Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

you call record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"

you're an expert on being a dupe leftard

Meh, no, we hate him because he lets the Bubba's feel better about their bigotry.

You know, most black people take care of hteir kids and aren't on welfare. The very fact that "Welfare and Section 8" (Both of which are collected by more white folks than black, particularly in your part of the country) tells me that you subscribe to the stereotypes pretty easily.

Uh Joe, 75% of African American kids are born out of wedlock.
How is that taking care of their kids?

Since when was a marriage license required to take care of a kid?

Yeah, I know a lot of folks whose parents never married, but their parents still live together and do the whole parenting thing. so again, argument fail.

Funny Joe, then how come free lunch programs in inner cities pay 100% of the kids lunches there.
And you support that yet you claim the fathers are "taking care of the kids".
They aren't Joe. Fact.
Child support enforcement figures also show they aren't.

Black males have been taking care of and supporting their kids without marriage. Marriage is not necessary for one to take care of their offspring. Unlike you, I will post a link to support my argument. BTW I am not convinced that 75% of African American children are born out of wedlock.

Black men doing good things in the ?hood - Knight FoundationJan 6, 2014

Black men doing good things in the ‘hood
By D. Kevin McNeir

A study just released by the National Center for Health Statistics shows that contrary to longstanding stereotypes about black fatherhood, those who live with their children are just as involved as other dads who live with their kids – or more so.
Bullshit. Most black kids don't have a clue who their biological father is.
Speak for yourself. Do you know who YOUR father is?

Do you have anything of substance to refute my post or are you just content to spew your
foul invalidated personal opinion?

a picture of obama as a boxing champ?

talk about an invalidated opinion?

ur a joke leftard

Black males have been taking care of and supporting their kids without marriage. Marriage is not necessary for one to take care of their offspring. Unlike you, I will post a link to support my argument. BTW I am not convinced that 75% of African American children are born out of wedlock.

Black men doing good things in the ?hood - Knight FoundationJan 6, 2014

Do you have anything of substance to refute my post or are you just content to spew your
Yes, I do, but statistics indicate that you probably don't know who yours is.

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/dat...68,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

Since when was a marriage license required to take care of a kid?

Yeah, I know a lot of folks whose parents never married, but their parents still live together and do the whole parenting thing. so again, argument fail.

Funny Joe, then how come free lunch programs in inner cities pay 100% of the kids lunches there.
They aren't Joe. Fact.
No, it is NOT fact. There are plenty of white and hispanic kids living in the inner city but you are trying to say that only the Black kids get the free lunches! That is downright dishonest on your part. Still, free lunch programs don't mean kids are not getting support from their fathers financial or otherwise.

There you go again with unsubstantiated BS generated by a warped mind.. What "child support enforcement figures" are you referring to? give us ( the opposition) a chance to review the source and substance of your statistics. Why are you hiding your sources?
Ashamed of them?

Yes, I do, but statistics indicate that you probably don't know who yours is.

Wrong, I'd advise your father to get a paternity test... Marriage doesn't guarantee that a husband is the biological father of a child.

Hey, DUMMY, did you read the definitions included with the chart in your link?
from your link said:
Definitions: Children under age 18 who live with their own single parent either in a family or subfamily.
In this definition, single-parent families may include cohabiting couples and do not include children living with married stepparents. Children who live in group quarters (for example, institutions, dormitories, or group homes) are not included in this calculation.

Pay close attention to the emboldened underlined text above. You could learn something from it!

Perhaps your friend Gadawag is wise not to post links to his sources. He , like you, likely scans his sources briefly without reading definitions and meanings. That seems to be standard procedure for "conservatives" these days.

ur a joke leftard

As long as e is president he IS the champ. He can knock out an entire continent with either hand... all he has to do is push the big red button. (figuratively speaking of course.)

really? a MAJORITY of black kids don't know who their biological father is?

that's a pretty bold statement.

interesting made up statistic. feel free to link a credible source.
If the mother doesn't know, how is the child supposed to know?

Also an outstanding made-up statistic.

Dude, your racism is showing, kind of like indecent exposure. :eek:

[

They aren't Joe. Fact.

I'd have no problem is we promised every person living in the inner city a good paying job doing something useful for society.

Just tax the rich appropriately to pay for them.

So do you have any other stereotypes you want to engage in...

Archie_Bunker.jpg

"And let me tell you another thing about them Coloreds, Edith!"

really? a MAJORITY of black kids don't know who their biological father is?

that's a pretty bold statement.

interesting made up statistic. feel free to link a credible source.

Knowing the name of the adult male that donated the sperm to a mother does not mean that kid has a father.
Having and being a father has nothing to do with knowing who your "biological father" is.
And that is the problem that everyone has their damn head in the sand about.
It should not be taboo to state the fact that there is so much crime and problems in the African American community because of a lack of male presence in the household.

ur a joke leftard

As long as e is president he IS the champ. He can knock out an entire continent with either hand... all he has to do is push the big red button. (figuratively speaking of course.)

you just cant fix stupid this deep

I can't help it if you are too stupid to know what "figuratively speaking" means.

Forum List

Back