🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie on Trump Voters:

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Bernie Sanders' opinion on Trump voters
Some people think that the people who voted for Trump are racists and sexists and homophobes and deplorable folks. I don’t agree, because I’ve been there. Let me tell you something else some of you might not agree with, it wasn’t that Donald Trump won the election, it was that the Democratic Party lost the election,”

The Dem party has long ago become as corrupt/beholden to the monied- interests and their PACS as the Repubs. Face the facts people. That is why I refused to vote for the hiLIARy dynasty

Some people think that the people who voted for Trump are racists and sexists and homophobes and deplorable folks. I don’t agree, because I’ve been there. Let me tell you something else some of you might not agree with, it wasn’t that Donald Trump won the election, it was that the Democratic Party lost the election,”

The Dem party has long ago become as corrupt/beholden to the monied- interests and their PACS as the Repubs. Face the facts people. That is why I refused to vote for the hiLIARy dynasty
But you voted Trump.

You could have vote McMullin, like me, if you had values, but . . . mkay.

Crazy Bernie is nuts. In fact he is one of the reasons the Democrat party is total fail. He sold out like a bitch.

I really like Bernie.

I would have voted for him....just because he cares about people.

Now, he shows he can tell the truth.

Thanks Bernie......

Thanks Crazy Bernie, for being a filthy hypocrite, selling out and making a fool out of all your supporters!

It will start sinking in faster if Ossoff loses Georgia's sixth congressional district special election. Pelosi may have given him the kiss of death.

Bernie Sanders said:
Some people think that the people who voted for Trump are racists and sexists and homophobes and deplorable folks

You should get out more Bernie. A whole lot of them are.

All of dotcom's threads can be boiled down to two topics

1. Whining about conservative posters
  2. Whining about Bernie losing

boring-content1.jpg

Bernie is a good man, but he is also kind of a sell out. I am glad he coopoerated with Hillary's camp to a great degree as it leaves him with influence in the Dem party, but I wish he and the rest of the Dems would leave that Identity Politics in the gutter where it belongs.

Bernnie's speech makes me feel more confident that we can re-unite as a country again and put some of this stupid partisanship behind us.

Bernie is a good man, but he is also kind of a sell out. I am glad he coopoerated with Hillary's camp to a great degree as it leaves him with influence in the Dem party, but I wish he and the rest of the Dems would leave that Identity Politics in the gutter where it belongs.
he's an Independent who made the mistake of running on the corrupt Dem ticket. hiLIARy and the Dems are the ones who used identity politics. Get your facts straight there bub

he's an Independent who made the mistake of running on the corrupt Dem ticket. hiLIARy and the Dems are the ones who used identity politics. Get your facts straight there bub
Hey wanted to make sure I got what you were saying right. So I looked up identity politics,is the definition here correct ?

Identity politics, also called identitarian politics,[1] refers to political positions based on the interests and perspectives of social groups with which people identify. Identity politics includes the ways in which people's politics may be shaped by aspects of their identity through loosely correlated social organizations.

So you dont see Bernies endorsement of Black Lives Mater as an affirmation of Identity Politics?

fact is, bombastic bernie was completely tone deaf to the perfect storm of fake news swirling around the country.

he let his ego get carried away as he foolishly fed into the frenzied opposition rhetoric.

even as the DNC preferred candidate won every super tuesday, state after state stacking up the required delegates and ultimately millions more votes than any other candidate on either side, the bombastic bumblehead campaign hung on a few weeks too long, really hammering home the hillary hatred to a fevered pitch heading into the conventions.

then he was SO shocked when too many refused to follow his feeble request to back her in the end.

bernie and his fans were damn fools, as evidenced by the end result.

Forum List

Back