bernie sanders got mad

Hey, Jesus, I now believe. Well, my son, welcome to Heaven, Adolph Hitler. Makes God into - a tampon dispenser.

Got a dime - you do no time. Idiotic.

Wow, liberals are so retarded. God isn't fooled as easily s dupes like you. So just saying it out loud that you're a Christian(like most democrats do) doesn't make you one. Boy you guys are really ignorant, holy shit.....it's amazing. But you guys believe anything anti Christian or anti republican.....it's sad do see you white privilege believers making assses out of yourselves over and over again.

If Bernie Sanders is going to start persecuting Christians, he should keep in mind that Jews are still a tiny minority.

Do you think there is a reason why there has only been one U.S. President that wasn't a Christian?

oh so youre calling obama a muslim?

No, JFK was a Catholic.
Catholics are Christians....jesus you didn't know that? Better read more that Mother jones

The funny thing about this thread that I dint intend on doing was to see how he lefties don't believe rehabilitation apparently. They are judging people super harsh.....

If Bernie Sanders is going to start persecuting Christians, he should keep in mind that Jews are still a tiny minority.

Do you think there is a reason why there has only been one U.S. President that wasn't a Christian?

No, JFK was a Catholic.
Catholics are Christians....jesus you didn't know that? Better read more that Mother jones

Catholics are not the same as main stream Christians. They do not worship the same... of course you either knew that and thought you'd make an ass of yourself, or you really don't know that, and you made an ass of yourself.

because a Christian said muslims and others who do not know christ(aka non Christians ) are not gonna make it to heaven....

Is this guy really a senator?
does he really not have a clue in christianity?
does he think people go to church just to hear the choir?

I'm sorry but this is one thing I think is ridiculous. I had a preacher once tell me to my face that it didn't matter if you lived a perfect life treating everyone as your brother or sister, and never sinned, unless you got baptized and professed Jesus as your savior, you couldn't get into heaven. That's a freaking crock of crap. A child molester or murderer on their death bed can profess that Jesus is their savior and still get into heaven, but a person that lives without sin couldn't... get out of here... seriously.

Jesus was the only person who lived a life without sin.

because a Christian said muslims and others who do not know christ(aka non Christians ) are not gonna make it to heaven....

I'm sorry but this is one thing I think is ridiculous. I had a preacher once tell me to my face that it didn't matter if you lived a perfect life treating everyone as your brother or sister, and never sinned, unless you got baptized and professed Jesus as your savior, you couldn't get into heaven. That's a freaking crock of crap. A child molester or murderer on their death bed can profess that Jesus is their savior and still get into heaven, but a person that lives without sin couldn't... get out of here... seriously.

It was hypothetical... and even after over 2,000 years no one can prove Jesus was a real person, but for some odd reason they can prove other people were real that lived many many many many years before him.

It was hypothetical... and even after over 2,000 years no one can prove Jesus was a real person, but for some odd reason they can prove other people were real that lived many many many many years before him.

Lol. No, it wasn't hypothetical.

Lol. No, it wasn't hypothetical.

Are you serious? Like a person could live an entire life without telling a single lie once... yeah maybe if they are a baby and they die before they can talk. Don't be stupid.

Heaven is filled with every monster who has ever been on death row. Thats not a place i want to go to.

So where DO you want to go?

Heaven is filled with every monster who has ever been on death row. Thats not a place i want to go to.

So where DO you want to go?
I want to go be with the people who were good for their entire lives but didnt believe in Jesus. Yeah, send me wherever they are.

All the middle east religions are insane and ridiculous. One of the biggest tricks in history was how they got White people to adopt the NT and the failed savior of the OT people. Crazy Bernie is an OT person and as such thinks Yahweh (originally a Canaanite Baal) chose him to help eliminate the White people existing problem.

Bernie wasn't always crazy?

It seems odd considering he thinks that unless you support giving government all power you can't be compassionate or good.

yeah denying god all your life, ridiculing him, and blaspheming him but hey you paid taxes, youre in!

not gonna happen.

as far as bad people are concerned, some change good for them. IT DOES NOT MEAN they escape punishment in earth ( from us) and in heaven (from god).

so the Holmes kid should be put to death so the big guy can have a chat with him. the sooner the better..

but watch the shack it does a good job of explaining just that question.

God knows what's in your heart and is a forgiving God.
He is also just. I think anyone who thinks they can mock him and wait till their deathbed and then profess Jesus will be in for a rude awakening.

All the middle east religions are insane and ridiculous. One of the biggest tricks in history was how they got White people to adopt the NT and the failed savior of the OT people. Crazy Bernie is an OT person and as such thinks Yahweh (originally a Canaanite Baal) chose him to help eliminate the White people existing problem.

I highly doubt that has crossed his mind

No, JFK was a Catholic.

Catholics are not the same as main stream Christians. They do not worship the same... of course you either knew that and thought you'd make an ass of yourself, or you really don't know that, and you made an ass of yourself.

Catholics are the original Christians, all the others split off from them.

It's why Christianity is so popular. It makes you feel good no matter how bad you are. Perfect. I mean, who want to have to be good their whole life in order to go to heaven? That sucks, just do religion lite.

Allegedly. May be fake news.

It's why Christianity is so popular. It makes you feel good no matter how bad you are. Perfect. I mean, who want to have to be good their whole life in order to go to heaven? That sucks, just do religion lite.

Ironically, you lefties make excuses and let them out of jail. We didn't want Tookie Williams to escape justice (death penalty) you guys did. We didn't want lee malvo to go free, you guys did.

Forum List

Back