Benghazi: Why Don't More Americans Care?

1983 United States embassy bombing
Cry me a river with your faux outrage :eusa_angel:

Cry me a faux river with yours.

You could care about four dead men and you sure don't care that that fuck jetted off to a fundraiser while his ambassador and three good men were dying. he had his priorities after all. Just like you have yours and one of em isn't criticiziing your hero. He's an ass.

I'm more worried how a stupid fucking hillbilly from texas gets away with lying his way to 4500 deaths Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh another deflection. This thread isn't about the Iraq war, 9-11 or Bush. Its about Benghazi and Barry boy.

Just so you know.

People don't care about anything unless it effects them directly. Benghazi does not effect them, just like Fast and Furious. People also hear the first explanation as to why something happens and say, "ok" and forget about it.

These things happen with every president and with every president the out-party tries to make it into a Watergate. The sad thing is that because it happens with every president the in-party simply brings up the Mikey did it too rebuttal. For example, one only has to bring up the 241 marines Reagan lost in Lebannon as they slept, or the losses on other diplomatic missions and bingo.

Jetting off to a fucking fundraiser while his consulate is under attack. While his Ambassador and three other very good men are dying.. What a fucking asshole.

You know those bars I frequently talk about which are set by partisans which can one day be applied to anyone else, forward or backward, and will bite them in the ass?

This is one of those.

Oh. So he didn't jet off to that fundraiser??

He was so concerned about the attack on his consulate that he stayed in DC??

I doubt it will bite anyones ass but Barry's.

You do understand that Air Force One is equipped with all the modern day communication equipment that any President needs to do his job any time of any day, right?

Furthermore he made this speech before jetting off. By then all the survivors from Benghazi had been evacuated to Tripoli.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

These things happen with every president and with every president the out-party tries to make it into a Watergate. The sad thing is that because it happens with every president the in-party simply brings up the Mikey did it too rebuttal. For example, one only has to bring up the 241 marines Reagan lost in Lebannon as they slept, or the losses on other diplomatic missions and bingo.

So when Democrats gained control of the House in 2006 did the embark on a Summer of Investigation too?

You know those bars I frequently talk about which are set by partisans which can one day be applied to anyone else, forward or backward, and will bite them in the ass?

This is one of those.

You do understand that Air Force One is equipped with all the modern day communication equipment that any President needs to do his job any time of any day, right?

Furthermore he made this speech before jetting off. By then all the survivors from Benghazi had been evacuated to Tripoli.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

Sure I'm aware of that. He's kept updated all the time. No news there.

The news is that his fundraiser was so important that he certainly couldn't miss it. He just had to go to Vegas even though his Ambassador was dead. His consulate attacked and three other very good men died defending it.

It certainly wasn't hard to figure which was more imprtant in his eyes.

Why that fundraiser of course. Couldn't miss that baby just because the Ambassador and three other guys are dead. Hell. Who cares if the consuate was attacked. Gotta get to that fundraiser. Priorities and all.

Last edited:

The news is that his fundraiser was so important that he certainly couldn't miss it. He just had to go to Vegas even though his Ambassador was dead. His consulate attacked and three other very good men died defending it.

Why that fundraiser of course. Couldn't miss that baby just because the Ambassador and three other guys are dead. Hell. Who cares if the consuate was attacked. Gotta get to that fundraiser. Priorities and all.

Wow what a loyal faux watcher you are . Talking point after talking point .
Sept 13 was fundraiser . He addressed the issue on the 12th. :cuckoo:

ummm..... Repubs can only go so far w/ this. Know why? The "company" was operating over there & Repubs know it. They're just using this unfortunate event to :up: fund raise. Yet another reason to despise most repubs like Darrell & Boehner.

Last edited:
Benghazi Benghazi you fucking fools . No one gives a shit about your

conspiracy theory. GOP the boy who cry's wolf :eek:

Obama, Hillary and Rice lied. There was no "conspiracy." What are you even talking about? No one says that.

Nobody says there was a conspiracy by the administration to mislead people about Benghazi because of the upcoming election?

What hole have you been sleeping in?

I'm sure that if missing a fund raiser could have saved their lives, the President would have gladly canceled his appearance there.

The single most important flaw in the mentality of rightwingers is their failure to realize that normal Americans don't think the way they do;

they spend so much time in their own rightwing biodome, if you will, where everyone thinks the same, and everyone adjusts the truth to whatever falsified version of the truth makes them all feel good, and everyone dutifully supports and reinforces that altered reality on every single aspect of every single issue that comes along.

Benghazi Benghazi you fucking fools . No one gives a shit about your

conspiracy theory. GOP the boy who cry's wolf :eek:

Obama, Hillary and Rice lied. There was no "conspiracy." What are you even talking about? No one says that.

Nobody says there was a conspiracy by the administration to mislead people about Benghazi because of the upcoming election?

What hole have you been sleeping in?

I typed "Benghazi" into Google and it came up with the first option of "cover up" (my point, girlfriend), and "conspiracy" wasn't on the list.

So I helped you and added a "con" and it came back with "controversy"

So I scrolled down the list to pick "conspiracy" and it came back with blogs and sites no one heard of.

The administration didn't lie because it was a conspiracy, they lied because they didn't want to admit the truth. It was a COVER UP. And their lap dog liberal media wagged their tails and sat your laps.

Americans have seen this movie before.

True, only there was a different ending. Last time W was President, the media cared and the liberals were frothing at the mouth. Now that your party is in the White House, it's no thang...

The single most important flaw in the mentality of rightwingers is their failure to realize that normal Americans don't think the way they do;

they spend so much time in their own rightwing biodome, if you will, where everyone thinks the same, and everyone adjusts the truth to whatever falsified version of the truth makes them all feel good, and everyone dutifully supports and reinforces that altered reality on every single aspect of every single issue that comes along.

You're an extremist even within your extremist ideology and you're lecturing us what real people think?

:splat:

Wow what a loyal faux watcher you are . Talking point after talking point .
Sept 13 was fundraiser . He addressed the issue on the 12th. :cuckoo:[/QUOT

Wow. The attack happened on 9-11 and on 9-12he had it all figured out and jetted to that oh so important fundraiser. I read the fundraiser was the day after Benghazi.

Of course the ambassador and those other three pesky guys were still dead. The consulate was in ruins but hey. Priorities. Priorities.

What a guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I'm sure that if missing a fund raiser could have saved their lives, the President would have gladly canceled his appearance there.

I'm sure your right Boo. Problem is his State Department did jack shit even though they had warnings up the ass. The whole thing was preventable. Beef up security or close the damned embassy.

They did neither and an ambassador and three other very good men are dead and Barry had no problem jetting off to that oh so important fundraiser the next day.

Priorities Priorities.

I'm sure your right Boo. Problem is his State Department did jack shit even though they had warnings up the ass. The whole thing was preventable. Beef up security or close the damned embassy.

They did neither and an ambassador and three other very good men are dead and Barry had no problem jetting off to that oh so important fundraiser the next day.

Priorities Priorities.

Beyond that, remember how on 9/11 the left endlessly attacked W because when he heard about the attacks he was reading book to a Kindergarten class and he didn't fling the kid on his lap into the wall, run around in circles like his hair was on fire and run out of the room screaming "we're all going to die!" Which is exactly what Kerry said he would have done to protect America.

Double standards, a liberal tradition. They are so flaming hypocritical it's impossible to take anything they say seriously. The only chance is that they are saying is randomly true.

Benghazi: Why Don't More Americans Care?

47 to 50% of the electorate are members of the parasitic faction. So long as their welfare payments are on time they will see nothing, hear nothing speaketh nothing.

I didn't think there were THAT many people establishing conservative groups which both solicit donations from the rank and file even as they're pushing for favorable legislation and tax exemptions for their wealthiest donors. Another nice thing about these groups (if you get in on the ground floor like an AMWAY distributorship) is that you get to pull down a pretty darn good salary while doing a minimum of work.

It's also not a bad gig to be involved in collecting and selling the mailing lists of everyone who's ever donated money, or joined a group, or signed a conservative "petition," or responded to a previous solicitation etc.

Forum List

Back