🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benghazi - There is nothing there

Even Republicans have admitted their whole Benghazi wanna-be issue was all about hurting Hillary.

And, now, even their e-mail wanna-be scandal doesn't yield the results they want.

Will the "Conservatives" waste yet another 7 Million chasing another rabbit? Probably, that's all they know to do.....have meaningless hearings that yield nothing. Thanks Republicans.

Benghazi committee meant to hurt Hillary Clinton, says GOP congressman - CNNPolitics.com

Who saved the Americans at the annex and helped them to evacuate Benghazi?
It was not that bitch Hillary.

Was it you?
Yup. Its a PhD in Mindless Twittery and she's and expert at it. Madam President indeed. LMAO

Yep, Gingrich has a phd in mindless twittery, like Trumpf.....bawhahaha.....thanks for pointing it out.

Do you have a PhD?

Do you?

No. Two master's degrees.

Yeah, sure, from Yale or Harvard, no doubt!

Green is not your color.

image.jpeg

Nothing there? Remind me to swipe my memory of the dearth of evidence dug up against Hillary. Was there nothing to the e-mail scandal while we're white washing sh**?

While you're at it, be sure to swipe the memory of the dearth of evidence that doofus Bush destroyed millions of e-mails and the conservative lemming said nothing.....not to mention he ignored warnings about 9/11 and more than 3000 were killed....swipe that too....and be sure to swipe the evidence that Powell and Rice also had similar occurrences on e-mail.....hypocrite.

Justifying someone's behavior with allegations against another doesn't make you an analyst. It makes you a political lemming.

Bwahahaha.....and feigning such concern over something your party has done over and over makes you a "hypocrite"!

Actually, it doesn't. Search my name and Bush and then come back and tell me how I'm a fan. But again, you seem to be taking this avenue b/c you couldn't defend Hillary. If you wanna be a hack, that's your deal.

Well, why don't you link me to your comments condemning him for 9/11 and all the other embassy attacks? I'll wait.

I don't know about all the embassy attacks; but I've been critical of Bush on 9/11 among many things. All the same, I'm finding it sad that you start a thread on Hillary and can't even directly defend her. And you've been spazzing against everyone for page now.

Bwahahaha.....and feigning such concern over something your party has done over and over makes you a "hypocrite"!

Actually, it doesn't. Search my name and Bush and then come back and tell me how I'm a fan. But again, you seem to be taking this avenue b/c you couldn't defend Hillary. If you wanna be a hack, that's your deal.

And a biased hack she truly is. What an idiot.
Yo, just look at who was President before Bush? Bill Clinton!!!

The lesson being that in 1993, they failed to topple the World Trade Center and they came back on September 11, 2001, and succeeded. And so, like The Sullivans, they came back and hit the Cole.

Well, we're not absolutely certain, I believe, that the same people who did the World Trade Center bombing 1 were the same people who came back and did the Trade Center bombing 2 this time. There are indications that there were links between the original group and the Osama bin Laden networks. But there are still some questions about how the World Trade Center group was connected to Osama bin Laden and whether or not in fact Osama bin Laden had given the order for that operation. I don't think we know that firmly yet.

So yes, Bill Clinton deserves more BLAME!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 80862

Bwahahaha....look who the Republican's candidate is:

donald_trump_gop_debate.jpg

Yo, what is the matter with you? No answer to my Post? Can`t handle Fact, it`s normal for brainless Mini Puppets!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 80864

I don't respond to idiots but I'm willing to make an exception if you were to post something of substance.

Oh, I see, you only like pictures.....bwahahaha.....that's about all you understand?

Yo, No Substance I See!!! Empty Upstairs, like all of you Hillary Clinton Supporters!!!

"GTP"
200 (23).gif

The lesson being that in 1993, they failed to topple the World Trade Center and they came back on September 11, 2001, and succeeded. And so, like The Sullivans, they came back and hit the Cole.

Well, we're not absolutely certain, I believe, that the same people who did the World Trade Center bombing 1 were the same people who came back and did the Trade Center bombing 2 this time. There are indications that there were links between the original group and the Osama bin Laden networks. But there are still some questions about how the World Trade Center group was connected to Osama bin Laden and whether or not in fact Osama bin Laden had given the order for that operation. I don't think we know that firmly yet.

"GTP"
View attachment 80862

Yo, what is the matter with you? No answer to my Post? Can`t handle Fact, it`s normal for brainless Mini Puppets!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 80864

I don't respond to idiots but I'm willing to make an exception if you were to post something of substance.

Oh, I see, you only like pictures.....bwahahaha.....that's about all you understand?

Yo, No Substance I See!!! Empty Upstairs, like all of you Hillary Clinton Supporters!!!

Bwahahaha.....Trump supporters have been polled and they are the ones that are uneducated and uninformed. You FAIL....idiot.

Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans

Who Are Donald Trump's Supporters, Really?

"GTP"
View attachment 80862

"GTP"
View attachment 80864

Bwahahaha.....Trump supporters have been polled and they are the ones that are uneducated and uninformed. You FAIL....idiot.

If that's true, according to your opinion, how on earth do you explain yourself?

"GTP"
View attachment 80864

If that's true, according to your opinion, how on earth do you explain yourself?

I'm not the Trump supporter...you are...you've already explained yourself.....:badgrin:

A remark from the peanut gallery: Secretary Clinton didn't have a clue what was going on in Benghazi, she ignored the entirety of the situation, denied protection to our representatives when requested, and after the fact misrepresented the attack to down play it for political reasons. Did I summarize that right? This person showed poor situational awareness and if she's running for our president, she better change her spots.

I'm not the Trump supporter...
That's obvious you would never place the nation above your selfish wants. Trump is America first...that just doesn't seem to fit folks like you.

Only the gullible believe that he's America.....ask the ones who bought condos from his company or enrolled in his fake University. Of course he doesn't fit folks like me....we're not gullible.

You're the one that would put the nation at risk supporting such a buffoon.

A remark from the peanut gallery: Secretary Clinton didn't have a clue what was going on in Benghazi, she ignored the entirety of the situation, denied protection to our representatives when requested, and after the fact misrepresented the attack to down play it for political reasons. Did I summarize that right? This person showed poor situational awareness and if she's running for our president, she better change her spots.

Another hypocrite who probably supported Bush (who ignored warnings regarding 9/11 and more lives were lost in the worst attack on our soil ever) but never condemned him for it, and who also has never condemned Bush for deleting millions of e-mails....not to mention Collin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, who also used private e-mail for government correspondence and never said peep about it.

I'm so tired of you hypocrites....nobody buys your bullshit except other gullibles like you who are either clueless or don't have any integrity whatsoever.

The investigation is done.... Nothing there. End of the story.

Forum List

Back