bernie sanders got mad

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
because a Christian said muslims and others who do not know christ(aka non Christians ) are not gonna make it to heaven....

Is this guy really a senator?
does he really not have a clue in christianity?
does he think people go to church just to hear the choir?

because a Christian said muslims and others who do not know christ(aka non Christians ) are not gonna make it to heaven....

I'm sorry but this is one thing I think is ridiculous. I had a preacher once tell me to my face that it didn't matter if you lived a perfect life treating everyone as your brother or sister, and never sinned, unless you got baptized and professed Jesus as your savior, you couldn't get into heaven. That's a freaking crock of crap. A child molester or murderer on their death bed can profess that Jesus is their savior and still get into heaven, but a person that lives without sin couldn't... get out of here... seriously.

I'm sorry but this is one thing I think is ridiculous. I had a preacher once tell me to my face that it didn't matter if you lived a perfect life treating everyone as your brother or sister, and never sinned, unless you got baptized and professed Jesus as your savior, you couldn't get into heaven. That's a freaking crock of crap. A child molester or murderer on their death bed can profess that Jesus is their savior and still get into heaven, but a person that lives without sin couldn't... get out of here... seriously.

yeah denying god all your life, ridiculing him, and blaspheming him but hey you paid taxes, youre in!

not gonna happen.

as far as bad people are concerned, some change good for them. IT DOES NOT MEAN they escape punishment in earth ( from us) and in heaven (from god).

so the Holmes kid should be put to death so the big guy can have a chat with him. the sooner the better..

but watch the shack it does a good job of explaining just that question.

I was raised Catholic and that's pretty much what we were taught. I guess that's why I don't follow any religion now. But I do strongly believe in God.

When I got older, I decided that any religion that tries to trap you using fear in not very trustworthy. I remember when I got to be an adult and I broke the news to my mother that I really wasn't a Catholic since I didn't go to church or practice the religion. Her response? Once you are baptized Catholic, you are always Catholic until you die. You can't get out of it.

Wait a minute! How did I sign up for that???? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If Bernie Sanders is going to start persecuting Christians, he should keep in mind that Jews are still a tiny minority.

Little fella needs to calm down and remember, Government turds are verboten from telling the plebs about religion.

Fear tactics is how the church thrives and keeps its flock under its thumb. All religions do this stupid shit.

Fear tactics is how the church thrives and keeps its flock under its thumb. All religions do this stupid shit.

All black people rape white girls to. That's how stupid you sound with that crap. Maybe in the cult you are part of, but most of the folks I know that are church goers go because they love God as they see him, not because they are scared of the lake of sulpher and fire. Same at the Mosque up the road. They don't go to learn how to kill the great whore in the west, they go because they love God to. Rep system is gone dude. Stop trying to be cool.

yeah denying god all your life, ridiculing him, and blaspheming him but hey you paid taxes, youre in!

not gonna happen.

as far as bad people are concerned, some change good for them. IT DOES NOT MEAN they escape punishment in earth ( from us) and in heaven (from god).

so the Holmes kid should be put to death so the big guy can have a chat with him. the sooner the better..

but watch the shack it does a good job of explaining just that question.

God knows what's in your heart and is a forgiving God.

If Bernie Sanders is going to start persecuting Christians, he should keep in mind that Jews are still a tiny minority.

Do you think there is a reason why there has only been one U.S. President that wasn't a Christian?

oh so youre calling obama a muslim?
Obama was obviously a Muslim. The only Christian church he went to was the church of a black rabble rouser who preached hatred against the United States and all white people. That's not Christianity, not by a long shot.

Yeah but you gotta be nice to us otherwise your TV week will be like everyday is Sunday,
full of cartoons and Evangelist TV, assuming you can tell them apart.

Which of his 3 mansions is this man of the people going to go sulk in?

Mansions? Really? Since when is a $600,000 home a mansion? Do you realize that many regular homes in most areas are at least $600,000 or more? Do you realize he is a 70+ year old man with a wife that has also worked her entire life? Jesus you dupes kill me with this argument.

Heaven is filled with every monster who has ever been on death row. Thats not a place i want to go to.

Forum List

Back