🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benghazi - There is nothing there

Claudette has been silenced........bawahahaha.....she has no response after being embarrassed for her hypocrisy.

Carry on hypocrite lemming....I knew you had nothing.

Speaking about nothing. That's what you do every time you post your idiotic remarks.

Carry on dumbasss.

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.
Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

Only in YOUR warped fantasylandworld you live in is there nothing there.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You like most of the other american sheep are in denial mode that we live in a banana republic here in the states,believe in the propaganda of our corrupt school system that we elect our presidents,and that there is any difference between the two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.:rolleyes:

so of course in your own warped world you live in,there is nothing there since as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see and ignore pesky facts on the corrupton of the Clintons.
:asshole::up_yours:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Claudette has been silenced........bawahahaha.....she has no response after being embarrassed for her hypocrisy.

Speaking about nothing. That's what you do every time you post your idiotic remarks.

Carry on dumbasss.

thank you.well said.Dumbass indeed is the understatement of the century.:up:
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I listened to the testimony of the whistle blowers that were there....and they paid a price for doing so. I will take their word over the Barrypuppet and Hitlery any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Two different stand down orders were given and that is a fact.

pesky facts of course when it comes to her heroes the mass murderers the clintons and Obama,is something she doesnt want to deal with so she closes her eyes and covers her ears since it proves her heros are criminals and mass murderers.:biggrin:

she obviously lives in a fantasyland that politicians dont get special treatment we dont get for crimes we commit and obviously believes we dont have criminals in washington running the country,thinking they actually are looking out for us.:biggrin:

You are oh so good at deflection. But then I would expect nothing else.

Carry on sheep.

yeah this sheep is a pro at playing dodgeball I see you also have noticed.:up:

she cant stand toe to toe in a debate.

this sheep is so brainwashed by our corrupt school system,she ignores facts that the clintons and Bushs are pals and both mass murderers and actually thinks that the american people elect the president and that this is a free democracy we live in.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It doesnt matter to her what the evidence shows or what witnesses reported,if Hellery and Obama says it happened the way it did,their word is good enough for her since she worships them everyday and they are her heros.:rolleyes:

talking to this brainwashed zombie is the same as talking to a brick wall as you well know.

Last edited:
The coverup warrants further investigation.

Well, Republicans must be really stupid if they couldn't find it after so many investigations.

The administration is corrupt. It repeatedly lies to protect it's own and to disassociate any violence committed by Moslems from the religion of Islam. It has no interest in transparency or at getting to the truth. The media is primarily Liberal and it's in the tank for Obama and Clinton.

Every administration that gets in office is corrupt. The Clintons same as their pals the Bushs are mass murderers.the president is just a puppet for his masters so the sheep can have someone to blame for the problems of our country and government.

the media is nothing but a TOOL for the government and there to serve and protect its criminal politicians in washington ESPECIALLY the president which is why presidents never go to jail.

Nixon was a criminal.Had WE done the things HE did,we sure as hell would not have been given the option that as long as we quit our jobs,that it would keep us from going to jail and still be able to roam freely around the country wherever we wanted free as a bird the remainder of our lives.the constitution is a joke the fact it says all people are created equally.pure bullshit. The clintons and Obama same as their pals the Bushs have all taken a shit on it. None of our presidents that get elected ever believe in following the constitution.

Last edited:
Yo, what is the matter with you? No answer to my Post? Can`t handle Fact, it`s normal for brainless Mini Puppets!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 80864

I don't respond to idiots but I'm willing to make an exception if you were to post something of substance.

Oh, I see, you only like pictures.....bwahahaha.....that's about all you understand?

Yo, No Substance I See!!! Empty Upstairs, like all of you Hillary Clinton Supporters!!!

Bwahahaha.....Trump supporters have been polled and they are the ones that are uneducated and uninformed. You FAIL....idiot.

Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans

Who Are Donald Trump's Supporters, Really?

I stopped reading at the gay laugh that you did for like the 100th time this thread.

Sure you did, hypocrite.
th

Maybe, you should get on some meds.

Carry on sheep.

You are the one deflecting....I didn't see where you refuted my post that challenged your lame post where it was a Republican that actually carries more blame....but then, all of you are masters at deflection besides being hypocrites.

Carry on dumbasss.

The only thing left for you is to insult because you've been shut down regarding your claims.

Carry on lemming.

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.

Only in YOUR warped fantasylandworld you live in is there nothing there.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You like most of the other american sheep are in denial mode that we live in a banana republic here in the states,believe in the propaganda of our corrupt school system that we elect our presidents,and that there is any difference between the two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.:rolleyes:

so of course in your own warped world you live in,there is nothing there since as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see and ignore pesky facts on the corrupton of the Clintons.
:asshole::up_yours:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Because you and your idiot peers know way more than Comey, right? And, more than the dumbass Republicans that held all those hearings and came up empty handed, right? You are really an idiot......must have gotten a degree from Trumpf University......:badgrin:

Carry on dumbasss.

thank you.well said.Dumbass indeed is the understatement of the century.:up:
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I listened to the testimony of the whistle blowers that were there....and they paid a price for doing so. I will take their word over the Barrypuppet and Hitlery any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Two different stand down orders were given and that is a fact.

pesky facts of course when it comes to her heroes the mass murderers the clintons and Obama,is something she doesnt want to deal with so she closes her eyes and covers her ears since it proves her heros are criminals and mass murderers.:biggrin:

she obviously lives in a fantasyland that politicians dont get special treatment we dont get for crimes we commit and obviously believes we dont have criminals in washington running the country,thinking they actually are looking out for us.:biggrin:

Carry on sheep.

yeah this sheep is a pro at playing dodgeball I see you also have noticed.:up:

she cant stand toe to toe in a debate.

this sheep is so brainwashed by our corrupt school system,she ignores facts that the clintons and Bushs are pals and both mass murderers and actually thinks that the american people elect the president and that this is a free democracy we live in.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It doesnt matter to her what the evidence shows or what witnesses reported,if Hellery and Obama says it happened the way it did,their word is good enough for her since she worships them everyday and they are her heros.:rolleyes:

talking to this brainwashed zombie is the same as talking to a brick wall as you well know.

Your stupid username says it all (9/11 Inside Job)......I guess you believe that Bush, with all his intelligence was capable of pulling that job....as much as I would like to give him credit....I think his only guilt is not paying attention to the warnings. You are dull.

The coverup warrants further investigation.

Well, Republicans must be really stupid if they couldn't find it after so many investigations.

The administration is corrupt. It repeatedly lies to protect it's own and to disassociate any violence committed by Moslems from the religion of Islam. It has no interest in transparency or at getting to the truth. The media is primarily Liberal and it's in the tank for Obama and Clinton.

Every administration that gets in office is corrupt. The Clintons same as their pals the Bushs are mass murderers.the president is just a puppet for his masters so the sheep can have someone to blame for the problems of our country and government.

the media is nothing but a TOOL for the government and there to serve and protect its criminal politicians in washington ESPECIALLY the president which is why presidents never go to jail.

Nixon was a criminal.Had WE done the things HE did,we sure as hell would not have been given the option that as long as we quit our jobs,that it would keep us from going to jail and still be able to roam freely around the country wherever we wanted free as a bird the remainder of our lives.the constitution is a joke the fact it says all people are created equally.pure bullshit. The clintons and Obama same as their pals the Bushs have all taken a shit on it. None of our presidents that get elected ever believe in following the constitution.

Well, at least you don't try to hide the fact that Republicans have been corrupt. It appears that you are soured on our form of government. I think a good place for you would be Somalia. Be sure and write when you get there.

I don't respond to idiots but I'm willing to make an exception if you were to post something of substance.

Oh, I see, you only like pictures.....bwahahaha.....that's about all you understand?

Yo, No Substance I See!!! Empty Upstairs, like all of you Hillary Clinton Supporters!!!

Bwahahaha.....Trump supporters have been polled and they are the ones that are uneducated and uninformed. You FAIL....idiot.

I stopped reading at the gay laugh that you did for like the 100th time this thread.

Sure you did, hypocrite.
th

I knew you were lying.....when you said I stopped reading, but now you have proven it. Thanks for proving me right....liar and hypocrite.

So, what meds do you use? Do they work on you? Guess not....but thanks for the advice.

1) Learn how to read.

2) Get a library card. (I advise all USMB members to do this, especially Democrats, since the Democrats at this site seem to be particularly ignorant)

3) Check out "13 Days". It is a book partially written by somebody who was actually there.

Carry on, you fucking dumbass.

Last edited:

1) Learn how to read.

2) Get a library card. (I advise all USMB members to do this, especially Democrats, since the Democrats at this site seem to be particularly ignorant)

3) Check out "13 Days". It is a book partially written by somebody who was actually there.

I know how to read, idiot. It is you who seems to not understand that if 13 hearings didn't find anything, whoever the hell wrote your novela "13 Days" is either lying or delusional....or maybe paid off by conservative zealots that are so afraid of Hillary they would do anything to try and get her to not be our next President.

Get a brain, and then go fuck yourself, moron.

Sure you did, hypocrite.
th

I knew you were lying.....when you said I stopped reading, but now you have proven it. Thanks for proving me right....liar and hypocrite.

So, what meds do you use? Do they work on you? Guess not....but thanks for the advice.

Dude, you're off the rails. And in all honesty, I did stop reading there.

Sure you did, hypocrite.
th

Maybe you're off your meds....or, they're not working.....if you quit reading why are you still posting? Because you are a liar and a hypocrite, that's why.

1) Learn how to read.

I know how to read, idiot. It is you who seems to not understand that if 13 hearings didn't find anything, whoever the hell wrote your novela "13 Days" is either lying or delusional....or maybe paid off by conservative zealots that are so afraid of Hillary they would do anything to try and get her to not be our next President.

Get a brain, and then go fuck yourself, moron.
MY IQ = 158. The odds of your IQ being within 50 points of mine are pretty fucking slim. And obviously I am not too bashful to point out that fact to idiots/Democrats.

That said, what the hell makes you presume that nothing was discovered during the hearings?

Got any proof or anything?

Did you get a library card yet, or are you still working on that? I'd guess neither.

Sure you did, hypocrite.
th

Maybe you're off your meds....or, they're not working.....if you quit reading why are you still posting? Because you are a liar and a hypocrite, that's why.

I quit reading on that post. Wow, your comprehension is sh**. Can't believe people used to think you were a quality poster. You must've fucked yourself up on crack or something.

1) Learn how to read.

I agree.

She sure is a dumbass. A dumbass who supports a stupid, careless and incompetent HItlery.

Just shows what a fucking dumbass she is. A dumbass who does nothing but deflect to anything but the subject matter.

You can't cure stupid and boy does that dumbass prove it. LOL

Another former Trump campaign member to register as a ‘foreign agent’

Who is the other one? Was it Jeff Sessions?

Forum List

Back