Ben Carson's tax plan ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
“What we need to do is come up with something simple. And when I pick up my Bible, you know what I see? I see the fairest individual in the universe, God, and he’s given us a system. It’s called a tithe,” Carson said.

Ok Ben ... abolish the IRS. Everyone believes in the bible and will honor Gods plan to play fair.

now just say please, and its a wrap.

“What we need to do is come up with something simple. And when I pick up my Bible, you know what I see? I see the fairest individual in the universe, God, and he’s given us a system. It’s called a tithe,” Carson said.

Ok Ben ... abolish the IRS. Everyone believes in the bible and will honor Gods plan to play fair.

Get a life.
We need to abolish the IRS, it is a monolithic waste of money and super over-complicates what should be something very simple.

Yes . People will just voluntarily mail their taxes to the government . The country will run on smiles and sunshine .

While we are at it, lets abolish the military . We all have guns , if we need to well just active the militias !

Yes . People will just voluntarily mail their taxes to the government . The country will run on smiles and sunshine .

While we are at it, lets abolish the military . We all have guns , if we need to well just active the militias !

He wasn't saying volunteer...he was referring to a simple % of income system.
Tithing is giving a percent of income, whatever that is.
He is suggesting a similar system...you make between $xx - $xxx - you pay x%.
It makes perfect sense.

"I see the fairest individual in the universe, God,"

Umm...

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

That's "fair?" K...

Ben has a plan for that too, he just wont tell his loony base about it ... Reduce the government 72% and they cheer ... like Willard, he will tell everyone later how he will do it ..

sorry pal, Crazy Ben is toast in the longterm .. not mY fault :dunno:

Get a life.
We need to abolish the IRS, it is a monolithic waste of money and super over-complicates what should be something very simple.
And when we ask people like you what system you'd set up to collect taxes, what will you answer? "All taxes are theft" or "STFU libtard!"?

Surprise me.

Actually, he's right. 10% is the maximum tax raiser, it's programmed into people's anatomy. At and below 10%, people feel taxes are fair and do absolutely nothing to evade them. Below 10% if your goal is maximizing government money and you're leaving money on the table. Above that, people work harder and harder to avoid them. That slows the growth of the economy as their efforts turn more and more to avoiding taxes and you don't get the money they avoided paying.

Karnak says your response will show you didn't get the point, Democrats never do

amend the constitution and make a balanced budget a law .. ????????

great idea ben ... now close your eyes and smile.

good boy.

Get a life.
And when we ask people like you what system you'd set up to collect taxes, what will you answer? "All taxes are theft" or "STFU libtard!"?

Surprise me.

No.
I have zero problem paying taxes, what I have a problem with is the corrupt and gross negligence in how the government spends that money.

It makes perfect sense.

Actually, he's right. 10% is the maximum tax raiser, it's programmed into people's anatomy. At and below 10%, people feel taxes are fair and do absolutely nothing to evade them. Below 10% if your goal is maximizing government money and you're leaving money on the table. Above that, people work harder and harder to avoid them. That slows the growth of the economy as their efforts turn more and more to avoiding taxes and you don't get the money they avoided paying.

Karnak says your response will show you didn't get the point, Democrats never do

10% isn't enough to float this country .... boy, whatever Karnak says ...to hell with the point, get to the fiscal bottom line .... this is AMERKUH

It makes perfect sense.

10% isn't enough to float this country .... boy, whatever Karnak says ...to hell with the point, get to the fiscal bottom line .... this is AMERKUH
You do realize that less than half of wage earners pay any tax at all?
Yuo do realize that nearlly a third of the population actually have a NEGATIVE tax liability...right? You know that?

It makes perfect sense.

Yuo do realize that nearlly a third of the population actually have a NEGATIVE tax liability...right? You know that?

damn I sick of that rw talking point ... I' m talking about people who DO pay tax and keep this country running

It makes perfect sense.

We'll that would be easy if we all worked 40hr weekS and get paid x per hour .

Real life is different . People get money from all different ways . Defining Someone's "income" is not as easy as it sounds .

It makes perfect sense.

damn I sick of that rw talking point ... I' m talking about people who DO pay tax and keep this country running

rw talking point? really...that's what it is?
You have no problem with less than half of employed people pay taxes, and a third of them get more back then they paid in?
talking point...brother.

Carson said he wants base 15% tax. And then add another 15% tax on capital gains. And then add another 15% tax on corporate profits. Which will in fact constitute up to a 45% tax on corporations whose profits come from capital gains.

So....better luck next time.

Get a life.

The income tax itself should be abolished and replaced with nothing.

Get a life.

Surprise me.

No.
I have zero problem paying taxes, what I have a problem with is the corrupt and gross negligence in how the government spends that money.

So tell us how you'd fix it. In detail, please. (Hint: "I'd end entitlements, period" is not "detail.")

Get a life.

The income tax itself should be abolished and replaced with nothing.

Then how would you pay for your invasion of Iran?

Forum List

Back