Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

Unions are for folks that do not have the skill and educational level to negotiate for themselves individually.
Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

There are plenty of SCABS who benefit from unions without joining one. They don't negotiate on their own either but they reap the rewards just as their dues paying union buddies do.
Skill level and education has nothing to do with it. Collective Bargaining keeps management honest and protects the worker's health and welfare as well.

I have held a detective license since 1979 in Georgia. Many years ago I worked strike lines as we were the consultants to management and put the hidden cameras on telephone poles and such. I can show you the union guys beating a 48 year old 110 pound woman with a baseball bat on her head and back because she wanted to feed her kids and work.
Please tell us how she benefits from collective bargaining.
You spout all this nonsense about keeping management honest and everyone but you knows that unions are about as dishonest and crooked a bunch of mobsters around.
I have dozens of other similar examples. Going to houses of men that have to work a job and union men cutting brake lines of their cars, harassing the children of men that want to work when they get off the school bus.
You name it. No one has a right to a job and to terrorize others to keep a job.
That is mob rule and that is what unions stand for.

Whoa! Are you trying to convince me or your self that Unions are mob ruled? The last evidence of that disappeared with Jimmy Hoffa. And that was just the teamsters Union, not all Unions. But even if there is a mob connection, the working stiff still benefits more from being Unionized than if he/she just worked with little or no assurances, promises or representation in the workplace. Here is a list of things the Union has accomplished in building the middle class blue collar paradigm.

Did you know that labor unions made the following 36 things possible?
Weekends without work
All breaks at work, including your lunch breaks
Paid vacation
Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Sick leave
Social Security
Minimum wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII - prohibits employer discrimination
8-hour work day
Overtime pay
Child labor laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40-hour work week
Workers’ compensation (workers’ comp)
Unemployment insurance
Pensions
Workplace safety standards and regulations
Employer health care insurance
Collective bargaining rights for employees
Wrongful termination laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
Whistleblower protection laws
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) - prohibits employers from using a lie detector test on an employee
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and evaluations (i.e. raises)
Sexual harassment laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday pay
Employer dental, life, and vision insurance
Privacy rights
Pregnancy and parental leave
Military leave
The right to strike
Public education for children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 - requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work
Laws ending sweatshops in the United States

NOW COMPARE THAT TO YOUR SPURIOUS ANECDOTAL CHARGES!

191556.jpg

Ben Carson on 2nd Amendment: Needed In Case Gov’t Goes ‘Off The Rail’

*CNS News ^

“But the real reason that they put it [2nd Amendment] there is recognizing that there could come a time when our government itself could go off the rail, and could try to dominate the people, and the people would need a mechanism of defense for themselves,” said Carson. “I would never allow the Second Amendment to be jeopardized.” “I do believe that it is necessary for people to begin to have rational discussions about things – what kinds of weapons,” said Carson. “You know, I don’t think tanks, for instance, would be a very good thing to be keeping in...

If Carson was a liberal Democrat supporting Obama you folks would be supporting him as the next President of The United States.
You hate him because he is a Republican. And despise him because he is a BLACK Republican.
How dare he run away from the plantation, have kids married to a woman, not take food stamps and Section 8 Housing?
The nerve of this sell out being self sufficient. He does not know his place. At least he could go out and knock up a few women so we can grow the SNAP and WIC program some more and feel good about ourselves helping folks.

T Party are for less taxes, nothing to do with bigotry.
Amazing the naivety and gullibility of the left that buy all the talking points of the DNC.
And just like I told everyone T party has little to NO influence on the GOP.
Take a look at last week.

If Carson was a liberal Democrat supporting Obama you folks would be supporting him as the next President of The United States.
You hate him because he is a Republican. And despise him because he is a BLACK Republican.
How dare he run away from the plantation, have kids married to a woman, not take food stamps and Section 8 Housing?
The nerve of this sell out being self sufficient. He does not know his place. At least he could go out and knock up a few women so we can grow the SNAP and WIC program some more and feel good about ourselves helping folks.

Meh, no, we hate him because he lets the Bubba's feel better about their bigotry.

You know, most black people take care of hteir kids and aren't on welfare. The very fact that "Welfare and Section 8" (Both of which are collected by more white folks than black, particularly in your part of the country) tells me that you subscribe to the stereotypes pretty easily.

Who is "you folks"?

Forum List

Back