🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson targets black voters

Uh oh Ben Carson playing identity politics. Have conservatives been outraged about it in this thread?

How much NEW debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?

How many jobs have Republicans created?

Why are Republicans ignoring Obama's American Jobs Act?

I don't believe Republicans create jobs..unless, of course, they hire gardners.

Democrats don't either.

All those shovel ready projects turned out to be missing shovels.

Once they came in, we used them to get ride of all the B.S. that Obama/Pelosi/Reid/McConnel/Boner spewed making our government the laughing stock of the country.

It cracks me up that you think that just because something says "jobs" it will actually make jobs.

Maybe you should look for an education act.

Please tell us you're not really that dumb - because governments really can create jobs. Think about it...

Last time I looked Carson was a Black voter. Why does the radical left always view the world through the prisim of race?

How much NEW debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and/or policies?

Looking for a job as a policy analyst ?

I think you'd do better looking for a job as a comic.

Democrats don't either.

Once they came in, we used them to get ride of all the B.S. that Obama/Pelosi/Reid/McConnel/Boner spewed making our government the laughing stock of the country.

It cracks me up that you think that just because something says "jobs" it will actually make jobs.

Please tell us you're not really that dumb - because governments really can create jobs. Think about it...

They can issue pay checks, but they do not create net jobs. For every person put on the government payroll, two or more private sector jobs are destroyed.

Democrats don't either.

I think you should come clean and tell us that when someone told you to go f^^k yourself....you took them literally.

Can't imagine why Black Voters would be in favor of stuff like School Choice, reducing illegal workers, fixing the deficit so that America can AFFORD to have social safety nets?

Or MAYBE they're just tired of hack leftist "pretend black" leaders that make life worse for them.

Democrats don't either.

They can issue pay checks, but they do not create net jobs. For every person put on the government payroll, two or more private sector jobs are destroyed.

Your stupidity is overwhelming. You just don't know when to shut up.

Of Course the Government Can Create Jobs!

But, one thing is clear: the government creates jobs, and lots of them. In fact, the private sector needs them to do so. Don’t forget, the rules of accounting tell us that if the government is in deficit, then the private sector must be in surplus (see Why You Should Love Government Deficits)!

Of Course the Government Can Create Jobs! - Forbes

Last edited:

Democrats don't either.

Your stupidity is overwhelming. You just don't know when to shut up.

But, one thing is clear: the government creates jobs, and lots of them. In fact, the private sector needs them to do so. Don’t forget, the rules of accounting tell us that if the government is in deficit, then the private sector must be in surplus (see Why You Should Love Government Deficits)!

Of Course the Government Can Create Jobs! - Forbes

I am sure you know stupidity....you live with it every second of your pathetic life.

You can spare me your 30 second internet searches or you should at least read your articles before you post them.

Your Forbes author simply plays to his own definitions. Which don't work here.

Government hires people. They don't create jobs.

Big difference.

Another thing dickles, if they created jobs we would not be in such poor shape economically. They pay using money they tax from citizens.

Of course, you can explain how that money somehow multiplies.

Forum List

Back