Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, just imagine if Bush bombed Libya so that BP could get more access in Libya.

After turning Libya into a terrorist cesspool, he sent his Ambassador, his staff and some CIA to the country without proper security despite previous terrorist attacks on US facilities and others like the UK which caused them to leave town.

When the Ambassador was being killed, Bush ignored his plea for help even working with Cheney to start the cover up because an election was around the corner and claiming AQ was dead/dying would lose traction in the election.

Using an affair by his CIA Director Bush convinces him to play along with a bogus storyline to downplay terrorists being behind the attack, instead blaming some kook movie producer like Micheal Moore for the riot err protest.

Oh, once confronted about lying about the attack...Bush goes on TV and challenges the Democraps to a fight and to quit blaiming "Condi" Rice for her false statements....even claiming Democraps are racists for attacking her Sunday morning talk circuit lies.

If this is such a major fuck up, the way you make it out to be, why is there not a single person on the inside of any agency screaming foul? There were several when Bush was screwing things up. Very odd.

With the main stream media so firmly in this President's back pocket would "you" be in any hurry to stick your neck out and scream foul? We're talking about doing something that is an absolute career killer for at least the next four years if not longer.

Idiot....Petreaus resigned so that he could go tell the truth, which he did yesterday. He was blackmailed to lie earlier, but now fessed up about the affair and the lie to Congress earlier.

He said someone changed his report about the attack, that would be Obamination and his circle of goons behind this entire mess inside the White House.

A handful of goons working with the White House are covering up everything from their ignoring the Ambassador's requests months ago to not doing shit during or after the attack to the terrorists.

You have to be an idiot or a scumbag to not see the dots connect. Why did Rice and not Clinton speak to the press days after the attack....because Clinton didn't want to lie on camera with her POTUS hopes someday. She is smart enough to hide in the shadows denying involvement for when this crashes down in the next month or so. Very odd the SECSTATE isn't the one talking about her Ambassador being killed overseas, the 2nd one in decades.

Obamination should be going to jail before his January party.....

Oh, just imagine if Bush bombed Libya so that BP could get more access in Libya.

After turning Libya into a terrorist cesspool, he sent his Ambassador, his staff and some CIA to the country without proper security despite previous terrorist attacks on US facilities and others like the UK which caused them to leave town.

When the Ambassador was being killed, Bush ignored his plea for help even working with Cheney to start the cover up because an election was around the corner and claiming AQ was dead/dying would lose traction in the election.

Using an affair by his CIA Director Bush convinces him to play along with a bogus storyline to downplay terrorists being behind the attack, instead blaming some kook movie producer like Micheal Moore for the riot err protest.

Oh, once confronted about lying about the attack...Bush goes on TV and challenges the Democraps to a fight and to quit blaiming "Condi" Rice for her false statements....even claiming Democraps are racists for attacking her Sunday morning talk circuit lies.

If this is such a major fuck up, the way you make it out to be, why is there not a single person on the inside of any agency screaming foul? There were several when Bush was screwing things up. Very odd.

Last edited:
Ahhh, the simpleton lesbo runs to his defense......a moron couple.

Yeah both of you believe college football is more important than terrorists killing Americans, especially an Ambassador.

The fatass donut eater can't keep his tiny brain focused on the issues surrounding Libya. Mmmmm, more donuts....

^Pathetic shrillness and whining.

^Even MORE pathetic shrillness and whining. I thought Righties were made of sterner stuff......no, not really. You guys have set records for whinefests.

Liberal female reporter. "So they took out the word "Terrorist'. I don't see the scandal"
And trying to set off explosives planted in your underwear sending a plane carrying some 300 people crashing into the city of Detroit below becomes "Man caused disaster" (Here's hoping the smoking underwear left Mr Abdul Farouk Mutallab's testicles final state resembling charcoal briquets rather than resembling those more normal appearing and readily visible on Michelangelo's statue of David) and Nadal Hasan's jumping up onto a table shrieking "Allahu Akbar" while busily pumping lead into, and killing thirteen of the unarmed soldiers who happened to be standing around him becomes "Workplace Violence" just like Omar Thornton's dispatching nine of his co workers after being fired for stealing from his employer. The AP saw fit to publish the headline "Shooting Victim Makes Racist 911 Call" regarding the 911 calls to emergency dispatch when the operator asked the victim, shot in the head, hiding under a desk, listening to more gunsots outside his hiding place as Mr Thornton shot and kiled more victims for a description of the shooter. Today's journalism schools are simply breeding grounds for Marxism instead of reporting on the news. This administration simply cannot and will not bring itself to say "Acts of Muslim Terrorism".

Last edited:
It's clear you can't defend Obamination's lies and cover up on Libya since you don't say shit about it. You're holding your nose since he likes you lesbos....eh? It smells also as bad as you.

Imagine if Obamination sent some Admiral and his staff to some tiny island in the Pacific with very few Marines to defend them, then the locals overran their compound killing the Admiral and others. The Navy would do what.....shut up and color? :clap2:

Ahhh, the simpleton lesbo runs to his defense......a moron couple.

Yeah both of you believe college football is more important than terrorists killing Americans, especially an Ambassador.

^Pathetic shrillness and whining.

^Even MORE pathetic shrillness and whining. I thought Righties were made of sterner stuff......no, not really. You guys have set records for whinefests.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

I'll bet the families of those killed in Benghazi thank you for your insight.

If Obama supporters don't care about the abandonment of forty plus State Dept and CIA personnel along with the deaths of an Ambassador and three others, it's become a sad day for America. Then there's the cover-up and lies perpetrated by Obama and his minions.
One has to really ask about what was in the minds of those in the White House to change the Intelligence reports on the attack? Was it all politically motivated and about the election? Who in the W.H. changed the intelligence evaluation of a terrorist attack to a mob protest? Was it Obama himself, Jake Clapper, Brennan, or Axelrod? To make this inconsequential is wrong. The attack was deplorable and heart sickening, but the Lies and cover-up that has followed is beyond all reasoning. Some has to answer for this. If it's Obama or one of his henchmen sobeit. Let the chips fall where they may.

Obamination should be going to jail before his January party.....

Not going to happen. Senates still very much in Democratic hands. David Axelrod and David Brock obviously still have their male appendages thrust securely up the LeftMedia's rectum and from all appearances that can be inferred by the LeftMedia's behavior, their male appendages seems to be constructed very much the same as the male dog's, which when copulating, becomes so engorged and swollen at the end it becomes physically impossible to separate the pair until the male is finished.

Harry Reid Refuses To Allow Senate Panel To Investigate Benghazi… | Weasel Zippers

I'm not calling for the "impeachment" of anyone by the way because I don't think incompetence is an impeachable offense.

What I would like to see is a national media that holds this Administration culpable for it's screw ups and make no mistake about it...Benghazi was a MAJOR screw up!

It's insulting that calling for honesty from this supposedly "transparent" Administration brings such howls of protest from the left. Four people are dead...one of them our Ambassador. This isn't something that should be swept under the carpet because of political ideology. This isn't something that should be ignored because you "like" Barack Obama.

Again, I have to ask...

How is Benghazi (four people killed in one day) a MAJOR screw up and the Iraq War (5000 Americans killed over 6 years) not one?

Your compelling argument is that we should have "known" it was Al Qaeda and not a mob angry about a YouTube video, when in fact it appears to have been neither. It appears to be the work of a local militia, who took advantage of the confusion going on that day.

Trailer trash....Bush didn't cover up stuff with Iraq, no matter what your demented mind has invented.

Just shut the fuck up about Iraq and try to stay in the current year. I guess if Obamination drives drunk tonight and runs over some kid....you'll be saying "Well Buuuuuuuuush did this."

You are fucking demented.

I'm not calling for the "impeachment" of anyone by the way because I don't think incompetence is an impeachable offense.

What I would like to see is a national media that holds this Administration culpable for it's screw ups and make no mistake about it...Benghazi was a MAJOR screw up!

It's insulting that calling for honesty from this supposedly "transparent" Administration brings such howls of protest from the left. Four people are dead...one of them our Ambassador. This isn't something that should be swept under the carpet because of political ideology. This isn't something that should be ignored because you "like" Barack Obama.

Again, I have to ask...

How is Benghazi (four people killed in one day) a MAJOR screw up and the Iraq War (5000 Americans killed over 6 years) not one?

Your compelling argument is that we should have "known" it was Al Qaeda and not a mob angry about a YouTube video, when in fact it appears to have been neither. It appears to be the work of a local militia, who took advantage of the confusion going on that day.

We will never find out the truth about who knew what and when they knew.

Fact.

Besides the faux outrage over Benghazi will disappear when the next media hyped event takes center stage. :cool:

Faux outrage?

Nigga pleez......

Many care, Obama enablers don't, but could you liberals do me a favor? Since you're on record that you don't give a fuck about americans that died serving their country, please stop pretending you give a fuck about the healthcare of people that haven't served, thanks...... :thup:

Last edited:
Well, that's true. Bush didn't kill anyone in an accident.

His wife is another story, though.

But um, in Iraq, whereever did those weapons of Mass Destruction get off to?

Trailer trash....Bush didn't cover up stuff with Iraq, no matter what your demented mind has invented.

Just shut the fuck up about Iraq and try to stay in the current year. I guess if Obamination drives drunk tonight and runs over some kid....you'll be saying "Well Buuuuuuuuush did this."

You are fucking demented.

Again, I have to ask...

Again, I have to ask...

Benghazi is a major screw up because it never had to happen. We either should have had adequate security for our diplomats or we should have gotten them out of harms way. We did neither.

The attack was believed by the CIA to have carried out by terrorists affiliated with Al Queda. What "confusion" was going on that day? From all reports it was an uneventful day until the attack began. The Ambassador had a meeting with a diplomat from Turkey and there were no demonstrations of any kind before the attack began.

Just think if this had been Bush and not Obama.

we'd be hearing screams for impeachment..

they have conniptions when we are critical of Obama

usually they play the race card

Shit, you people are always critical of Obama 24/7. It's a constant drone that everyone but the far right has long since tuned out.

We're critical of him because he's been doing a really poor job. The economy sucks...24 million Americans are either out of work or working part time...our foreign policy is in shambles...we're running trillion dollar deficits every year...our energy policy is to make fossil fuels prohibitively expensive while we waste billions on green energy that isn't economically feasible...and relations between the two parties have never been worse because Obama continues to attack Republicans and blame them for EVERYTHING that is wrong in Washington.

The truth is...if Barry didn't have the main stream media in his hip pocket he would have gotten run out of town on a rail for the record of his first four years...it's been THAT bad.

Benghazi is a major screw up because it never had to happen. We either should have had adequate security for our diplomats or we should have gotten them out of harms way. We did neither.

The attack was believed by the CIA to have carried out by terrorists affiliated with Al Queda. What "confusion" was going on that day? From all reports it was an uneventful day until the attack began. The Ambassador had a meeting with a diplomat from Turkey and there were no demonstrations of any kind before the attack began.

So what would have been "adeequte" security by you? A Platoon? A Battallion? A Division?

It was hardly an "uneventful day", there were demonstrations against the video.

Please, guy, you dodge the question. I certainly didn't see this kind of outrage on the right when Iraq was one screwup after another, from inadequately armored HUMVEEs to body armor that failed to letting the Iraqi Army go home with all their weapons and no jobs....

But when people criticized Bush, the right screamed about how they were being "unpatriotic".

The Reps reduced embassy funding by 100's of millions dollars. deliberately setting the stage for terrorists attacks so they could blame the admin later. By setting the stage the Reps obviously don't care about lost American lives, just political gain. What a bunch of SOBs.

Whatever the political upheavel in the ME or any time we are attacked, the Reps also attack, encouraging upheavel and the terrorists. WW II would have been lost with fifth column undermining like this. These are not patroits !!

Even getting Bin Laden is being criticized by the Reps and Reptard threads on this message board.

Thank God we didn't elect duplicitous creeps like this to run the govt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back