🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benghazi deleted.

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
The latest bit of Euro-madness is something Our Kenyan President WILL love.

Google has been ordered to delete on demand. Tell Google that something that came up in a web search is "outdated" or "irrelevant" and they're supposed to immediately delete it.

BBC News - Google ruling 'astonishing', says Wikipedia founder Wales

"A ruling forcing Google to remove search results has been described as "astonishing" by Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales.

The European Courts of Justice ruled on Tuesday that an individual could demand that "irrelevant or outdated" information be deleted from results.

Mr Wales said it was "one of the most wide-sweeping internet censorship rulings that I've ever seen"."

Has the regime already had their minions in Europe on the horn to Google demanding they remove any reference to the ever-so-outdated murders of Americans? Remove the irrelevant stories about investigations into the sad situation?

Who knows what else might be de

The latest bit of Euro-madness is something Our Kenyan President WILL love.

Google has been ordered to delete on demand. Tell Google that something that came up in a web search is "outdated" or "irrelevant" and they're supposed to immediately delete it.

BBC News - Google ruling 'astonishing', says Wikipedia founder Wales

"A ruling forcing Google to remove search results has been described as "astonishing" by Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales.

The European Courts of Justice ruled on Tuesday that an individual could demand that "irrelevant or outdated" information be deleted from results.

Mr Wales said it was "one of the most wide-sweeping internet censorship rulings that I've ever seen"."

Has the regime already had their minions in Europe on the horn to Google demanding they remove any reference to the ever-so-outdated murders of Americans? Remove the irrelevant stories about investigations into the sad situation?

Who knows what else might be de

You have a 'Kenyan President' up there in Canada? How's them hockey teams doing? :badgrin:

I go along with the ruling that google should be required to stop the personal attack posts intended to embarrass an individual. It's only fair. Typically the ruling is expanded (by the left) to include political news. No surprises that the left seeks to control free speech with a ruling that has nothing to do with free speech.

"Rational" thought from someone who thinks that the President is Kenyan.

Nobody knows whether Your New Messiah is or is not Kenyan but you libbies sure get your panties in a wad when someone raises the possibility. Better loosen 'em if you want to ever have babies. Too tight and your sperm count will go completely to hell.

Oh, but you knew that......maybe that's why twisting is encouraged. Cheaper birth control than abortion....at least in states where it isn't a welfare bennie.

He's not "my" messiah, dick hole. Obama killed an American teenager with a drone without ever charging him with a crime. What fucking part of that scenario sounds Constitutional to you?

If you stupid fucking Republicans would stop whining about Benghazi, Obama would be in handcuffs already for the assassination of an American teenager without charges or trial. But no, that teenager had a foreign name and he wasn't white, so Republicans don't care. And if Obama is charged with war crimes then Bush would be charged, as well, and the myth of "American exceptionalism" would be thoroughly destroyed.

The OP is treating us as idiots.

OP's link said:
On Tuesday, a top EU court ruled that Google must remove search results at the request of ordinary people in a test of the so-called "right to be forgotten".

The case was brought by a Spanish man who complained that an auction notice of his repossessed home on Google's search results infringed his privacy.

Personal information about an individual - nothing else.
However, it's still a shit ruling from a shit court.

Nobody knows whether Your New Messiah is or is not Kenyan but you libbies sure get your panties in a wad when someone raises the possibility.

That'd be pretty insulting except that it's coming from a guy who's so stupid, he got fired from an M&M factory for throwing away all the W's! :eek:

Who knew Obama had ever had a job in private industry! Thanks for the update. But I think your source is not reliable - M&M doesn't have a plant in Kenya. Too hot-the chocolate melts inside the sugar shell.

Nobody knows whether Your New Messiah is or is not Kenyan but you libbies sure get your panties in a wad when someone raises the possibility.

That'd be pretty insulting except that it's coming from a guy who's so stupid, he got fired from an M&M factory for throwing away all the W's! :eek:

Who knew Obama had ever had a job in private industry! Thanks for the update. But I think your source is not reliable - M&M doesn't have a plant in Kenya. Too hot-the chocolate melts inside the sugar shell.

I heard you were so stupid you sold your car for gas money!!! :eek:

I noticed the Bengazi thing on the USMB was shut down, terminated. I posted on one of the boards. Reminded me of AOL once upon a time, pissed off people noticed their near and dear post suddenly vanished. Of course that was after it already had 7 zillion posts. Let's give it another try? Like, After Vietnam, and the bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut and 9/11, why bitch about the lack of response from the government on four more dead Americans in...Bengazi...yawn. Oh, the outrage! the (fill in the blank party) people and their philosophy lead up to this whole darned thing! After the 7 zillion and one time, I can see why this topic got ...disappeared.

Forum List

Back