Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

Ben Carson is one of the few blacks that have made the world a better place. My respect for the guy is high.

I'd vote for him.

Few people of ANY race have made the world a better place. But don't expect Carson to be as good a politics as he was/is a brain surgeon!

Unions are for folks that do not have the skill and educational level to negotiate for themselves individually.
Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

"right wing white male" is a loose and vague phrase.
Same as "blacks can not play quarterback because they can not make quick decisions".

"right wing white male" is a loose and vague phrase.
Same as "blacks can not play quarterback because they can not make quick decisions".

White males are the driving force behind right wing politics. Black males have now excelled as quarterbacks. There is no comparison there!To underline that point,note that 60% of white male voters cast their ballots for John Mc Cain in 2008. That statistic supported suspicions I had on the issue
by talking to coworkers and associates. My personal encounters , without exception, indicated a 100% rate for white males who identified as "conservative" and thus "right wing."

The official statistic, not my personal one, gave hope to the Romney campaign. They were certain the Obama victory was a fluke and that two strong white males would move more white males and white women to put an X by the Republican candidates in 2012. Golly, with Chuck Norris and John Voight pulling for Romney and Sarah Palin cheerleading with the "Let's take our country back" theme, Obama wouldn't have a chance. How wrong they were. About 63% of the white male vote was projected in a poll to go to Romney as did a sizable portion of the white woman's vote. However, that neo Conservative Right WIng tribalism failed due to changing demographics. The Right Wing White male is real and he is determined to regain total control over everything and everybody!

And 90% of black males voted for Obama.
So what is your point?
Right wing white male is a vague and loose a term as blacks can not play quarterback WAS

Ben Carson is one of the few blacks that have made the world a better place. My respect for the guy is high.

I'd vote for him.

Then you are really putting your ignorance on display for everyone to see.

The list of black people who have made major contributions to our society and to other societies as well is long and impressive.

How about we follow the right's example and only attack Ben Carson with such things as portraying him as an African witch doctor,

or comparing his wife to a gorilla?

That's fair enough, isn't it? It's been good for the Right it should be good for the Left.

Why not asshole, you subversives did EXACTLY that with Bush!

So you agree with me. LOLOLOL

Unions are for folks that do not have the skill and educational level to negotiate for themselves individually.
Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

spoken like a true brainwashed righty.

unions are so workers have collective bargaining rights vis corporatists who otherwise would be able to keep them at subsistence wages and in unsafe conditions....

oh wait... that's what you want. i forgot. :cuckoo:

it might be helpful if you actually learned history instead of spouting rightwingnut talking points. but rushbot would be proud.

Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

Unions exist because there are unethical cocksuckers who would send children into coal mines if they thought they could get away with it.

If there were no greedy people in the world, we probably wouldn't need unions to make sure the working man got a fair shake.

We probably also wouldn't need police if there were no crooks.

Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

Power in numbers

Companies prefer to pick off employees individually

Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

NSW Nurses and Midwives' Association

National Nurses United

-and-

Communications Workers of America

Washington Alliance of Technology Workers

Cyberunions | Building an Open Source Software Libre Labour Movement

Gadawg is the perfect example of the conservative intellect.

I agree Clinton was a POS. It didn't help that the RWers had him hamstrung over a bunch of nonsense. Bin Ladin wasn't as well known early on and when Clinton DID attack the terrorist camps the RWers went ballistic.

You can't set out to weaken a president then cry like a baby that he is weak.

THAT is the lamest excuse I've ever heard regarding Clinton FUCK UP!

That is because you are a typical RWer and don't take responsibility for your own actions. I am not here to defend anyone. I saw what went down and that is what I am talking about. Nobody was trying to tear Bush down when he screwed the pooch. The RWers were in full attack mode on Clinton in the last half of his presidency. That is the truth. Denying it is pointless because I don't like being called a liar and you will start something I'm prepared to take to the wall.

No president can be effective when treated like the way Clinton was. You may feel he had it coming but that doesn't change the fact it limited his options. I never liked Clinton. I do feel we have a responsibility to respect the office. When we hamstring the office we do harm to our country. If you don't believe that then you are a fucking moron.

Perhaps if Clinton DIDN'T LIE, AND GOT CAUGHT WITH HIS SPERM ON MONICA'S DRESS, he would have gotten passes like the Manchurian muslim does today....Clinton wasn't smart enough to have 10 people buffer him between tying him into todays scandals, but SEX with an intern IS a ONE ON ONE affair! .... You RESPECT the office, when the person in charge show their respect for the Constitution, and our laws... Clinton didn't! If he had been a CEO of a major company, he would have been fired and been incarcerated for lying.... He got the biggest PASS of his life!

How about we follow the right's example and only attack Ben Carson with such things as portraying him as an African witch doctor,

or comparing his wife to a gorilla?

That's fair enough, isn't it? It's been good for the Right it should be good for the Left.

Why not asshole, you subversives did EXACTLY that with Bush!

So you agree with me. LOLOLOL

You still haven't heard the expression "Karma's a bitch".... You'll hear it more and more, so learn something, for a change!

THAT is the lamest excuse I've ever heard regarding Clinton FUCK UP!

That is because you are a typical RWer and don't take responsibility for your own actions. I am not here to defend anyone. I saw what went down and that is what I am talking about. Nobody was trying to tear Bush down when he screwed the pooch. The RWers were in full attack mode on Clinton in the last half of his presidency. That is the truth. Denying it is pointless because I don't like being called a liar and you will start something I'm prepared to take to the wall.

No president can be effective when treated like the way Clinton was. You may feel he had it coming but that doesn't change the fact it limited his options. I never liked Clinton. I do feel we have a responsibility to respect the office. When we hamstring the office we do harm to our country. If you don't believe that then you are a fucking moron.

Perhaps if Clinton DIDN'T LIE, AND GOT CAUGHT WITH HIS SPERM ON MONICA'S DRESS, he would have gotten passes like the Manchurian muslim does today....Clinton wasn't smart enough to have 10 people buffer him between tying him into todays scandals, but SEX with an intern IS a ONE ON ONE affair! .... You RESPECT the office, when the person in charge show their respect for the Constitution, and our laws... Clinton didn't! If he had been a CEO of a major company, he would have been fired and been incarcerated for lying.... He got the biggest PASS of his life!

And what exactly does even one speck of this have to to with "Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run"?

After all, that is the topic of this thread.

Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

National Nurses United

-and-

And what exactly does even one speck of this have to to with "Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run"?

Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

National Nurses United

-and-

I supplied information that was part of a question that another member posed, which was part of another question spun out from someone who questioned the op. Instead of attacking the member or trolling like you do, I added something to the conversation.

But nice try at trying to imitate me.

Now, to the OP itself again, this is probably not going to help Ben Carson all that much:

Fox's Ben Carson: "I Think What's Happening With The Veterans Is A Gift From God" | Video | Media Matters for America

:lol:

Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

not really...

Here is the difference between a Union and non-Union. Ill use my current job.
Guy was one minute late. One minute, This wasnt a recurring issue either. Sent home.

Guy comes in one minute late under the union....Nothing..maybe a hey you where late is asked.

Another reason why Unions matter. Last job i was at. They could work you 16 hours in a day with no breaks. Zero, per state law.

Union- Fights for at least a 30 minute break for 8 hours of work.

A union has a purpose if used correctly. Remember Unions dont ruin work places the people do. Just like a gun doesnt kill people, people kill people.

I supplied information that was part of a question that another member posed, which was part of another question spun out from someone who questioned the op. Instead of attacking the member or trolling like you do, I added something to the conversation.

But nice try at trying to imitate me.

Now, to the OP itself again, this is probably not going to help Ben Carson all that much:

Fox's Ben Carson: "I Think What's Happening With The Veterans Is A Gift From God" | Video | Media Matters for America

:lol:
I know, it's always different when YOU do it.

A reply to HUGGY'S Clinton statements...please keep up, or don't post!

Where is the IT union?
Or the nurses union?

There are plenty of SCABS who benefit from unions without joining one. They don't negotiate on their own either but they reap the rewards just as their dues paying union buddies do.
Skill level and education has nothing to do with it. Collective Bargaining keeps management honest and protects the worker's health and welfare as well.

Forum List

Back