Bernie Sanders Fined For Illegally Coordinating With Australian Labor Party

Yet they continue to Ignore that Clinton Coordinated with Putin and bought Propaganda from him in order to try to fix an election.

And There is zero evidence of The President receiving any help from any foreign governments. He primarily funded his own campaign to avoid entanglements with others.

The only evidence of foreign influence points to Sanders and Clinton.

The FEC levied the fine against the Sanders campaign in a Feb. 2016-issued conciliation agreement.

this might be a little past it's freshness date, sparky, but good job digging it out. :thup:

Looks like Trump was the only one not receiving money from foreign governments.

Trump is a much more seasoned cheater than Bernie is, bless his old heart.. In Trump's case, the Russians sent the money to the NRA and various PACs, who then spent it on Trump campaign efforts.
Heroin or cocaine?
What are you on tonight?
why throw your usual little tantrum? You have already made it clear that you do not care. yet, whenever it comes up, you throw a hissy. Makes no sense to me.

Just another example of a foreign government interfering in the U.S election. Can't say I'm surprised.

Trump is a much more seasoned cheater than Bernie is, bless his old heart.. In Trump's case, the Russians sent the money to the NRA and various PACs, who then spent it on Trump campaign efforts.
Heroin or cocaine?
What are you on tonight?
why throw your usual little tantrum? You have already made it clear that you do not care. yet, whenever it comes up, you throw a hissy. Makes no sense to me.
What is it today? Aliens? Elves? What else caused Hillary to lose, moonbat?

Heroin or cocaine?
What are you on tonight?
Lots of things, including Hillary herself. see, most rational humans can actually have more than one thought on a topic. You should try it!

Heroin or cocaine?
What are you on tonight?
Lots of things, including Hillary herself. see, most rational humans can actually have more than one thought on a topic. You should try it!
I'm going with cocaine. Sinus application.
Correct?

Heroin or cocaine?
What are you on tonight?
Correct?
I don't know what that means. Is that some sort of thing you do in church on Sundays to wash away the demons?

Heroin or cocaine?
What are you on tonight?
Correct?
I don't know what that means. Is that some sort of thing you do in church on Sundays to wash away the demons?
Yep, got it right.

Meth too?

Forum List

Back