Ben Sasse has an important message for Trump supporters

Yeah, it does get more dictatorish than that. How about theatending to put your opposition in prison?
You mean like “Lock her up?” Yes I agree, that’s a staple of Trumps playbook
She's a criminal. She actually committed crimes. Trump didn't do anything illegal.
Haha, Trump literally did what you just accused the left of doing. You’re done man. Just because YOU feel justified doesn’t make you right. Those you are opposing also feel justified. It means crap. What you can prove is what matters and none of your claims are proven
What crime was that, NAZI?
I just told you twice. I’m done with your stupidity
Then why did you respond to my post, NAZI?

They're not even saying anything any more. Just cramming as many buzz words together as they can.

"Commie Marxist Nazi brown shirt faggot RINO cuck."
That describes Senor Shit aka Herr Lesh perfectly

Another fine example. Thanks.

Zog used to be an intelligent poster. Sadly, he has succumbed to Trumpest mob mentality. :confused:
Because I want to move on and actually give Biden the chance to unify the country as he said he would like to do? You have major issues

They're not even saying anything any more. Just cramming as many buzz words together as they can.

The man gets what he deserves. Not my fault Lesh means shit.

Seems fine to me. Go take your issues up with him.

Yeah, it does get more dictatorish than that. How about theatending to put your opposition in prison?
She's a criminal. She actually committed crimes. Trump didn't do anything illegal.
Haha, Trump literally did what you just accused the left of doing. You’re done man. Just because YOU feel justified doesn’t make you right. Those you are opposing also feel justified. It means crap. What you can prove is what matters and none of your claims are proven
And he is done with yours. So much for unity. If we just shout over one another, nothing gets solved.

Zog used to be an intelligent poster. Sadly, he has succumbed to Trumpest mob mentality. :confused:
Because I want to move on and actually give Biden the chance to unify the country as he said he would like to do? You have major issues
Biden has no interest in unifying the country.

I do all the time but you interjected yourself into the conversation, Leftist.

Actions so far confirm that very thing but I am going to give him more time as he is old and the News Entertainment Media is pushing him the other way.

I responded to him. Not you.

Not sure what you think "interject" means, Trumpster.

Actions so far confirm that very thing but I am going to give him more time as he is old and the News Entertainment Media is pushing him the other way.
Why would a rational person ever give a Democrat the benefit of the doubt?

If you don't care to see responses like LIAR! and NAZI!! - Put the angry lil boy on the IGs. Not worth the time!

See to those who called Trump Hitler he had many similarities and they were as convinced about their claims as you are about yours. They now mock you in the same way you mocked them. You’re no better than those you consider enemy’s. You use the same petty tactics as they do.

Here read this... what are your thoughts?

So, In Nazi world the Antisemite is the guy who moved the Embassy to Jerusalem, not the party who chants "death to Israel" and engages in BDS...

:thup:

I dunno Fingerfuck, but I bet the answer to that lies in some "newly discovered" photo in the Wisconsin Historical Archives. :thup:

what do you want Senator Sasse to do? be a weak, self-serving dolt who kisses the feet (I'm being PG) of Trump?

If we just shout over one another, nothing gets solved.
Zog used to be an intelligent poster

Were that ever true...it's definitely no longer the case.

He's a confused and pointless twerp...only slightly saner than fingerboi

Look it up, Leftist

I dunno Fingerfuck, but I bet the answer to that lies in some "newly discovered" photo in the Wisconsin Historical Archives. :thup:
Are you the most qualified person to opine on Wisconsin?

OK Herr Lesh...post the rest of them, stalker.

Look it up, Leftist

I know what it means, Trumpster.

Once again, I was talking to HIM. Not you.

Back to Israel with the GREENE lover and America hater

Forum List

Back