Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

Certainly not...she has the money to come after me! :eusa_silenced:

She's not just rich. She's nigga rich :eek:

28366712.jpg

tumblr_mh9bahMkuo1r33r0fo2_r1_500.gif

If Carson was a liberal Democrat supporting Obama you folks would be supporting him as the next President of The United States.
You hate him because he is a Republican. And despise him because he is a BLACK Republican.
How dare he run away from the plantation, have kids married to a woman, not take food stamps and Section 8 Housing?
The nerve of this sell out being self sufficient. He does not know his place. At least he could go out and knock up a few women so we can grow the SNAP and WIC program some more and feel good about ourselves helping folks.

Meh, no, we hate him because he lets the Bubba's feel better about their bigotry.

You know, most black people take care of hteir kids and aren't on welfare. The very fact that "Welfare and Section 8" (Both of which are collected by more white folks than black, particularly in your part of the country) tells me that you subscribe to the stereotypes pretty easily.

Uh Joe, 75% of African American kids are born out of wedlock.
How is that taking care of their kids?

How could anyone be racist in backing the son of two black parents, endured inner city Detroit, and went on to accomplish a significant milestone in US History; enabling life for two conjoined twins? Liberals tell US we are racist for opposing the son of a single Irish woman who went to Hawaii's most elite private school and Ivy Leagues to boot. FACT.

If Carson was a liberal Democrat supporting Obama you folks would be supporting him as the next President of The United States.
You hate him because he is a Republican. And despise him because he is a BLACK Republican.
How dare he run away from the plantation, have kids married to a woman, not take food stamps and Section 8 Housing?
The nerve of this sell out being self sufficient. He does not know his place. At least he could go out and knock up a few women so we can grow the SNAP and WIC program some more and feel good about ourselves helping folks.

Meh, no, we hate him because he lets the Bubba's feel better about their bigotry.

You know, most black people take care of hteir kids and aren't on welfare. The very fact that "Welfare and Section 8" (Both of which are collected by more white folks than black, particularly in your part of the country) tells me that you subscribe to the stereotypes pretty easily.

Black males have been taking care of and supporting their kids without marriage. Marriage is not necessary for one to take care of their offspring. Unlike you, I will post a link to support my argument. BTW I am not convinced that 75% of African American children are born out of wedlock.

Black men doing good things in the ?hood - Knight FoundationJan 6, 2014

Black men doing good things in the ‘hood
By D. Kevin McNeir

A study just released by the National Center for Health Statistics shows that contrary to longstanding stereotypes about black fatherhood, those who live with their children are just as involved as other dads who live with their kids – or more so.

Black males have been taking care of and supporting their kids without marriage. Marriage is not necessary for one to take care of their offspring. Unlike you, I will post a link to support my argument. BTW I am not convinced that 75% of African American children are born out of wedlock.

By D. Kevin McNeir

A study just released by the National Center for Health Statistics shows that contrary to longstanding stereotypes about black fatherhood, those who live with their children are just as involved as other dads who live with their kids – or more so.
Bullshit. Most black kids don't have a clue who their biological father is.

By D. Kevin McNeir

Bullshit. Most black kids don't have a clue who their biological father is.

37216d1346733749-a-new-big-radio-on-way-8aad2dbf_derailment.jpeg.att

Since when was a marriage license required to take care of a kid?

Yeah, I know a lot of folks whose parents never married, but their parents still live together and do the whole parenting thing. so again, argument fail.

72%, with hispanics at 53%, whites 29%, and all under 30 years of age now over 50%. This will get better with free birth control under O-Care. And YES it's free because it saves EVERYONE money, including insurers, brainwashed dingbats....http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/18/u...cur-outside-marriage.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

And pompous bought off charlatan/idiot Carson is against it...

ONLY A BRAINWASHED OBAMA-BOT moron doesnt recognize obamacare is a trainwreck

true story

Forum List

Back