Bernie Sanders Fined For Illegally Coordinating With Australian Labor Party

why throw your usual little tantrum? You have already made it clear that you do not care. yet, whenever it comes up, you throw a hissy. Makes no sense to me.
What is it today? Aliens? Elves? What else caused Hillary to lose, moonbat?
Lots of things, including Hillary herself. see, most rational humans can actually have more than one thought on a topic. You should try it!
I'm going with cocaine. Sinus application.
Correct?
I don't know what that means. Is that some sort of thing you do in church on Sundays to wash away the demons?
Yep, got it right.

Meth too?
I will be whatever boogeyman you want me to be, you paranoid little weirdo.

Looks like Trump was the only one not receiving money from foreign governments.
So, Trump WAS getting money from foreign governments! If you read the article you should know that Sanders didn't.
That was nice of Sanders to pay the fine then.
Drop in the bucket for a technical violation. Going to court would have cost a lot more. Now, about this money you said Trump took... :eusa_naughty:
Trumps too busy having the IRS audit registered Democrats.

Daily Caller? I'll wait for a credible source.

The Daily Caller is a conservative American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney.

So, Trump WAS getting money from foreign governments! If you read the article you should know that Sanders didn't.
Drop in the bucket for a technical violation. Going to court would have cost a lot more. Now, about this money you said Trump took...
Trump's too busy having the IRS audit registered Democrats.
Now you're just being a nonsensical troll. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but once again you show your true colors, Dimitri.

Daily Caller

right05.png

Drop in the bucket for a technical violation. Going to court would have cost a lot more. Now, about this money you said Trump took...
Trump's too busy having the IRS audit registered Democrats.
Now you're just being a nonsensical troll. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but once again you show your true colors, Dimitri.
OP is about Sanders illegal activity. Stick to the topic or get reported, snowflake.

Daily Caller? I'll wait for a credible source.

The Daily Caller is a conservative American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney.
Snowflakes deny reality.
CNN has the story too, but Trump owns them.

Sure they did Russian Buttt Puppet.

You wouldn’t know the truth or accept it even if you were slapped in the face with it.

The truth is just not in you, nor part of you.

Trump is a much more seasoned cheater than Bernie is, bless his old heart.. In Trump's case, the Russians sent the money to the NRA and various PACs, who then spent it on Trump campaign efforts.

You wouldn’t know the truth or accept it even if you were slapped in the face with it.

Trump is a much more seasoned cheater than Bernie is, bless his old heart.. In Trump's case, the Russians sent the money to the NRA and various PACs, who then spent it on Trump campaign efforts.
Of course they did, you pathetic little crybaby. Damn you whine a lot.

Sanders Campaign Pays Fine For Australian Donation

Sanders campaign pays $14.5K fine to settle FEC complaint

laughing.gif

View attachment 179911
I conceded this in literally my first response of the thread....damn you are dumb.

View attachment 179911
I conceded this in literally my first response of the thread....damn you are dumb.
Конечно, товарищ

Forum List

Back