Benghazi Hero’s Dad Reveals Bombshell Document That Could PROVE Hillary Lied [VIDEO]

How can you people keep claiming that the hearing "didn't prove anything" when it most certainly did prove a number of key things? How? Did you watch the hearing? Can you read? Have you read the transcript? Some very important facts were brought to light during the hearing, and when faced with them Hillary told a number of obvious lies and distortions.

the chair of the committee said it didn't prove anything.

but keep going.... it's amusing. stupid and ignorant... but amusing.

Actually, the chairman said the opposite. He said the committee's investigation has brought out a number of important new facts and evidence. Go read his opening statement. Go read his comments later during the hearing, when he pointed out some of the disclosures that had come to light and that Hillary had been forced to face during the hearing.

Part of the problem is that you guys just don't care that Hillary's incompetence got four Americans killed and that she participated in a cover-up that tried to get us to believe that the attack was a spontaneous incident and not a planned assault. You don't care how much Hillary lied because you reject traditional notions of right and wrong and honesty and integrity.

I agree.

Clinton's State Department did nothing and four very good men died.

Anyone with an ounce of brains knows this.

Of course being incompetent isn't a criminal offense.

Of course the lefty loons on this board have no problem with Clinton's incompetence.

They will vote for her anyway and defend her to the death.

Just goes to show. You can't cure stupid.

Oh and no one will be held accountable for those deaths. But the buck will always stop at her desk.
I think the loons who lie and deny the facts to defend her own equal shares of blame.

her own emails proved that she lied. there is no question about that. it has been established by her own written records.
Nobody cares she's a liar..

They started to think her being exposed would make her unelectable.

Now that she's been paraded in front of cameras and the media has declared her as looking presidential....now she has the support she needs. The rats jumped off the Titanic too soon. Now the Bitch is Back.
I have been saying for a decade...exposing her as a traitor and a criminal just makes her more likeable in the eyes of the traitors and criminals that defend her. They approve of her lies, they approve of killing off service men and public servants in order to protect her.

her own emails proved that she lied. there is no question about that. it has been established by her own written records.
Nobody cares she's a liar..

They started to think her being exposed would make her unelectable.

Now that she's been paraded in front of cameras and the media has declared her as looking presidential....now she has the support she needs. The rats jumped off the Titanic too soon. Now the Bitch is Back.
Sounds like an Elton John song.

Breaking for dupes- It was probably an Al Qaeda "affiliated" attack AND triggered by the video and all the other attacks at the time- from CIA and everyone BUT lying Pubs and minions.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Breaking for dupes- It was probably an Al Qaeda "affiliated" attack AND triggered by the video and all the other attacks at the time- from CIA and everyone BUT lying Pubs and minions.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
The CIA had motive for misrepresenting the situation to the State Dept. Their stated reason for being there was to track terrorists. Embarrassing if Americans knew they couldn't stop a planned attack on their own operation.

How can you people keep claiming that the hearing "didn't prove anything" when it most certainly did prove a number of key things? How? Did you watch the hearing? Can you read? Have you read the transcript? Some very important facts were brought to light during the hearing, and when faced with them Hillary told a number of obvious lies and distortions.

Actually, the chairman said the opposite. He said the committee's investigation has brought out a number of important new facts and evidence. Go read his opening statement. Go read his comments later during the hearing, when he pointed out some of the disclosures that had come to light and that Hillary had been forced to face during the hearing.

Part of the problem is that you guys just don't care that Hillary's incompetence got four Americans killed and that she participated in a cover-up that tried to get us to believe that the attack was a spontaneous incident and not a planned assault. You don't care how much Hillary lied because you reject traditional notions of right and wrong and honesty and integrity.
I always find it amusing watching the right chastise the left for voting for Hilllary despite their preceived notion her incompetence failed to protect 4 Americans on the other side of the planet; even though they voted for Bush after his incompetence allowed 3000 people to die on 9.11 right here inside our own border.

We could have thwarted the Benghazi attack by beefing up security at the Consulate. How would you have prevented 9/11, round up all young Muslim males???

we could have avoided 9/11 if baby bush hadn't ignored the presidential daily briefing of august, 2001, that said bin laden determined to strike inside US using our planes and if he had paid attention to FBI reports that there were people taking flying lessons who only wanted to learn to steer, not take off and land.

no one believes the attack on benghazi could have been avoided. and if the point were to make sure things like it could never happen again, the multiple reports and hearings would have sufficed and the wingers would have brought in people like petraeus. but they didn't.

I win. :)

Of course it could have been prevented.

They could have pulled out people out just the Brits and the Red Cross. They could have added security.

Its a lesson they learned because later in Libya they actually did pull our people out.

They did neither in reference to Benghazi. The result was four good men dead because of their incompetence.

If that's a win in your book then you are one partisan hack. Brainless to boot.

I always find it amusing watching the right chastise the left for voting for Hilllary despite their preceived notion her incompetence failed to protect 4 Americans on the other side of the planet; even though they voted for Bush after his incompetence allowed 3000 people to die on 9.11 right here inside our own border.

We could have thwarted the Benghazi attack by beefing up security at the Consulate. How would you have prevented 9/11, round up all young Muslim males???

we could have avoided 9/11 if baby bush hadn't ignored the presidential daily briefing of august, 2001, that said bin laden determined to strike inside US using our planes and if he had paid attention to FBI reports that there were people taking flying lessons who only wanted to learn to steer, not take off and land.

no one believes the attack on benghazi could have been avoided. and if the point were to make sure things like it could never happen again, the multiple reports and hearings would have sufficed and the wingers would have brought in people like petraeus. but they didn't.

I win. :)

You seem to forget that the whole thing was planned on Cllintons watch. Guess he didn't pay any attention to those young Muslims being taught to fly either. Or his own FBI.

Oh an notice how you bring Bush and 9-11 into the discussion. Deflection is all you do.

The thread is about Clinton, her State Department and their incompetence in reference to Benghazi.

Deflection is your way of life.

Just goes to show. You can't cure partisan hackery.

Last edited:
coulda woulda shoulda. But it won't, because there is nothing there that shows HRC did not lie.

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" -- HRC

When did she say the opposite?

“This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable.” -- On Sept. 14, 2012, three days after the assault at Benghazi Hillary Clinton at the transfer of remains ceremony to honor the four Americans killed.

That help?

coulda woulda shoulda. But it won't, because there is nothing there that shows HRC did not lie.

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" -- HRC

“This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable.” -- On Sept. 14, 2012, three days after the assault at Benghazi Hillary Clinton at the transfer of remains ceremony to honor the four Americans killed.

That help?

Not at all.
She referenced the attack in Benghazi and then video with the other embassies separately. She is relating two different subjects. Notice each was prefaced with
" we've seen".

Maybe this will help you. I'll copy my post from another thread

When did she communicate that the Benghazi attack was about a video?

From Sept 12th:

Video: Clinton’s Statement on Libya

Sept 13th:

Sept 14th:

Let's not forget that there were multiple attacks and protests all over the Muslim world for quite a while due to that video.

Embassies under attack over anti-Islam video

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/world/protests-over-muhammad-video-spread-to-more-u-s-embassies-1.1219824

Middle East protests: mobs attack six Western embassies as protesters fill streets

You all like to conflate what the WH said and what Hillary said. Hillary never blamed the video for the attack in Benghazi only for the other attacks on diplomatic facilities.

Last edited:

That help?

Not at all.
She referenced the attack in Benghazi and then video with the other embassies separately. She is relating two different subjects. Notice each was prefaced with
" we've seen".

From Sept 12th:

Sept 13th:

Sept 14th:

Let's not forget that there were multiple attacks and protests all over the Muslim world for quite a while due to that video.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/world/protests-over-muhammad-video-spread-to-more-u-s-embassies-1.1219824

Middle East protests: mobs attack six Western embassies as protesters fill streets

You all like to conflate what the WH said and what Hillary said. Hillary never blamed the video for the attack in Benghazi only for the other attacks on diplomatic facilities.

I had to read your post several times and I can only conclude that you're totally fucking delusional

I'm amazed she had the balls to show up at those funerals considering she and her State Departments incompetence are the reason they are all dead.

If I'd been a family member I'd have thrown her ass right off the premises.
See, I'm not amazed. Her failed policies put people at risk, and when they begged for help, she deserted them, then blamed somebody else. She has no problem lying to the families, she despises them.

That help?

Not at all.
" we've seen".

From Sept 12th:

Sept 13th:

Sept 14th:

I had to read your post several times and I can only conclude that you're totally fucking delusional

Yes, I can see you actually watched the several minutes of video but yet responded in a minute. Is that the only evidence you have of her saying it was about a video?
We need 8 or 9 investigations for that?

and the dozen attacks and 50 dead at our embassies around the world.

they conveniently forget that.

They deaths occurred OUTSIDE of the embassies. Are we truly the world police and responsible for crime OUTSIDE our Embassies?

facile argument.....

Facile is just another way of say "winning"
She kicked your ass, you mean. The Bush admins were worse than BHO in protecting embassies but you never point that out.

That help?

Not at all.
" we've seen".

From Sept 12th:

Sept 13th:

Sept 14th:

I only needed to read it once to fully understand it. Apparently your self confessed ignorance is the root of your problem.

That help?

Not at all.
" we've seen".

From Sept 12th:

Sept 13th:

Sept 14th:

I only needed to read it once to fully understand it. Apparently your self confessed ignorance is the root of your problem.
Frank is a birther and a CIA conspiracy nut. There is no explaining to him just how lost is he.

"We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with" -- HRC at the ceremony for the Americans killed at Benhgazi

and the dozen attacks and 50 dead at our embassies around the world.

they conveniently forget that.

They deaths occurred OUTSIDE of the embassies. Are we truly the world police and responsible for crime OUTSIDE our Embassies?

facile argument.....

Facile is just another way of say "winning"
She kicked your ass, you mean. The Bush admins were worse than BHO in protecting embassies but you never point that out.

Jake, did you know that the area outside of the American embassy is foreign soil? How is Bush responsible for crimes between foreigners on foreign soil? Jilly gave up answering

That help?
You got reading comprehension problems, BIG TIME!!!

Or just take pride in lying??? You choose!!!

Your cut and paste proved Hillary was NOT talking about Benghazi, but separate attacks with the video!!! :lol: on you Frank

Forum List

Back