Benghazi Hearings: An Investigation or a Witch Hunt?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Watching the interrogation of HRC, it is my opinion that the Members of the H. of Rep. who examined her today were only interested in assassinating her character; the truth which they claimed they were seeking was not in evidence.

It is clear that those Republican Members of the H. or Rep. who treated her with disdain today are an embarrassment to all who seek truth and justice, and support traditional values of our nation - that all are innocent until proven guilty.

Truth was not what they sought today, and anyone who suggests it was is a liar and or a fool.

It's neither one. Hillary has broken the law with her private server and she fucked up big time and got 4 men killed in Benghazi. That's it in a nutshell but the scared of their own shadow republicans will never bring her up on charges or vote to indite her so the whole thing is a waste of time and money. Move on!

It's neither one. Hillary has broken the law with her private server and she fucked up big time and got 4 men killed in Benghazi. That's it in a nutshell but the scared of their own shadow republicans will never bring her up on charges or vote to indite her so the whole thing is a waste of time and money. Move on!
^ uninformed loser. Clearly hasn't watched or heard about anything today.

I'm not surprised to see that Old (Aging Hippie) School thinks it's funny that the former secretary of state is a liar and totally incompetent.

One of them said this is the 8th "investigation" that has cost millions - and they still haven't found anything. Its just like the phony attacks on Obama and on President Clinton. Its nothing but smears and lies.

I was hoping for some good dirt but haven't seen anything like that so far.

Hillary and Obama are responsible for steven's horrible murder because it happened on their watch. But I don't see anything coming from this

Watching the interrogation of HRC, it is my opinion that the Members of the H. of Rep. who examined her today were only interested in assassinating her character; the truth which they claimed they were seeking was not in evidence.

It is clear that those Republican Members of the H. or Rep. who treated her with disdain today are an embarrassment to all who seek truth and justice, and support traditional values of our nation - that all are innocent until proven guilty.

Truth was not what they sought today, and anyone who suggests it was is a liar and or a fool.

It's an investigation of a witch.

Witch Hunt

Witch Hunt

It's an investigation of a witch.

It's not much of a hunt. The witch is sitting fight in front of them.

It's not much of a hunt. The witch is sitting fight in front of them.

The old bitch doesn't even know what Marines do at a US embassy. What a joke

Hillary Clinton Doesn't Know What Marines Do At U.S. Embassies - Breitbart

Forum List

Back