Ben Carson Likens Islamic State To American Patriots

Native Americans agree with Ben!

So we should expect your vote for the only black man running?... Or are you lip locked to whatever DemocRAT is running?

I'd vote for Charles Manson before I'd vote for a fucking NaziCon. I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - but Reagan ended that.

Good to know exactly when you went insane!

If I had my way - nothing but outhouses would be named after Reagan!

"We have begun to compromise our morals by restricting our thoughts, beliefs, feelings, and viewpoints, and letting new norms take their place."

Nope. Everyone is still free to say whatever they want. No one gets thrown in jail.

The fact that OTHERS are free to respond in whatever way THEY choose underscores the fact that freedom of speech is alive and well.

If you think a person should be able to say whatever they want and that others are NOT free to respond with their opinion, then you have a very warped view of what "Freedom of Speech" really is.

You can't go to jail because Political Correctness is not a law and because its is not a law, you should not be able to get fired from you job over it.
10 Ridiculous Cases of Political Correctness - Listverse
None of us expect a life where we will never be offended or sheltered from conflict or hurt feelings. However, many self-appointed saviors are trying to make this a reality, through aggressive speech codes, legal rulings and corporate policies. Political Correctness (PC) originally flowered in academia and spread like a virus through the government and corporate worlds. It has devolved into a tyranny of the most offended person in the room. PC complaints now range from the sublime to the ridiculous, and they are stifling the honest assessment, and debate, of issues in our lives. The following ten cases of Political Correctness “progress” range from silly to troubling to genuinely disturbing.

The guy who signs your check is the guy who should decide if your mouth is a detriment to his company or not.
You don't have a "right" to work wherever you want.

Free speech doesn't mean "speech without consequence." Never has - never should.

Free speech GOES BOTH WAYS or you do not have freedom of speech.
Exactly. Why do people not understand this? I can only imagine because they believe a lot of the nonsense that politicians tell them to believe.

Big difference between yelling fire in a crowed theater that harms everyone and having your x-box profile frozen because of Microsoft's intolerance for the word gay, because you city is called Fort Gay, West Virginia.

Unlike the State Run Medias handling of Democrats, Fox holds Republicans accountable.

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden is half a pedophile and no one says a peep. Can you imagine the outcry if Dick Cheney went Aqualung on some little girl? Can you imagine the outcry if Jeb Bush met his chief fund raiser on Lolita Island 27 different times to tap some underage pussy? Liz Warren is certifiable and based her entire adult life on a known lie but instead of being shamed into retirement she's going to end up being the Dem Nominee in 2016.
You sound like a lunatic. Do you also admire ISIS like Carson appears to do?

I read the quote, he doesn't admire ISIS, you have to be a fucking illiterate to read it that way
LMAO. He's toast. You might as well admit it. Jebbie is the only credible candidate you nutters have to put forward. The primary season is going to be awesome!
It is very possible that Hillary won't need to run ads. .... she can just use the GOP debates as ads - for HER campaign.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Unlike the State Run Medias handling of Democrats, Fox holds Republicans accountable.

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden is half a pedophile and no one says a peep. Can you imagine the outcry if Dick Cheney went Aqualung on some little girl? Can you imagine the outcry if Jeb Bush met his chief fund raiser on Lolita Island 27 different times to tap some underage pussy? Liz Warren is certifiable and based her entire adult life on a known lie but instead of being shamed into retirement she's going to end up being the Dem Nominee in 2016.

I read the quote, he doesn't admire ISIS, you have to be a fucking illiterate to read it that way

he said well at least THEY are willing to die for THEIR beliefs while WE cower to the 'PC'...

it was a very dumb thing to say... don't fall for the PC boogieman... THINK!
You are still not understanding why I made this thread. In terms of Dr. Carson's likely intentions, I agree with you, mudwhistle and crusaderfrank. But why did Fox, a virulently right leaning outlet, decide to do a hit-job on one of there own. I see NOTHING controversial in what Dr. Carson said, but Fox even put the word "controversial" in the title.....

Because it is controversial.
He attacked the lefts PC.
Look at how it is just with this thread.

Fox news is the communications wing of the GOP - this is bad news for Carson.

He was talking about the commitment to a cause as opposed to no commitment and no cause. Carson was very clear to point out the ISIS cause is flat wrong. It's a pretty dishonest criticism from Fox. I know, it should surprise no one that a dishonest criticism should come from Fox - but what is a little surprising is that it indicates that Carson is sliding out of favor with the GOP. How come?
Bingo! You got the point of the op.

2a1c0eb5-ea8c-417b-b0a9-0a1895bdf78b.jpeg

"they’re willing to die for it while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness. We have to change that."

Ben Carson equates ISIS America s Founding Fathers MSNBC

Peach,
The "libtard" has every right to express his or her opinion about what someone said as much as the "wingnut" has the right to express his or her opinion.

THAT is what the First Amendment protects.

The notion that the First Amendment should protect the conservative's comments but NOT protect the liberal's right to respond (and the other way around too) is a complete disregard to what the First Amendment really is.

People who say something and then get called stupid, racist, homophobe, etc ... for it, like to whine about how their First Amendment rights are being threatened. They are full of crap no matter where they fall on the political spectrum.

The First Amendment protect my right to say something and your right to call me an idiot for saying it. THE PEOPLE get to decide for themselves who is right and who is wrong. Your First Amendment rights have not been threatened just because more people side against you.

We need more thread on the exact same topic
calm down Francis @Frank1400PennAve :talktothehand:

57 states
man and fish can coexist.

Really?
Tell me where man is breathing water and fish are breathing air (lung fish excluded).? :)
You do realize who said that, right? Bush 43.

Peach,
The "libtard" has every right to express his or her opinion about what someone said just said as much as the "wingnut" has the right to express his or her opinion.

THAT is what the First Amendment protects.

The notion that the First Amendment should protect the conservative's comments but NOT protect the liberal's right to respond (and the other way around too) is a complete disregard to what the First Amendment really is.

I never said it was.
I never implied it was.
Freedom of speech is for all Americans but PC is violating all of our 1st amendment rights.

We need more thread on the exact same topic
calm down Francis @Frank1400PennAve :talktothehand:

57 states
man and fish can coexist.

Really?
Tell me where man is breathing water and fish are breathing air (lung fish excluded).? :)
You do realize who said that, right? Bush 43.

I didn't like either of the Bushes because they are progressives.
Just like I don't like Jeb Bush or Romney.
I don't like the progressive ideology no matter which party they are from.

he said well at least THEY are willing to die for THEIR beliefs while WE cower to the 'PC'...

it was a very dumb thing to say... don't fall for the PC boogieman... THINK!
You are still not understanding why I made this thread. In terms of Dr. Carson's likely intentions, I agree with you, mudwhistle and crusaderfrank. But why did Fox, a virulently right leaning outlet, decide to do a hit-job on one of their own? I see NOTHING controversial in what Dr. Carson said, but Fox even put the word "controversial" in the title.....

Calling Fox "Virulently right leaning" = LOL

You have to be to the left of Starkey to think that way

I pray that this very warped idea of the First Amendment is NEVER adopted in this country.

EVERYONE - no matter what their ideology - should be free to express their opinions.

If you squash the reaction to free speech - you have squashed free speech.

"We have begun to compromise our morals by restricting our thoughts, beliefs, feelings, and viewpoints, and letting new norms take their place."

Nope. Everyone is still free to say whatever they want. No one gets thrown in jail.

The fact that OTHERS are free to respond in whatever way THEY choose underscores the fact that freedom of speech is alive and well.

If you think a person should be able to say whatever they want and that others are NOT free to respond with their opinion, then you have a very warped view of what "Freedom of Speech" really is.

You can't go to jail because Political Correctness is not a law and because its is not a law, you should not be able to get fired from you job over it.
10 Ridiculous Cases of Political Correctness - Listverse
None of us expect a life where we will never be offended or sheltered from conflict or hurt feelings. However, many self-appointed saviors are trying to make this a reality, through aggressive speech codes, legal rulings and corporate policies. Political Correctness (PC) originally flowered in academia and spread like a virus through the government and corporate worlds. It has devolved into a tyranny of the most offended person in the room. PC complaints now range from the sublime to the ridiculous, and they are stifling the honest assessment, and debate, of issues in our lives. The following ten cases of Political Correctness “progress” range from silly to troubling to genuinely disturbing.

The guy who signs your check is the guy who should decide if your mouth is a detriment to his company or not.
You don't have a "right" to work wherever you want.

Free speech doesn't mean "speech without consequence." Never has - never should.

Free speech GOES BOTH WAYS or you do not have freedom of speech.
Exactly. Why do people not understand this? I can only imagine because they believe a lot of the nonsense that politicians tell them to believe.

Big difference between yelling fire in a crowed theater that harms everyone and having your x-box profile frozen because of Microsoft's intolerance for the word gay, because you city is called Fort Gay, West Virginia.

So you claim a first amendment right to an X-Box profile???????

SERIOUSLY?

They are a private company - don't they have a right to accept or not accept whatever the heck THEY want????????????????

Are you saying you want the government to FORCE X-Box to accept your profile???

And you think the First Amendment guarantees you that right???????????????????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back