Benghazi: Why Don't More Americans Care?

The Obamanoids covered up Benghazi because it didn't fit the Obama narrative that Al Qaeda had been squashed and was no longer a threat (Obama Killed bin Laden!).

The real cognitive dissonance is that during this spin cycle, Obama was fast and furiously expanding the big data capabilities of the NSA. If the terrorist threat had been handled, why the need for this Total Surveillance State? [rhetorical, we know why - to silence conservative voices during the election and beyond]

Obama, Hillary and Rice lied. There was no "conspiracy." What are you even talking about? No one says that.

Nobody says there was a conspiracy by the administration to mislead people about Benghazi because of the upcoming election?

What hole have you been sleeping in?

I typed "Benghazi" into Google and it came up with the first option of "cover up" (my point, girlfriend), and "conspiracy" wasn't on the list.

So I helped you and added a "con" and it came back with "controversy"

So I scrolled down the list to pick "conspiracy" and it came back with blogs and sites no one heard of.

The administration didn't lie because it was a conspiracy, they lied because they didn't want to admit the truth. It was a COVER UP. And their lap dog liberal media wagged their tails and sat your laps.

First bull was oh Obama watched it

2 Laura Ingraham: Did “BHO” Push Out Petraeus to Keep Him Silent About Benghazi?Laura Ingraham: Did "BHO" Push Out Petraeus to Keep Him Silent About Benghazi? - Little Green Footballs

Sound like conspiracy shit to me . Faux was pushing the same crap.

Report: Obama Watched Benghazi Attack From 'Situation Room'

Report: Petraeus Pushed Out for Challenging Administration?s Timeline on Libya | Fox News Insider

No one covered up nothing , you wing nut , what a sad little world you live in , oh whaaaaaaaaaaa you lost . Mitt Romney what a joke :eusa_hand:

Sure, fucktard.

{ [O]n Sept. 12, immediately after the Rose Garden statement the day after the attack, Obama sat down with Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes and acknowledged he purposely avoided the using the word “terrorism:”

KROFT: “Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word ‘terrorism’ in connection with the Libya attack.”

OBAMA: “Right.”

KROFT: “Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?”

OBAMA: “Well, it’s too early to know exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.”

[…]

Eight days later, on Sept. 20, Obama was asked at a Univision town hall whether Benghazi was a terrorist attack related to al-Qaeda, after White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters that “it is self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”

QUESTION: “We have reports that the White House said today that the attacks in Libya were a terrorist attack. Do you have information indicating that it was Iran, or al-Qaeda was behind organizing the protests?”

OBAMA: “Well, we’re still doing an investigation, and there are going to be different circumstances in different countries. And so I don’t want to speak to something until we have all the information. What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”

[…]

Finally, during an interview on ABC’s “The View” on Sept. 25, Obama appeared to refuse to say it was a terrorist attack:

QUESTION: “It was reported that people just went crazy and wild because of this anti-Muslim movie -- or anti-Muhammad, I guess, movie. But then I heard Hillary Clinton say that it was an act of terrorism. Is it? What do you say?”

OBAMA: “We are still doing an investigation. There is no doubt that the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn’t just a mob action. Now, we don’t have all the information yet so we are still gathering.”}

Nobody says there was a conspiracy by the administration to mislead people about Benghazi because of the upcoming election?

What hole have you been sleeping in?

I typed "Benghazi" into Google and it came up with the first option of "cover up" (my point, girlfriend), and "conspiracy" wasn't on the list.

So I scrolled down the list to pick "conspiracy" and it came back with blogs and sites no one heard of.

The administration didn't lie because it was a conspiracy, they lied because they didn't want to admit the truth. It was a COVER UP. And their lap dog liberal media wagged their tails and sat your laps.

2 Laura Ingraham: Did “BHO” Push Out Petraeus to Keep Him Silent About Benghazi?Laura Ingraham: Did "BHO" Push Out Petraeus to Keep Him Silent About Benghazi? - Little Green Footballs

Report: Petraeus Pushed Out for Challenging Administration?s Timeline on Libya | Fox News Insider

If you just read the title of your three links, all point to cover up, none point to a "conspiracy." You realize off the bat it has to be a conspiracy, it has to involve more than one person, even our Great Lord Obama. But firing people to prevent them from talking? That's clearly reasonably labeled "cover up."

Sure I'm aware of that. He's kept updated all the time. No news there.

The news is that his fundraiser was so important that he certainly couldn't miss it. He just had to go to Vegas even though his Ambassador was dead. His consulate attacked and three other very good men died defending it.

It certainly wasn't hard to figure which was more imprtant in his eyes.

Why that fundraiser of course. Couldn't miss that baby just because the Ambassador and three other guys are dead. Hell. Who cares if the consuate was attacked. Gotta get to that fundraiser. Priorities and all.

I'm sure that if missing a fund raiser could have saved their lives, the President would have gladly canceled his appearance there.

I'm sure your right Boo. Problem is his State Department did jack shit even though they had warnings up the ass. The whole thing was preventable. Beef up security or close the damned embassy.

They did neither and an ambassador and three other very good men are dead and Barry had no problem jetting off to that oh so important fundraiser the next day.

Priorities Priorities.

How many other facilities in the world are they responsible to protect? How many Americans survived in Benghazi? Also, according to the testimony I heard, the Consulate was set to be upgraded. In fact the reason our ambassador died of smoke inhalation is because the safe room he retreated to did not have it's ventilation system installed.

Obama promoted pictures of himself and his team sitting in the situation room watching Seal Team Six take out Osama bin Laden.

Where are the equivalent pics showing them paying attention to the attacks in Benghazi?

Answer: there aren't any. Obama was asleep - and then left for his Las Vegas fund raiser, the same city he criticized as a destination for corporate junkets.

If you just read the title of your three links, all point to cover up, none point to a "conspiracy." You realize off the bat it has to be a conspiracy, it has to involve more than one person, even our Great Lord Obama. But firing people to prevent them from talking? That's clearly reasonably labeled "cover up."

What fantasy land do you live in, ah Obama watched bullshit but he might have .fox

Pushed out a sitting general for questioning him over Benghazi . Fox we have no proof but he might have . Bullshit . :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The willingness of the mainstream media to cover up this disaster for political purposes (and attack Romney for mentioning it) is one of the most shameful episodes in the history of American journalism.

Bullshit. Prove a cover up of any kind.

Multiple edits of the talking points.

'nuff said.

No one covered up nothing , you wing nut , what a sad little world you live in , oh whaaaaaaaaaaa you lost . Mitt Romney what a joke :eusa_hand:

Sure, fucktard.

{ [O]n Sept. 12, immediately after the Rose Garden statement the day after the attack, Obama sat down with Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes and acknowledged he purposely avoided the using the word “terrorism:”

KROFT: “Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word ‘terrorism’ in connection with the Libya attack.”

OBAMA: “Right.”

KROFT: “Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?”

OBAMA: “Well, it’s too early to know exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.”

[…]

Eight days later, on Sept. 20, Obama was asked at a Univision town hall whether Benghazi was a terrorist attack related to al-Qaeda, after White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters that “it is self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”

QUESTION: “We have reports that the White House said today that the attacks in Libya were a terrorist attack. Do you have information indicating that it was Iran, or al-Qaeda was behind organizing the protests?”

OBAMA: “Well, we’re still doing an investigation, and there are going to be different circumstances in different countries. And so I don’t want to speak to something until we have all the information. What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”

[…]

Finally, during an interview on ABC’s “The View” on Sept. 25, Obama appeared to refuse to say it was a terrorist attack:

QUESTION: “It was reported that people just went crazy and wild because of this anti-Muslim movie -- or anti-Muhammad, I guess, movie. But then I heard Hillary Clinton say that it was an act of terrorism. Is it? What do you say?”

OBAMA: “We are still doing an investigation. There is no doubt that the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn’t just a mob action. Now, we don’t have all the information yet so we are still gathering.”}

Wow another loyal faux watcher . Fucktard :eusa_shhh:

Wow what a loyal faux watcher you are . Talking point after talking point .
Sept 13 was fundraiser . He addressed the issue on the 12th. :cuckoo:

"Addressed" by lying that it was all about an anti-Islam video - which he put a man in prison for releasing.

Killing the United State Ambassador is one thing; but insulting Muhammad is something Obama will not tolerate.

How many other facilities in the world are they responsible to protect?

How many of them were asking for military support because they were terrified for their lives?

The quote you sited was in response to "Problem is his State Department did jack shit even though they had warnings up the ass. The whole thing was preventable."

Not a response to request for military support during the assault. But the answer to why the military was not sent in has been provided by the military leaders.

Obama showed more emotion over wanting to just be left alone to eat his waffle than he did over the deaths of Americans in Benghazi.

How many other facilities in the world are they responsible to protect?

How many of them were asking for military support because they were terrified for their lives?

The quote you sited was in response to "Problem is his State Department did jack shit even though they had warnings up the ass. The whole thing was preventable."

Not a response to request for military support during the assault. But the answer to why the military was not sent in has been provided by the military leaders.

They were told to stand down. So you actually believe that Obama was lied to by his own military advisors who never explained why they did that and he and his administration repeated it and when he was told that he said it was fine because obviously the Military knew what they were doing. Seriously, you believe that?

They were told to stand down. So you actually believe that Obama was lied to by his own military advisors who never explained why they did that and he and his administration repeated it and when he was told that he said it was fine because obviously the Military knew what they were doing. Seriously, you believe that?

No one was told to stand down Military chief disputes "stand down" claim on Benghazi ? CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Faux dupes :eusa_drool:

Who is "they" and who told them to "Stand Down"

Forum List

Back