🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson: Don’t believe the left’s propaganda, I did NOT do research on fetal tissue

Of course the left is going to lie about Dr. Carson. The left lies about everything.

It's funny how you people shred about blacks. Now you are supporting this liar. He is an excellent nice doctor but we do not need a doctor run this country.
We need good honest leader not a doctor with no political experience. We do not have time for job training. We need a leader that serve the best interest of this country not the best interest of a party.
The left put a lying black man with no experience in the White House twice, so why do libtards care what Dr. Carson says?

People need to shun CNN as they were the ones spreading this around with the leftwings help. there doesn't SEEM to be any medias today Republican/Conservatives can get a fair shake at. They post this crap and you will have to decide. It's just more of the lefts lowdown dirty politics

SNIP:

Ben Carson was on Fox News tonight explaining that he never did research on fetal tissue, regardless of what people are hearing from the left. He explains that in more detail just after he hammers Planned Parenthood, focusing on their infamous founder Margaret Sanger, telling people to get to know who she was and how she tried to control the population of black people.

Watch:

all of it here:
Ben Carson Don t believe the left s propaganda I did NOT do research on fetal tissue The Right Scoop -

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/ben-carson-dont-believe-the-lefts-propaganda-i-did-not-do-research-on-fetal-tissue/#ixzz3infvE8KY

Okay. Then explain this:

"For comparison, normal fetal and adult choroid plexus, ependyma, and nasal mucosa were also examined."

Colloid cysts of the third ventricle: immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuroepithelial differentiation.

Tsuchida T, Hruban RH, Carson BS, Phillips PC

Colloid cysts of the third ventricle immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuroepithelial differentiation. - PubMed - NCBI

Was that another Carson, BS, comparing normal fetal and adult choroid plexus?

He already explained he didn't do the research, he said he supplied the tissue that was compared to the fetal tissue.

There are also times when they get fetal tissue from miscarriages and accidents that result in death, not by abortion.

Is that too hard for you liberals to comprehend?

he personally didn't touch the tissue but those working with him did? His name was still on the paper. Guilt by association? Can others use that defense for bank robbery and murder? Doesn't the get away driver usually serve as much time?

He is a hypocrite if he says the research is not necessary, but he was involved in such research. How does he know every bit of research that uses fetal tissue is not necessary unless there is a test comparison?

It is donated tissue so what is the problem?

PP did not do anything wrong. This type of research has been done for decades.

You and others like you can keep donating to PP so they don't run out of tissue for research. Nothing stopping you.

I guess dumping on the black man isn't being a racist anymore. funny how that goes out the window when it's not their dear Leader isn't it?

carson1.jpg

carson3.jpg

So who's lying? Carson then or Carson now?

And once more, Stephanie gets her fat ass kicked by facts, cold, hard facts.

LOL...

Of course the left is going to lie about Dr. Carson. The left lies about everything.

It's funny how you people shred about blacks. Now you are supporting this liar. He is an excellent nice doctor but we do not need a doctor run this country.
We need good honest leader not a doctor with no political experience. We do not have time for job training. We need a leader that serve the best interest of this country not the best interest of a party.
I'll take anyone who actually loves America. Amazing how that's no longer a given.

I love my country and very proud of America and my fellow citizens.
I appreciate that, but you aren't running for president.
Keep it up your bed sore might get better.

But yet you voted for a junior senator, former community organizer? You can't make this shit up.

yet you repeatedly TRY to anyway... :itsok:

Actually I did not vote for Obama.

Valerie dear what are you trying to tell me?

And I take it you support Hillary? Lol

But yet you voted for a junior senator, former community organizer? You can't make this shit up.

yet you repeatedly TRY to anyway... :itsok:

Actually I did not vote for Obama.

Valerie dear what are you trying to tell me?

huh? i was talking to sassyass...

Would it be called "genocide" if all adherents of The Democrat Party were suddenly reduced to room temperature? After all, "Democrat" is NOT a race....

reader-engagement-make-it-so.jpg

Guys...you know it isn't in our DNA to commit mass murder...but for some freakish reason of nature...it seems to run through the DNA of the left.....
Worse are those who walk away from the born. Don't you agree?

Are you talking about adoption, or ?
You don't really believe every unwanted kid gets adopted. Have you adopted one? If not, why not.

But no, sadly, I wasn't talking about adoption:

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

PH2008090202312.jpg

Would it be called "genocide" if all adherents of The Democrat Party were suddenly reduced to room temperature? After all, "Democrat" is NOT a race....

reader-engagement-make-it-so.jpg

Guys...you know it isn't in our DNA to commit mass murder...but for some freakish reason of nature...it seems to run through the DNA of the left.....
Worse are those who walk away from the born. Don't you agree?

Are you talking about adoption, or ?
You don't really believe every unwanted kid gets adopted. Have you adopted one? If not, why not.

But no, sadly, I wasn't talking about adoption:

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

PH2008090202312.jpg

Yes...that is why you see so many asian kids being raised by white parents here in the U.S.........because no one wants to adopt these kids....moron.

he personally didn't touch the tissue but those working with him did? His name was still on the paper. Guilt by association? Can others use that defense for bank robbery and murder? Doesn't the get away driver usually serve as much time?

He is a hypocrite if he says the research is not necessary, but he was involved in such research. How does he know every bit of research that uses fetal tissue is not necessary unless there is a test comparison?
How does that even make sense to anyone? If a guy says he didn't do the research and he didn't he's lying? I think he knows more about medicine that some dumbfuck on the internet.

I would expect that if Carson feels so strongly against doing research on fetal tissue that he would have not participated in any way in the research. That's how most people would react when they have strong convictions.

“There is absolutely no contradiction between the research I worked on in 1992 and my pro-life views. The issue of fetal tissue has everything to do with how the tissue is acquired. My primary responsibility in that research was operating on people to obtain diseased tissue for comparison to banked tissue samples. Killing babies and harvesting tissue for sale is very different than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it, which is exactly the source of the tissue used in our research.”

I would expect that if Carson feels so strongly against doing research on fetal tissue that he would have not participated in any way in the research. That's how most people would react when they have strong convictions.

“There is absolutely no contradiction between the research I worked on in 1992 and my pro-life views. The issue of fetal tissue has everything to do with how the tissue is acquired. My primary responsibility in that research was operating on people to obtain diseased tissue for comparison to banked tissue samples. Killing babies and harvesting tissue for sale is very different than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it, which is exactly the source of the tissue used in our research.”

See post 6

Forum List

Back