Benghazi is a witch hunt

Agreed Votto..
While people should be infuriated those bitches lied to the public and those victims families like that, that is about it.. this shit happens. Just the way it is.
Yes but none of this would have happened if Hillary hadn't lied about the video. She has no one to blame but herself. Her lying self.
Now now dear that wasn't a lie. It was a nicely spun fairy tale ment to ease the pain of the grieving families.....
Lol ya spun by a witch who brought on the hunt.
10626798_10205150411299953_9000599934800725651_n.jpg

This investigation would have wrapped up long ago if the Obama administration and State had not blatantly stone walled congress requests for information.

We are going to go through this "Benghazi "with a fine tooth comb"...here is the "tool" to do it ...
Trey-Gowdy.gif

investigations-03-816x438.jpg
They caught the bombers one dead one about to die. Mcveigh is dead the September 11 assholes are dead.

Hillary needs to pay for her crimes like the others did.

She's a criminal. While it's true that all of our politicians are liars and felons, people are sick of being lied to and cheated. Hillary is going down and if Washington doesn't get a clue soon, there will be an outright revolution.

No, just more oppression.

A revolution would be subverted, just like Progs subverted the last revolution.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy :
"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable right? But we put together a Benghazi Special Committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."

This witch hunt has gone below the point of diminishing returns to where their continuation can only make Hillary Clinton look better.

One thing they've done by repetition is given Clinton more opportunity to prepare better answers.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy :
"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable right? But we put together a Benghazi Special Committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."
He's an idiot but that doesn't excuse Hillary's complete lack of leadership as Secretary of State. And then to lie about some video I mean the guy went to jail. She's got to go. Far far away.

She's a criminal. While it's true that all of our politicians are liars and felons, people are sick of being lied to and cheated. Hillary is going down and if Washington doesn't get a clue soon, there will be an outright revolution.

No, just more oppression.

A revolution would be subverted, just like Progs subverted the last revolution.
That won't go on forever.

This witch hunt has gone below the point of diminishing returns to where their continuation can only make Hillary Clinton look better.

One thing they've done by repetition is given Clinton more opportunity to prepare better answers.

It's not a hunt. They've found the witch.

Inside the RWnut cult that's the belief.

Many probably know I don't like Hillary, but even I know that the Benghazi proceedings are simply politically motivated. I say this not to discount possible crimes, but to reveal how things in the Federal government work.

The GOP is as concerned with bringing Hillary to justice as the Dims were bringing "W" to justice for war crimes in Iraq. Neither side is interested in justice, because they know that if they pursued justice, then the other party might someday hold them accountable.

No, what we have here are monkeys slinging poo. I readily admit that Hillary is a witch, and probably be in prison a thousand times over for other crimes she probably committed, but to say that these proceedings will ever bring about any kind of justice is just laughable.

giphy.gif

Was inevitible. :)
SNL Transcripts: Steve Martin: 11/04/78: Theodoric of York: Medieval Judge

It's not a hunt. They've found the witch.

Inside the RWnut cult that's the belief.

To the LW cult, she can do anything and nothing should be said.

I've never said that nor have I heard anyone here say that. Name some names.

I myself do not understand what Clinton dis wrong in Benghazi, however the investigation has revealed 5 months of missing e-mails

Yeah but this is supposed to be about Benghazi...now they are just grasping at straws
Really? ... Gowdy: Many significant Benghazi questions are still unanswered

That slimy old hag, Cackles, belongs in prison.

Many, many, many, many questions. The one thing they arent short of is new questions lol.

Whats this? Whats that? Who? When?

Forum List

Back