Bernie Sanders Compares Killing Soleimani To Putin Killing Dissidents

Authoritarians are known for punishing dissenters.
Bernie is a huge authoritarian.
Maybe, in a weird way, he was congratulating Trump? :dunno:

Who said the Left are insane terrorist loving Commies?

Twitter
He could win the nomination!

Bernie Says His Dumbest Thing Yet.

“I’m starting to get a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach about Sanders. After the last election we know that anything can happen. My New Year’s fear is that Joe Biden will finally implode on the campaign trail and show up on stage at a rally wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and carrying a chicken. That’ll probably be too much for even the Democrats and they’ll start looking to the next in line, which has been Sanders since the beginning of the year.”​

Speaking of comparisons...LOL

81714426_2839452712777407_9066118603949998080_n.jpg

Twitter

Sanders calls Sulamani a bad official????? WTF..... he over saw the revenge killing of Iraqi airforce pilots by kidnaping them in Iraq and drilling holes into their skulls, he oversaw the killing of 1500 Iranian protestors inside Iran... he was a monster of a human being. Any chance to scrape him off planet earth should result in a Nobel Peace prize.

Twitter

Sanders calls Sulamani a bad official????? WTF..... he over saw the revenge killing of Iraqi airforce pilots by kidnaping them in Iraq and drilling holes into their skulls, he oversaw the killing of 1500 Iranian protestors inside Iran... he was a monster of a human being. Any chance to scrape him off planet earth should result in a Nobel Peace prize.
Laws of mercy. I haven't heard of anything so gruesome since serial murderer Jeffrey Dahmer's rap sheet was made public. He drilled holes into the skulls of Iraq's Air Force pilots? And he's Allah's Kohmeini's respected ally? Most holy people don't go for serial murderers/torturers. eeeeewwwwww. <shudder>

Twitter

Laws of mercy. I haven't heard of anything so gruesome since serial murderer Jeffrey Dahmer's rap sheet was made public. He drilled holes into the skulls of Iraq's Air Force pilots? And he's Allah's Kohmeini's respected ally? Most holy people don't go for serial murderers/torturers. eeeeewwwwww. <shudder>

Thats the type of thing the Shia and Sunni are doing to each other over there. just like Its also documented of the things Saddam Hussein did to his personal enemies or people of other religious sects, like having their ground up bodies delivered on the front door step of their families as intimidation.

I still remember back in the early 2000s listening to a radio talk show where the then chief of CNN embedded in Iraq came on the air and personally appologized for never reporting on such attrocities, for keeping silent because he was afraid Saddam would kick CNN out of Iraq.

But yeah, those people do the unimaginable to each other, and the LIbs hate Trump more than any of them.

Thats, and old link below, but Iranian reprisals have not stopped, and people like Sulamani are directly instrumental to those actions

Wikileaks Exposes Iran's Secret Revenge on Iraqi Pilots For 1980s War
In addition to the 182 pilots who have been hunted down and killed by Iranian agents, the assassination campaign prompted another 800 Iraqi pilots to flee the country, according to statistics released by the Iraqi Defense Ministry.

The targeting of air force pilots began in Baghdad's largely Shiite neighborhood of Karradah and reached its peak in the holy month of Ramadan in 2005 when 36 pilots were gunned down in that neighborhood.

Hyperbole is a politicians best allie

disagree. They’re not expressing hyperbole. They genuinely feel these terrorists are the good guys and are expressing remorse.

Twitter
sanders is an idiot.

i get the strategy portion of their arguments, but all this trying to link NAZI or COMMUNISM and other pre-conceived notions on events and people has run its course.

Forum List

Back