Ben Carson on Pres. Obama and Colin Kaepernick

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
This morning I saw Ben Carson commenting on President Obama's defense of Colin Kaepernick. Carson said somethng to the effect of, "I'm just sorry that President Obama didn't come out a bit stronger in support of what this country stands for."

Wrong. Precisely the wrong answer. What this county stands for is the right of any citizen to publicly protest government action without fear of arrest.

What Carson should have said was "President Obama is correct of course. Citizens should protest what they feel is governmental wrongdoing. However, having said that, citizens like Colin Kaepernick who choose to express their disapproval in such a public manner, must be prepared to face the consequences of their actions and those consequences are, a lot of public opposition."

Anyone who burns a flag or refuses to stand during the National Anthem or does something similar to protest a perceived (or actual) wrong, has to expect a public outcry. That's normal. But DON'T accuse such people of "going against everything this country stands for." Keep in mind what we really do stand for.

Carson's wack and irrelevant, he has nothing to say that I need to hear, I've seen enough.

Ben Carson is an awful person. What has he done for the world other than save the lives of tens of thousands of children.

Hillary has done so much more for the planet....such as...

Ben Carson is an awful person. What has he done for the world other than save the lives of tens of thousands of children.

Hillary has done so much more for the planet....such as..

Survived a sniper attack and saved the little girl that was there to welcome her with flowers.

The president gave the perfect analysis.

In short, he said:

Protest is good and an American right. Not standing for the national anthem might not be the best way to do that.

Hillary has done so much more for the planet....such as..

Survived a sniper attack and saved the little girl that was there to welcome her with flowers.

She was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.
She and Bill were "dead broke" when they left the White House.
All her grandparents are immigrants.
She tried to join the Marines but was rejected.
Benghazi was over a YouTube video.
She only used 1 mobile device for her email.
She never sent or received anything marked classified.
She doesn't remember security briefing on how to handl classified documents.
She doesn't know that a "C" means "Classified" on a document.
She turned over all work related emails.
Colin Powell told her to set up a private server.

Carson endorsed Trump after Trump attacked his career as a surgeon and compared him to a child molester. A cuckservative if I ever heard of one.

Carson will fade ever more into irrelevancy.

Bernie endorsed Hillary after it was confirmed the DNC fucked him over every single opportunity they had so that Hillary would win the primary.

Sleepy Ben will say what ever it takes to get his name mentioned again. Not quite as bad, but a lot like Allen West.

If this Hillary won they can were good with new black president = Carson. What you say this way.

This morning I saw Ben Carson commenting on President Obama's defense of Colin Kaepernick. Carson said somethng to the effect of, "I'm just sorry that President Obama didn't come out a bit stronger in support of what this country stands for."

Wrong. Precisely the wrong answer. What this county stands for is the right of any citizen to publicly protest government action without fear of arrest.

What Carson should have said was "President Obama is correct of course. Citizens should protest what they feel is governmental wrongdoing. However, having said that, citizens like Colin Kaepernick who choose to express their disapproval in such a public manner, must be prepared to face the consequences of their actions and those consequences are, a lot of public opposition."

Anyone who burns a flag or refuses to stand during the National Anthem or does something similar to protest a perceived (or actual) wrong, has to expect a public outcry. That's normal. But DON'T accuse such people of "going against everything this country stands for." Keep in mind what we really do stand for.
You were in the pool too long huh?

PS. Put up the fat #2 pencils. This isn't kindergarten anymore

• Thanks
Reactions: J&K
Cruz are this election. Last chanches for Cruz. In 2020 it is time for Carson and Rand Paul or if Johnson win election fever he will go matches against new democrat. Perhaps nothing do with Trump alerted.

You were in the pool too long huh?

PS. Put up the fat #2 pencils. This isn't kindergarten anymore

Out for your afternoon troll?

President Obama, Ben Carson, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar.....all three of them were too stupid to duck.

Carson endorsed Trump after Trump attacked his career as a surgeon and compared him to a child molester. A cuckservative if I ever heard of one.

He will be our next attorney General after Trump is elected in November.
Great a guy who's like a pathological child molester as our AG

Bernie endorsed Hillary after it was confirmed the DNC fucked him over every single opportunity they had so that Hillary would win the primary.
They allowed him to run even though he has never been a Democrat. He should be grateful.

Forum List

Back