Berkeley Whole Foods Get Restraining Order Against Vegans

The Unbearable and Heartless Cruelty of VEGANS!

baby carrot.jpeg

I think it’s the lack of fine cheeses is what makes these people go insane. I would cut a fool without diary.

Cheese rules! and Gruyere is king! :up:

Smoked Guyere slayed the king!!!

OMG!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!:2up:

We smoke our own cheeses.
When we dont smoke our own meats and cheeses we take a road trip to Bellville.

Bellville Meat Market – Meat is our middle name

Nice!

I don't eat red meat........ but I eat chicken, fish, seafood..... and I love smoked chicken!:04:

I thought this was from The Onion, Scrappleface or Babylon Bee, but it's real.

What a hoot. The Occupy Movement has gotten so desperate that it is now targeting Whole Foods. Talk about the Left cannibalizing itself.

A Berkeley, California, Whole Foods Market was forced to apply for a blanket restraining order after becoming the target of a radical vegan group hell-bent on "exposing" the natural foods chain's animal welfare violations.

The Guardian reports that Whole Foods filed for the order after a group called Direct Action Everywhere, or DxE, threatened to "Occupy Whole Foods" for the entire month of September, subjecting the store and its shoppers to in-person protests, demonstrations of "animal slaughter," and, perhaps most horrifying, a drum circle.

DxE, which reportedly advocates for "total animal liberation," began the month by unfurling a giant black "Occupy Whole Foods" banner above a group of chanting protesters, but since the order went into effect, DxE has been relegated to handing out pre-printed leaflets from a set of tables just beyond the Whole Foods parking lot...

Whole Foods Forced To Get A Restraining Order Against Berkeley Vegans

We need new words for retards..

So let me translate this in Chicago slang

They want to ?

I think it’s the lack of fine cheeses is what makes these people go insane. I would cut a fool without diary.

OMG!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!:2up:

We smoke our own cheeses.
When we dont smoke our own meats and cheeses we take a road trip to Bellville.

Bellville Meat Market – Meat is our middle name

Nice!

I don't eat red meat........ but I eat chicken, fish, seafood..... and I love smoked chicken!:04:

So I could expect a hug and a kiss for my award winning smoked chicken at the biggest BBQ cook off in the world?:04:

Bar-B-Que Contest

There are so many good cheeses - we do not have to pick only one!

I'm partial to Havarti with dill, Pecorino, Triple Creme Brie...well pretty much anything except for really stinky Camembert.

I'm partial to Havarti with dill, Pecorino, Triple Creme Brie...well pretty much anything except for really stinky Camembert.

If you like Blue Cheese you have to try Maytag!
By far the best blue cheese I've ever had.

Maytag Dairy Farms

I honestly hate to be the bearer of bad news, but cheese (the dairy industry) is even worse than meat, when it comes to the abuse / cruelty involved.

Pretty much every step of the process from start to finish is cruel, exploitative, ugly and horrible.

I would post a video, but I get the feeling that you won’t watch it because you have said that because you love animals you can’t bear to watch those kinds of videos.

But the thing is, and I say this respectfully, anyone who loves animals really should make themselves aware of what they’re supporting and paying for with their dollars, when you eat cheese and other dairy, meat, etc.

If you do decide to take a look, you can click here, it sums up dairy in 5 minutes.

I honestly hate to be the bearer of bad news, but cheese (the dairy industry) is even worse than meat, when it comes to the abuse / cruelty involved.

Pretty much every step of the process from start to finish is cruel, exploitative, ugly and horrible.

I would post a video, but I get the feeling that you won’t watch it because you have said that because you love animals you can’t bear to watch those kinds of videos.

But the thing is, and I say this respectfully, anyone who loves animals really should make themselves aware of what they’re supporting and paying for with their dollars, when you eat cheese and other dairy, meat, etc.

If you do decide to take a look, you can click here, it sums up dairy in 5 minutes.

As long as I get my cheese and milk IDGF.....

Maytag Dairy Farms

And yes they are the same people who make Maytag appliances.
And another interesting fact...they age their cheese in caves.

Maytag Dairy Farms

I love the Maytag Blue Cheese! And you are right - it's The Best Blue.

Maytag Dairy Farms

And yes they are the same people who make Maytag appliances.
And another interesting fact...they age their cheese in caves.

Really? I did not know that. Quite interesting.

I think I'm going to wear this next time I go shopping at the Berkeley WH!

raw meat hoodie.jpg

This pretty much sums it up:

Vegan-Venn-chart.jpg

Forum List

Back