Benghazi is a witch hunt

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Many probably know I don't like Hillary, but even I know that the Benghazi proceedings are simply politically motivated. I say this not to discount possible crimes, but to reveal how things in the Federal government work.

The GOP is as concerned with bringing Hillary to justice as the Dims were bringing "W" to justice for war crimes in Iraq. Neither side is interested in justice, because they know that if they pursued justice, then the other party might someday hold them accountable.

No, what we have here are monkeys slinging poo. I readily admit that Hillary is a witch, and probably be in prison a thousand times over for other crimes she probably committed, but to say that these proceedings will ever bring about any kind of justice is just laughable.

Agreed Votto..
While people should be infuriated those bitches lied to the public and those victims families like that, that is about it.. this shit happens. Just the way it is.

Many probably know I don't like Hillary, but even I know that the Benghazi proceedings are simply politically motivated. I say this not to discount possible crimes, but to reveal how things in the Federal government work.

The GOP is as concerned with bringing Hillary to justice as the Dims were bringing "W" to justice for war crimes in Iraq. Neither side is interested in justice, because they know that if they pursued justice, then the other party might someday hold them accountable.

No, what we have here are monkeys slinging poo. I readily admit that Hillary is a witch, and probably be in prison a thousand times over for other crimes she probably committed, but to say that these proceedings will ever bring about any kind of justice is just laughable.
Yes but you have to admit the whole circus is just hilarious, few things are as funny as watching politicians and their worshippers get all worked up in righteous indignation. :)

onmorin1022

True, Clinton is a witch and will be subject to the rule of law. The Benghazi investigation is however completely valid, because it led to Clintons private server that the State dept allowed, which is a violation of their own policies.

Clinton noted that this is the eighth such committee to investigate the Benghazi attacks.

“They’ve all looked into this and basically just rejected the conspiracy theories that are still floating in some circles,” Clinton said. “I will do my very best to answer their questions but I don’t really know what their objective is right now.”

Hillary Clinton dismisses Benghazi ‘conspiracy theories’ ahead of her testimony

Clinton noted that this is the eighth such committee to investigate the Benghazi attacks.

“They’ve all looked into this and basically just rejected the conspiracy theories that are still floating in some circles,” Clinton said. “I will do my very best to answer their questions but I don’t really know what their objective is right now.”

Hillary Clinton dismisses Benghazi ‘conspiracy theories’ ahead of her testimony
I myself do not understand what Clinton did wrong in Benghazi, however the investigation has revealed 5 months of missing e-mails that were not Hillary Clintons to delete, thus the investigation is valid and is continuing even as people like you stomp up and down.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Was inevitible. :)

She's a criminal. While it's true that all of our politicians are liars and felons, people are sick of being lied to and cheated. Hillary is going down and if Washington doesn't get a clue soon, there will be an outright revolution.

Agreed Votto..
While people should be infuriated those bitches lied to the public and those victims families like that, that is about it.. this shit happens. Just the way it is.
Yes but none of this would have happened if Hillary hadn't lied about the video. She has no one to blame but herself. Her lying self.

Agreed Votto..
Yes but none of this would have happened if Hillary hadn't lied about the video. She has no one to blame but herself. Her lying self.
Now now dear that wasn't a lie. It was a nicely spun fairy tale ment to ease the pain of the grieving families.....

Hillary asked us whom we would trust to answer the phone at 3am...so I have no problem looking into how she actually did respond to one of them calls.

Agreed Votto..
Now now dear that wasn't a lie. It was a nicely spun fairy tale ment to ease the pain of the grieving families.....
Lol ya spun by a witch who brought on the hunt.

Forum List

Back