Ben Sasse has an important message for Trump supporters

They're not even saying anything any more. Just cramming as many buzz words together as they can.

"Commie Marxist Nazi brown shirt faggot RINO cuck."
That describes Senor Shit aka Herr Lesh perfectly

Another fine example. Thanks.
The man gets what he deserves. Not my fault Lesh means shit.

Seems fine to me. Go take your issues up with him.
I do all the time but you interjected yourself into the conversation, Leftist.

I responded to him. Not you.

Not sure what you think "interject" means, Trumpster.
Look it up, Leftist

I know what it means, Trumpster.

Once again, I was talking to HIM. Not you.
So you know or you're not sure, Leftist?

That describes Senor Shit aka Herr Lesh perfectly
The man gets what he deserves. Not my fault Lesh means shit.
Because I want to move on and actually give Biden the chance to unify the country as he said he would like to do? You have major issues
If we just shout over one another, nothing gets solved.
Zog used to be an intelligent poster

Were that ever true...it's definitely no longer the case.

He's a confused and pointless twerp...only slightly saner than fingerboi
Back to Israel with the GREENE lover and America hater
Ugh...you're still alive? Go outside and hug some people. Masks are optional.

Yeah, it does get more dictatorish than that. How about theatending to put your opposition in prison?
You mean like “Lock her up?” Yes I agree, that’s a staple of Trumps playbook
She's a criminal. She actually committed crimes. Trump didn't do anything illegal.
Haha, Trump literally did what you just accused the left of doing. You’re done man. Just because YOU feel justified doesn’t make you right. Those you are opposing also feel justified. It means crap. What you can prove is what matters and none of your claims are proven
What crime was that, NAZI?
I just told you twice. I’m done with your stupidity
And he is done with yours. So much for unity. If we just shout over one another, nothing gets solved.
There are times to engage and times to disengage. When idiots like Bri keep asking the same questions over and over and ignoring your answers then it’s time to disengage

Yeah, it does get more dictatorish than that. How about theatending to put your opposition in prison?
She's a criminal. She actually committed crimes. Trump didn't do anything illegal.
Haha, Trump literally did what you just accused the left of doing. You’re done man. Just because YOU feel justified doesn’t make you right. Those you are opposing also feel justified. It means crap. What you can prove is what matters and none of your claims are proven
And he is done with yours. So much for unity. If we just shout over one another, nothing gets solved.
There are times to engage and times to disengage. When idiots like Bri keep asking the same questions over and over and ignoring your answers then it’s time to disengage
We will never agree. This country is doomed. I feel sorry for my kids.

See to those who called Trump Hitler he had many similarities and they were as convinced about their claims as you are about yours. They now mock you in the same way you mocked them. You’re no better than those you consider enemy’s. You use the same petty tactics as they do.

Here read this... what are your thoughts?

So, In Nazi world the Antisemite is the guy who moved the Embassy to Jerusalem, not the party who chants "death to Israel" and engages in BDS...

:thup:
I never called Trump an antisemite. Where did you get that none sense from?

That was already answered, Trumpster.

I don’t think you even know what you’re arguing anymore. Why do you respond to me when you have nothing to say?

Last chance. Make your point.
I dislike cancel culture, leftist

What the fuck does that have to do with the topic or anything I’ve posted here???

COMPLETELY irrelevant, Trumpster. You don’t even know what you’re arguing.

That was already answered, Trumpster.

I don’t think you even know what you’re arguing anymore. Why do you respond to me when you have nothing to say?

Last chance. Make your point.
I dislike cancel culture, leftist

What the fuck does that have to do with the topic or anything I’ve posted here???

COMPLETELY irrelevant, Trumpster. You don’t even know what you’re arguing.
Leftist, you agreeing with Sasse is equivalent to cancel culture. Don't be so sensitive. It's OK if voters liked Trump policies and supported him. Shaming them is idiocy

I don’t. Your kids will be just fine. Just keep them away from politics. It’s toxic

It's like the Empire is beginning to strike back. (-:

Yep - FACT: Ben Sasse is a real conservative. Trump supporters aren't.
They've (Evangelicals in particular) abandoned their faith and jointed a cult.

k2e8ztwhr1p41.jpg

Ben Sasse is a establishment republican.

Often Trump supporters are not fond of establishment republicans as it is difficult to tell the difference between them and establishment democrats. Much depends on who donated enough money to buy them out. We may elect them but they don’t always represent us.

Now Trump is not really a republican but he is interested in helping the citizens of our nation out. Trump puts our nation first. Establishment republicans are often globalists. Trump is definitely not a globalist. That’s why he was elected.

Some people in our nation love it and are damn proud of it. They want to see our nation continue to be the top nation in the world. Such people support Trump not establishment republicans or establishment democrats.

Trump does not care about this country. Trump played to the fears of Americans and told them exactly what they wanted to hear. For example, coal is dying in the US because Americans do not want to live near coal plants. That is why Trump failed to turn the coal industry around. There are a lot of Americans who have jobs thank to free trade. Trump dragged us to the bottom as he encouraged the rise of right wing fascists who stormed our capital in a attempted coup.

Your example of coal is a good one.

Coal is a huge portion of our energy even still and employs tens of thousand of workers, directly and is important for large numbers of communities.

Trump speaking out for those people, whom Hillary was actively working AGAINST, and Biden will be too,

was completely legitimate and completely normal and healthy politics.

That you people pretend it is not, and manage to convince large percentages of the population that is was not, is a sign of how UNhealthy our culture is.

The rest of your post is mostly partisan shit.

Trump lied to them by giving them false hope instead of telling them the truth. Coal will continue to decline as natural gas is plentiful and cleaner.

You are the one who is partisan shit. You can't face facts.

View attachment 453916

Electricity production by coal peaked during the Bush Administration. It has steadily dropped under Obama and Trump. Under Trump, electricity generated by coal dropped to 966,000 gigawatthours in 2019.

Coal is still 20 percent of our energy production. It is not rational to have a government hostile to such a large and important industry.

Running on a Pro-Coal platform was a valid political issue. Natural Gas is rising because it is cheaper.

If Trump had not been bogged down with a political Impeachment based on known Lies told to a federal judge by the FBI, maybe he could have reversed that downward trend or if not for the massively hostile msm that did nothing but publish attacks on him for 4 years, he would have won a second term.

Being pro-jobs, or pro-coal, ,is normal and healthy politics. The bit were you act like it is not, that is not healthy.

That is you being against ever letting the other guy have a turn. Even if they win.

I don’t. Your kids will be just fine. Just keep them away from politics. It’s toxic

Enslaved under a fascist Reich is not "just fine."

Freedom fades from the world - you bring a thousand years of darkness.

What is it you think ending individual liberty and private property will do for you? Give you something for nothing?
The thing is none of that is happening. Only in your paranoid little mind as you type on you smartphone or type on your personal computer in the comfort of your home. Life isn’t as bad as you paint it. Try taking a great and enjoying all you have instead of crying fire and fury all the time.

The problem for our kids is all the destructive policies the Democrat Reich is imposing on them, not being exposed to politics.

Enslaved under a fascist Reich is not "just fine."

Freedom fades from the world - you bring a thousand years of darkness.

What is it you think ending individual liberty and private property will do for you? Give you something for nothing?
The thing is none of that is happening. Only in your paranoid little mind as you type on you smartphone or type on your personal computer in the comfort of your home. Life isn’t as bad as you paint it. Try taking a great and enjoying all you have instead of crying fire and fury all the time.
You mean all those devices that the Big tech companies censor?

What question is that, NAZI?

The thing is none of that is happening.

1612716387803.png

You drones of the Reich reject reality.

Only in your paranoid little mind as you type on you smartphone or type on your personal computer in the comfort of your home. Life isn’t as bad as you paint it. Try taking a great and enjoying all you have instead of crying fire and fury all the time.

Liberty is crushed, From our institutions of Marxist Indoctrination, to the halls of government, to the fascist social media monopolies, freedom of speech and expression has already been extinguished. The Reich has leveraged the Wuhan Designer Virus® (A product of Communist China, Inc.) to crush religious expression that opposes the Reich. The Nazi party openly engages in war on our free market - to the loud applause of you and other democrats.

You bleat "fascism good, Orange Man Bad" as a good drone.

Forum List

Back