Benghazi Victim’s Dad Reads Out Of His Diary To Prove Hillary ‘Lied’ [VIDEO]

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
So much for HIllary's claim that the families of the Benghazi victims lied.

Charles Woods, father of slain Benghazi hero Tyrone Woods, blasted Hillary Clinton Tuesday for lying to himself and to the American people after reading out of his diary the remarks Clinton told him at his son’s casket ceremony in 2012. (Photo) Appearing on “CNN Newsroom” host Carol Costello asked Woods to respond to Clinton’s attempt to discredit the family’s of the Benghazi victims who have criticized her for blaming a video for the deaths of their children instead of blaming the planned terrorist attack. “Well, I know what she said, and it has nothing to do with faulty memory,” Woods

Why should anyone listen to a leftwing media douche bag rather than the father of one of Hillary's victims?
Lol Hillary's "victims." Figures you've exonerated the terrorists in your mind and blamed your boogeyman.
They weren't terrorists they were angry protesters. Get your talking points straight
The overwhelming majority of them were, yes.

Why should anyone listen to a leftwing media douche bag rather than the father of one of Hillary's victims?
Lol Hillary's "victims." Figures you've exonerated the terrorists in your mind and blamed your boogeyman.
They weren't terrorists they were angry protesters. Get your talking points straight
Do you always attempt to put the square peg in the round hole?

You guys are the ones who have been trying to do that going on 4 years now.

The bitch is guilty of leaving our men to die. That's worth reminding people about

The bitch is guilty of leaving our men to die. That's worth reminding people about
All the experts involved in 8 investigations disagree. But you can keep pretending if it helps.

All the experts involved in 8 investigations disagree. But you can keep pretending if it helps.
I think it helps so yeah, I'll keep repeating it....thanks!

Well you're the type who wishes suicide on the parents of our dead soldiers. You can go fuck yourself.

Well you're the type who wishes suicide on the parents of our dead soldiers. You can go fuck yourself.
Wishes? Or speculates about mysterious deaths? Hmmmm a smart person can tell the difference. Others? Not so much

Wishes? Or speculates about mysterious deaths? Hmmmm a smart person can tell the difference. Others? Not so much
So if he commits suicide because republicans and Trump have destroyed him, you will blame if on the Clintons. Figures.

Why do YOU continue to lie about Benghazi? Every lie you post about Benghzai has been completely debunked by Trey Gowdy's Republican partisan investigation, which found no blame or wrongdoing on Clinton's part. Nor did the 6 previous Republican led investigations of this unfortunate incident. You're lying, you continue to lie, and these lies have no further validity.

Stop lying about Benghazi. That horse has been reduced to dust and blown away.

So if he commits suicide because republicans and Trump have destroyed him, you will blame if on the Clintons. Figures.
To be quite honest you know damn well I'm sick of this topic. It's why I post the Kirk shit in every thread. The obsession is stupid. Having said all that this man put himself in the public eye. From the convention to a handful of tv shows. He is bringing the wrath upon himself via his own partisan words.

To be quite honest you know damn well I'm sick of this topic. It's why I post the Kirk shit in every thread. The obsession is stupid. Having said all that this man put himself in the public eye. From the convention to a handful of tv shows. He is bringing the wrath upon himself via his own partisan words.
He has brought far more wrath onto Trump. Trump, being the idiot that he is, can't help but act like the fool that he is. I applaud Mr. Khan and his sacrifice.

He has brought far more wrath onto Trump. Trump, being the idiot that he is, can't help but act like the fool that he is. I applaud Mr. Khan and his sacrifice.
Yes he's falling on his sword for the party is so admirable.......NOT

Not according to 8 Republican investigations. They said that once the attacks began, no one was close enough to intervene. She didn't "leave them there", they chose to stay, knowing that Benghazi was unstable. Ambassador Stevens chose to travel to Benghazi, knowing the risks.

You have been asked by the Stevens family to stop blaming Hillary, and to stop politicizing the death of their son. You chose to dishonour their request and keep repeating your proven lies.

Stop lying about Benghazi.

If he's falling on his sword, he's doing it for his son and America. Something that Drumpf would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS CONSIDER DOING.

Not according to 8 Republican investigations. They said that once the attacks began, no one was close enough to intervene. She didn't "leave them there", they chose to stay, knowing that Benghazi was unstable. Ambassador Stevens chose to travel to Benghazi, knowing the risks.

You have been asked by the Stevens family to stop blaming Hillary, and to stop politicizing the death of their son. You chose to dishonour their request and keep repeating your proven lies.

He knows all that. These people do not want what's best for America.

I'm not really concerned with the politics of the Stevens family or their wishes.

If he's falling on his sword, he's doing it for his son and America. Something that Drumpf would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS CONSIDER DOING.
His son already fell on the sword. With thousands of others. Out of which many feel differently than he does. The father, like Trump, needs to stfu and move on because neither of them were there.

Forum List

Back