Bernie, AOC: Please STFU

The nutters and psychos are in control of the parties.

So, the wild swings back and forth will continue. Wave elections, back and forth.

Big waves destroy things over time.

I disagree. Pelosi and McConnell are not nutters or psychos. Speaker Pelosi is a pragmatist; McConnell is a master of machination, all legal, and all partisan and self serving.

A couple of freshman speaking out, which may marry with Speaker Pelosi' thinking, but as leader she knows changes require a bi-partisan vote.

These freshman lack the seasoning to mellow their rhetoric and work step by step to bring progressives ideas into the mainstream - going too fast isn't going to bring change, it will slow it down, possibly to a stop.
I'm not talking about party leadership. I'm talking about the fact that the energy in both parties is with their nutters.

The loudest part of the base, in both cases.

Naturally, those nutters won't recognize that fact from their nutter perspective.
The 'nutters' generally cancel each other out and the independent voters decide the final results.

So, the wild swings back and forth will continue. Wave elections, back and forth.

I disagree. Pelosi and McConnell are not nutters or psychos. Speaker Pelosi is a pragmatist; McConnell is a master of machination, all legal, and all partisan and self serving.

A couple of freshman speaking out, which may marry with Speaker Pelosi' thinking, but as leader she knows changes require a bi-partisan vote.

These freshman lack the seasoning to mellow their rhetoric and work step by step to bring progressives ideas into the mainstream - going too fast isn't going to bring change, it will slow it down, possibly to a stop.
I'm not talking about party leadership. I'm talking about the fact that the energy in both parties is with their nutters.

Naturally, those nutters won't recognize that fact from their nutter perspective.
The 'nutters' generally cancel each other out and the independent voters decide the final results.
I hope that continues.

All you are doing is feeding the neo fascist, crazy right wing. Your ideas and statements have created hundreds of Eugene McCarthys, some in the Senate, some in the H. or Rep. and hundreds on social media all with the same theme: The RED SCARE

Giving them fodder to continue the hate and fear rhetoric from sea to sea and North to South, is not the way to take back our countries traditional values, to wit:

Equal Rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, universal suffrage and CIVIL Rights for all should be the message.

Concentrate on what needs to be fixed and what can be fixed. In a word, be pragmatic in terms of Health care, taxes, gun control, suffrage, immigration, green and renewable energy and other issues ignored or exploited by Trump and a do nothing Congress in control of McConnell and Ryan.

We need to take over the Senate in 2020, do not screw it up, and face four more years of Trumpism, aka, autocratic rule and the GOP Policy: We got ours, fuck the rest of you.

Edited to remove red text. Saved for Modding. Wry Catcher

Bernie is an over the hill Democrat that is all but done in his career, Cortez is a great addition to the Democratic Party and has helped in exposing the hypocrites in her party, those that want her to shut up are the hypocrites of her party. Go Cortez!

It's a minority in the D. Caucus in H. or Rep. and Speaker Pelosi carry's the agenda. It is a majority in the R. Caucus in the same chamber, and Trump's puppet (Rep. Jordan) can't carry the agenda. Rep. McCarthy's (The Minority Leader) antipathy for the Mueller Investigation and all out support for Trump may cost him his seat in 2020.

His gerrymander seat is in the farm belt of CA. and they are suffering from Trump's Tariff Wars.

All you are doing is feeding the neo fascist, crazy right wing. Your ideas and statements have created hundreds of Eugene McCarthys, some in the Senate, some in the H. or Rep. and hundreds on social media all with the same theme: The RED SCARE
You mean "Joe" not "Gene", right?

He has no idea who he means, he is clueless about history, he just pulls names out his butt without a clue.

Democrats and Republicans always hate the one who tells the truth.
View attachment 248421 View attachment 248423
And #1 in millionaires. Sounds like a place someone willing to work hard can thrive and achieve the American Dream.

Millionaires can not possibly be producing their wealth by the sweat of their own brow, but by leveraging the work of others, by force.
The few exceptions might be in entertainment or sports, where it may still be possible for an individual to actually earn millions.
The system clearly is rigged.
As an example, consider the fact mansions with swimming pools can be all written off on your taxes if you are wealthy, but rent can not if you are poor.

How would one go about doing that?

He has no idea who he means, he is clueless about history, he just pulls names out his butt without a clue.

You have any proof for this defamation of my character? One boo-boo on a first name sets you off to make such a claim.

And #1 in millionaires. Sounds like a place someone willing to work hard can thrive and achieve the American Dream.

Millionaires can not possibly be producing their wealth by the sweat of their own brow, but by leveraging the work of others, by force.
The few exceptions might be in entertainment or sports, where it may still be possible for an individual to actually earn millions.
As an example, consider the fact mansions with swimming pools can be all written off on your taxes if you are wealthy, but rent can not if you are poor.
It would be more prudent to compare apples to apples....like using a mortgage payment to a rent payment. just sayin'.....

I happen to early on realize the tax laws and general pricing in this country, are extremely unfair and slanted to those who can afford to leverage credit.
So I have been buying up rentals since I was very young, and now have enough renters to pay for me to now have to really work at all.
When I put a small down payment on a rental property, the renters then essentially buy the property for me.
It is as if they were giving me a gift.
It is not fair.
Everyone has to know this.
I take advantage of it because it exists, but it is clearly the tax laws, banks, etc., all are extremely unethical and deliberately corrupt.

You should probably just give them all away to ease your guilt....

P1 Not true.

P2 Not true.

P3 True, but not in the case you tried to make in paragraph 1 or 2.

P4 A swimming pool generally only adds a bedroom to the assessed value of a property in CA. And, in fact the taxes and Interest on the mortgage is limited in Ryan's tax fraud to $10k. We pay much more than 10k to state income tax, local real estate taxes + bond issues and mortgage on our home.

Giving them fodder to continue the hate and fear rhetoric from sea to sea and North to South, is not the way to take back our countries traditional values, to wit:

Equal Rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, universal suffrage and CIVIL Rights for all should be the message.

Concentrate on what needs to be fixed and what can be fixed. In a word, be pragmatic in terms of Health care, taxes, gun control, suffrage, immigration, green and renewable energy and other issues ignored or exploited by Trump and a do nothing Congress in control of McConnell and Ryan.

We need to take over the Senate in 2020, do not screw it up, and face four more years of Trumpism, aka, autocratic rule and the GOP Policy: We got ours, fuck the rest of you.

Bernie is an over the hill Democrat that is all but done in his career, Cortez is a great addition to the Democratic Party and has helped in exposing the hypocrites in her party, those that want her to shut up are the hypocrites of her party. Go Cortez!
He won't do it or he already would have, but I believe the most powerful accomplishment Bernie Sanders could achieve at this point would be to expand the Independent movement and create a third party from the ground up. The Independent Party would take in progressives, some conservatives, Libertarians and probably Green party voters and become the viable third party to take on Big Pharma, Big Fossil fuel, Wall Street and the MIC who control the majority or Democrats and Republicans in Congress now.

This is your Party.....

Crazy bernie and bug eyed aoc are just honest enough

and Dumb enough to Admit what the left really stands for…………

I love Crazy bernie and the bug eyed Hot Tamale……..

They are driving your party in the ground….

Trump will win in a Historic Land Slide in 20……………

We on the Right side of things are having a blast watching

You Tards dig your own grave………..

Is life Good or What?

Wishful thinking ^^^ wrapped in an ad hominem.

You Tards don’t know whether to shit or bake a cake do you?

All I did was agree with you the op……..

You are arguing against your own post Dumb Ass……

You Tards are so good at making yourselves look stupid….

Are we having Fun Or What????????????

You have any proof for this defamation of my character? One boo-boo on a first name sets you off to make such a claim.

Just an observation from reading your posts through the years. You have earned it, congratulations!

The Green New Deal is hyperbole. There is no denying the fact green and renewable energy is the future. It is that, or nuclear power plants.

Do we want China to be the leader in the future? it sure looks as if the current administration and its followers are happy with the status quo, as other nation's look to the future.

Solyndra....and it wasn't even one of the worst solar debacles in Barry's portfolio.....your windmills kill thousands of owls, hawks, and eagles a year....does PETA make a peep? of course not.
That's funny we have 400 400 foot high windmills within 30 miles and no birds get killed that I know of. All that crap you know is b******* propaganda....

Have you went and looked?

Just an observation from reading your posts through the years. You have earned it, congratulations!

Nice dodge, proof to me you are too full of yourself, and not prepared to defend an allegation.

Thats good news for Trump.

Nice dodge, proof to me you are too full of yourself, and not prepared to defend an allegation.

I’ll stand by my statement based on your history, I don’t give a damn whether you approve it or not.

Wrong. The Democratic Party puts people first, not corporations and the special interests; Democrats are the the strongest defense in protecting the people from fascism and plutocracy - a toxic combination to our democratic republic.
d95.gif

No Virginia, this ^^^ is not a rebuttal. It is nothing, nothing of substance and typical of the work by bozo.

Sorry Wry... but this is where the psychos in your party have gone. They cant shut up

Forum List

Back