Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Reps reduced embassy funding by 100's of millions dollars. deliberately setting the stage for terrorists attacks so they could blame the admin later. By setting the stage the Reps obviously don't care about lost American lives, just political gain. What a bunch of SOBs.

Whatever the political upheavel in the ME or any time we are attacked, the Reps also attack, encouraging upheavel and the terrorists. WW II would have been lost with fifth column undermining like this. These are not patroits !!

Even getting Bin Laden is being criticized by the Reps and Reptard threads on this message board.

Thank God we didn't elect duplicitous creeps like this to run the govt.

Instead of sending $1.3 billion to Egypt why not spend it on security for our embassies? We spend almost $14 billion on the United Nations. We send the UN well over 20% of their budget.

I suggest cutting back on both of these. That way we could afford a measly $289 million to upgrade our embassies........at least the ones that haven't been already destroyed.

Last edited:
The Republicans were desperate to find bad things about Obama, everything that happens from stuffed up plumbing to his use of a teleprompter is fair game. Embassys in certain areas are dangerous places, always have been, and the question comes up should we pull the embassy because of the danger, sort of turn tail and show our cowardice, or leave it as another sign? A number of Americans accept some miscues, such as Reagan losing 241 military in Lebannon in 1983, as unfortunate but part of the game. Trying to make Benghazi into a 9/11 or Pearl Harbor, is a typical use of an unfortunate event for political purposes. BOTH PARTIES DO IT.

the k00k left doesnt care about anything. They have no standards of conduct. Lies and deceit are fine as long as their agenda's are met.

Imagine if it was somebody like George Bush pulled this stunt?:D:D:D

Imagine if you were actually right once in a while! :tongue:

lol....s0n, if a GOP guy were in charge, you'd be writing volumes about him needing to be impeached.:lol:

The Republicans were desperate to find bad things about Obama, everything that happens from stuffed up plumbing to his use of a teleprompter is fair game. Embassys in certain areas are dangerous places, always have been, and the question comes up should we pull the embassy because of the danger, sort of turn tail and show our cowardice, or leave it as another sign? A number of Americans accept some miscues, such as Reagan losing 241 military in Lebannon in 1983, as unfortunate but part of the game. Trying to make Benghazi into a 9/11 or Pearl Harbor, is a typical use of an unfortunate event for political purposes. BOTH PARTIES DO IT.

I guess you have the best point. Put them in there with no protection and show their bravery. Interesting point, interesting that they had to die to prove it. Does that make them more brave because they were killed without sending help? Does that make you feel better about America because these guys were left to fend for themselves? Really?

the k00k left doesnt care about anything. They have no standards of conduct. Lies and deceit are fine as long as their agenda's are met.

Imagine if it was somebody like George Bush pulled this stunt?:D:D:D

Imagine if you were actually right once in a while! :tongue:

lol....s0n, if a GOP guy were in charge, you'd be writing volumes about him needing to be impeached.:lol:

Of they would begin making movies about him getting assassinated and the such.

Oh wait.... They did that. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

DESPARATE? 4 dead, that is not made up. 5 trillion of debt put on your grandchildren using the Chinese credit card, that is not made up. 8 percent unemployment rate for months, that is not made up. More people on food stamps in history, that is not made up. A flat economy bought with our grandchildren's future, that is not made up.

No need for desperation Obama supplies all that is needed to see he is a fail.

Iraq was the Dems political football for 8 years, so spare me.

Benghazi is not just political but something was going on there that could easily bring this administration down. Both sides are not being frank with the public. Many questions need to be answered:

1. What was the CIA doing in Benghazi
2. What took place shortly before the attack during a meeting with the Turkish ambassador
3. Why did the Obama Administration dream up this video story when simply saying nothing would have done the job
4. What was the primary reason for the attack in the first place

We already know who staged the attack. Anyone with a facebook account could have read it. Why was Obama and his UN ambassador in the dark about it......or why would they want to claim they were in the dark when they really weren't?

Benghazi is not just political but something was going on there that could easily bring this administration down. Both sides are not being frank with the public. Many questions need to be answered:

2. What took place shortly before the attack during a meeting with the Turkish ambassador
3. Why did the Obama Administration dream up this video story when simply saying nothing would have done the job

We already know who staged the attack. Anyone with a facebook account could have read it. Why was Obama and his UN ambassador in the dark about it......or why would they want to claim they were in the dark when they really weren't?

I have also wondered if their video excuse caused the riot we saw in other countries? I think it is possible in some but there were riots over the video in Australia so I am thinking all the riots were a concerted effort to hide the true attackers and Obama helped with his lying about the video.

Last edited:
I have also wondered if their video excuse caused the riot we saw in other countries? I think it is possible in some but there were riots over the video in Australia so I am thinking all the riots were a concerted effort to hid the true attackers and Obama helped with his lying about the video.

If the video did cause riots, how was Obama lying? :eusa_eh:

I have also wondered if their video excuse caused the riot we saw in other countries? I think it is possible in some but there were riots over the video in Australia so I am thinking all the riots were a concerted effort to hid the true attackers and Obama helped with his lying about the video.

9/11.................it happened on 9/11.

Think.

We have a wave of radical Islamic upheaval sweeping the region. 9/11 was the anniversary of what some think was the greatest victory against the West. It's like our July 4th to some of them. This video wasn't even seen by most of the rioters. When asked many of them said they had heard about it but they felt it must have been pretty bad.

They were right. I saw it. It sucked.

And now the Egyptian that produced it is doing time for it.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

I don't agree. This isnt going the way of fast and furious. People do care, or they wouldn't be consistently talking about it on the nightly news.

However, I don't think most people care about what the right seems to be pushing. Not many care when the president knew what, and how long it took him to call it terrorism. If the focus stays on that, I can see this quickly becoming something that only fox news is talking about.

They, including myself, want to know the how's and whys of it, the security, the intellegence, etc etc.

Think.

We have a wave of radical Islamic upheaval sweeping the region. 9/11 was the anniversary of what some think was the greatest victory against the West. It's like our July 4th to some of them. This video wasn't even seen by most of the rioters. When asked many of them said they had heard about it but they felt it must have been pretty bad.

There have been 11 9/11s since 2001. Just pointing that out.

If the video did cause riots, how was Obama lying? :eusa_eh:

Not sure if the lying from the Obama administration did or not. What I am sure of is that the deaths of our people was not caused because of the video. This lying ranks up with his "the police acted stupidly" remark.

Think.

I hope he is not doing time because of a poorly made film. Freedom of speech is too precious. What I think he is in prison for is parole violation. Obama had him arrested as a cover story, if he violated his parole then he should be in prison, I just hope it wasn't over the video.

The cover up and the lies afterwards is the difference (along with the media protection)

Forum List

Back