Ben Shapiro: Why I’m Leaving California

It's not just him but I think it's funny why anyone thinks anyone cares where they live.
Flagging that money is leaving the state. This is 'another one' leaving.

California isn't going to even note he left.
Until it becomes an even larger migration.

It has been an even larger migration for the ones who pay most of the taxes
Yep, and as it increased, California can either wake up to that, or go even more broke. Either way, I left California in 98 just as it was starting to get bad and I have no plans of ever going back.

Be advised, we haven't missed you.

Like me, he wisely fled. Hits most of the key points without mentioning 49 other states have electricity and drinking water and don’t let their State burn all year. He’s taking his 75 employees with him as well as all of the taxes him and his employees paid.

“....... And still, the state legislature is dominated by Democrats. California is not on a trajectory toward recovery; it is on a trajectory toward oblivion. Taxpayers are moving out -- now including my family and my company. In 2019, before the pandemic and the widespread rioting and looting, outmigration jumped 38%, rising for the seventh straight year. That number will increase again this year.

I want my kids to grow up safe. I want them to grow up in a community with a future, with more freedom and safety than I grew up with. California makes that impossible. So, goodbye, Golden State. Thanks for the memories.”

giphy.gif

First the "Progressives" ruin the local school district, then the ruin the city council, then they ruin the city, then they ruin the state.......then they ruin the country

If not for Progressives, then things would be back like they were in 1776, with slavery, women and landless men unable to vote, etc.
We should thank Progressives.
If they had not invented things like unions, then the only alternative would have been communism.
no, the Left is opposed to democracy

Dumbest comment ^^^ of the century.

It's not just him but I think it's funny why anyone thinks anyone cares where they live.

It has been an even larger migration for the ones who pay most of the taxes
Yep, and as it increased, California can either wake up to that, or go even more broke. Either way, I left California in 98 just as it was starting to get bad and I have no plans of ever going back.

Be advised, we haven't missed you.

Be advised, I haven't missed any of you. I live a better life since I've left.

First the "Progressives" ruin the local school district, then the ruin the city council, then they ruin the city, then they ruin the state.......then they ruin the country

If not for Progressives, then things would be back like they were in 1776, with slavery, women and landless men unable to vote, etc.
We should thank Progressives.
If they had not invented things like unions, then the only alternative would have been communism.
no, the Left is opposed to democracy

Dumbest comment ^^^ of the century.
blindest fanatic of the century^
demsRantiDemocracyPOS.JPG

Last edited:
Great essay. Its a shame what has happened to California.

There just went a bunch of tax revenue.

Can you fucking imagine a 17% state incometax? What are those liberal morons doing with all that state tax revenue?

Great essay. Its a shame what has happened to California.

There just went a bunch of tax revenue.

Can you fucking imagine a 17% state incometax? What are those liberal morons doing with all that state tax revenue?

We know for sure it isn't spent on repairing roads.

Or cleaning up the forests.

Lets face it. Liberals couldnt run a lemonade stand. They are awful at governance.

People come, people go.

The taxpayers go and the lettuce pickers come.
Good luck with that.

People come, people go.

Good luck with that.

Lettuce pickers aren't causing housing in California to rise to record highs.

People come, people go.

Good luck with that.

Sure the hell does, when ya get 12 of them in the same house.

People come, people go.

Good luck with that.

Are you referring to the wetbacks living 12 to a two bedroom shithole in Compton? The human cockroaches flushing blacks out?

People come, people go.

Good luck with that.

Are you referring to the wetbacks living 12 to a two bedroom shithole in Compton?

I would have to say not.

Forum List

Back