🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson targets black voters

If Carson is the GOP pick then the White House is a smal dunk for the dems.

That's great how he's a successfull surgeon . How does that translate to being president !? Tom Brady is a great QB, maybe he can be Vice President !!

How does being a failed secretary of state who sold her office for financial gain translate to being President?

Hillary is the most qualified of the bunch . Top of the line education, she revampped the first lady role, senator of a major state , sec of state .

I know u hate her and can't give her any credit . But her resume is way better than any of the others .

If Carson is the GOP pick then the White House is a smal dunk for the dems.

That's great how he's a successfull surgeon . How does that translate to being president !? Tom Brady is a great QB, maybe he can be Vice President !!

The polls show Carson beating Hillary by 10 points. If the Dims weren't afraid of him, they wouldn't be trying to make this despicable smear stick.

Heat is on now and he's starting to wilt.

Hey, I actually like the guy . He has a hypontic , soothing style of speaking . It's the oddest thing .

But I don't think he's ready to be prez.

alex-haley-fraud-roots-22.1.jpg

What do Ben Carson, Alex Haley, and Lance Armstrong have in common? They all make stuff up!
Obama said his parents made him at Selma, but he was four years old. Credibility gone.

According to the RWnuts, black voters are going to flock to Carson because he's black,

just furthering the fact that RW'ers think blacks are more racist than anyone else.

Hmmm, no, that's the leftwing theory of elections. they think women are going to vote for Hillary because she has a vagina. Leftists believe the issues don't matter to voters, only irrelevancies like race and gender.

That's why Palin was picked, right?

They should vote for him for the same reason they were told to vote for Obama: because he's black.

Yeah, but the major difference is that Carson is making shit up - whereas, it is/was NaziCons who made all the shit up about Obama. See the difference...? Hint: Conspiracy Theories.
So the "Nazi-cons" made up the girl in Obama's book that he admitted was an almalgam of several girls he knew? DId they invent him saying that under Obamacare you could keep your doctor? Did they make up his insistence that he wasn't going to raise our taxes?

Context is your friend. Use it.

What "context" makes Obama's lies true?

You can keep your doctor.....if you like them.....but we know you didn't like them.
I like my doctor and have kept him. I see no problem.

Yeah, but the major difference is that Carson is making shit up - whereas, it is/was NaziCons who made all the shit up about Obama. See the difference...? Hint: Conspiracy Theories.
So the "Nazi-cons" made up the girl in Obama's book that he admitted was an almalgam of several girls he knew? DId they invent him saying that under Obamacare you could keep your doctor? Did they make up his insistence that he wasn't going to raise our taxes?

Context is your friend. Use it.

What "context" makes Obama's lies true?

You can keep your doctor.....if you like them.....but we know you didn't like them.
I like my doctor and have kept him. I see no problem.

Of course you don't.

That makes it the same for everyone right ????

I have two children who lost good plans and can't replace them unless they want to pay three times as much (and their coverages are not as good).

I guess if I were ignorant, I would expect that would be the case for everyone.

BTW: I lost my doctors.

I'm sure blacks will be thrilled to vote for Carson.

gop-prom-jobs-3.gif

They can blame Obama for that.

No they can't. Bush's clusterfuck didn't end when Obama was sworn in.

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Neither the GOP or Obama did much to help the situation.

The economy recovered quite well for some. For others it isn't so good.

So, you blame Obama and the GOP equally - even though they obstructed everything to tried to do and refused to pass any of his American Jobs Act? Really?

How much NEW debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?

How many jobs have Republicans created?

Why are Republicans ignoring Obama's American Jobs Act?

gop-prom-jobs-3.gif

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

So, you blame Obama and the GOP equally - even though they obstructed everything to tried to do and refused to pass any of his American Jobs Act? Really?

Yes really.

Not passing his jobs act may have been a good move. Everything he touches turns to crap.

At the same time, they have behaved poorly, have not governed worth a crap, and have pretty much been lucky that people still see them as useful.

They submitted their own worthless jobs acts and tried to tie them to Obamacare. That was just sad.

Obama has been absent as a leader and when he has spoken, he has made many of us who are independent glad he is absent.

This is the idea brought forth by a smart man. Did he think blacks would be swayed by a rap song? Lol...you can't get more out of touch, foreal

gop-prom-jobs-3.gif

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Yes really.

Not passing his jobs act may have been a good move. Everything he touches turns to crap.

At the same time, they have behaved poorly, have not governed worth a crap, and have pretty much been lucky that people still see them as useful.

They submitted their own worthless jobs acts and tried to tie them to Obamacare. That was just sad.

Obama has been absent as a leader and when he has spoken, he has made many of us who are independent glad he is absent.

You're only hiding behind Independent. You are obviously a closed-minded NaziCon.

How much NEW debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?

How many jobs have Republicans created?

Why are Republicans ignoring Obama's American Jobs Act?

I don't believe Republicans create jobs..unless, of course, they hire gardners.

Democrats don't either.

All those shovel ready projects turned out to be missing shovels.

Once they came in, we used them to get ride of all the B.S. that Obama/Pelosi/Reid/McConnel/Boner spewed making our government the laughing stock of the country.

It cracks me up that you think that just because something says "jobs" it will actually make jobs.

Maybe you should look for an education act.

This is the idea brought forth by a smart man. Did he think blacks would be swayed by a rap song? Lol...you can't get more out of touch, foreal

That's what makes the process work.

If it is stupid, he'll be rewarded accordingly.

My guess is that this does not target you or me.

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Yes really.

You're only hiding behind Independent. You are obviously a closed-minded NaziCon.

Sure...because no independent would not share your desire to worship our failure in chief.

Bernie Sanders will actually make this country a great place to live.

Forum List

Back