bernie sanders got mad

He's Christian enough he has the full support of Billy Graham.

So, he's not Christian at all then?

He's just not Muslim.

I'm not sure how you drew that conclusion out of what I just said. Trump is Christian enough that he has the full support of Billy Graham. In fact Trump spoke at Liberty University's commencement ceremony where Graham is the President of the university.

So, Trump sucks up to Billy Graham because Trump was told that if he sucks up to Billy Graham and other Christians, there might be a lot of votes in it. That's religion?

Many people use religion as a way to network, but we can only assume his motivations. He says he is a Christian, that's what he identifies as.

He says he's a Christian to get the Christian vote, not because he identifies as that. Come on, this is Trump, the guy will say anything.

He meets a guy "oh, he's great, he's doing a fantastic job", like every time, then he'll turn around and be like "you're fired, fuck off", or he'll do it the other way. "China is a currency manipulator, it's stealing our jobs" then talks to Xi and is like "he's a great guy".

He'll say ANYTHING and you KNOW IT.

If you'd like, when I get home I'll find the story how John Kerry was refused Communion when he ran for President. Democrats too claim to be a bit religious, but they also believe in abortion which is against all Christian religions.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Look I agree, but when it comes to spirituality, I can not say what he believes in without actually knowing him personally. Would you want someone to judge you that has never met you?

No particularly, but then again I haven't chosen to be a politician. He has. He is saying he's one type of person, but comes across as fake. Surely you want to make judgement on those you vote for and those who have power over you.

Yeah, but I'm not a good example, I don't vote for people based on their religion. I vote for people based on their positions on things that are important to me like education, the military, and other stuff.

Yeah, but a lot of people get taken for a ride, and no matter how much you tell them this is happening, they just carrying on being taken for a ride.

Well in most things I error on the side of caution, but there are still certain things I won't judge people on until I meet them and see how they actually are. Judging someone's faith isn't as easy as labeling someone like Steve_McGarrett or ShootSpeeders as racists. I don't need to meet them to know that, they admit it.

But then if you judge Trump on other stuff, you'll come to the same conclusion, so why would it be different for faith?

quit talking about faith you not only dont javehave any, you dont even understand the concept...so stick to letting criminals out of jail for being good.

Ironically, you lefties make excuses and let them out of jail. We didn't want Tookie Williams to escape justice (death penalty) you guys did. We didn't want lee malvo to go free, you guys did.

Ah, yes, the good ol' "righties" who just love to lock people up.... highest prison population in the world in Louisiana, must work, there are lots of blacks in prison, and that's the reason to have it, clearly it's not to reduce crime.

That's how you reduce crime, lock the criminals up. It's not our fault we have so many prisoners. We have a lot of Democrats here.

Yeah, right, hence why Louisiana with the HIGHEST prison population has the lowest crime? Right?

960px-US_Adult_Incarceration_Rate_by_State.svg.png

Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

Murder rate per state

1) Louisiana (has the highest prison population)
2) Mississippi, well, that's in the second highest category 1200-1399

You what? You have the two highest murder rates in some of the states with the highest incarceration rates and you're telling me locking people up stops crime. Are you kidding me?

There are a lot of blacks in those states. Blacks are Democrats. Blacks well surpass whites in crime particularly violent crime. So what's your solution, letting them commit these crimes and continue walking those streets?

So, is it that locking people up reduces crime, or is it getting rid of blacks that reduces crime now?

Wow, all blacks are Democrats. You're talking complete shit here.

You could use your brain and realize that incarceration rates are HIGHEST in the state with the HIGHEST murder rate, so you get shown that one crappy argument is crappy, so you turn and make a different crappy argument to cover up the fact that your previous argument was so fucking shit it was embarrassing.

Get real Ray.

you disagree that all blacks are democrats?

you better let your lefty friends know like lakhota, rdean and starkey....they say republicans are all white.

now do you think criminals should be in jail? since you think jail doesnt work.

No particularly, but then again I haven't chosen to be a politician. He has. He is saying he's one type of person, but comes across as fake. Surely you want to make judgement on those you vote for and those who have power over you.

Yeah, but I'm not a good example, I don't vote for people based on their religion. I vote for people based on their positions on things that are important to me like education, the military, and other stuff.

Yeah, but a lot of people get taken for a ride, and no matter how much you tell them this is happening, they just carrying on being taken for a ride.

Well in most things I error on the side of caution, but there are still certain things I won't judge people on until I meet them and see how they actually are. Judging someone's faith isn't as easy as labeling someone like Steve_McGarrett or ShootSpeeders as racists. I don't need to meet them to know that, they admit it.

But then if you judge Trump on other stuff, you'll come to the same conclusion, so why would it be different for faith?

quit talking about faith you not only dont javehave any, you dont even understand the concept...so stick to letting criminals out of jail for being good.

So, your argument is that because I'm not religious I can't talk about religion?

Does this mean if you don't work for the government, you can't talk about politics?

Oh, no, wait, your argument is "shut up, I don't have an argument, this is the best shit I could come up with."

I mean, seriously, 5 year olds could come up with such an argument. I seriously hope you didn't make it past first grade and waste all of that tax payers money, because if you spent 14 years in govt funded education, it was a waste.

Ah, yes, the good ol' "righties" who just love to lock people up.... highest prison population in the world in Louisiana, must work, there are lots of blacks in prison, and that's the reason to have it, clearly it's not to reduce crime.

That's how you reduce crime, lock the criminals up. It's not our fault we have so many prisoners. We have a lot of Democrats here.

Yeah, right, hence why Louisiana with the HIGHEST prison population has the lowest crime? Right?

960px-US_Adult_Incarceration_Rate_by_State.svg.png

Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

Murder rate per state

1) Louisiana (has the highest prison population)
2) Mississippi, well, that's in the second highest category 1200-1399

You what? You have the two highest murder rates in some of the states with the highest incarceration rates and you're telling me locking people up stops crime. Are you kidding me?

There are a lot of blacks in those states. Blacks are Democrats. Blacks well surpass whites in crime particularly violent crime. So what's your solution, letting them commit these crimes and continue walking those streets?

So, is it that locking people up reduces crime, or is it getting rid of blacks that reduces crime now?

Wow, all blacks are Democrats. You're talking complete shit here.

You could use your brain and realize that incarceration rates are HIGHEST in the state with the HIGHEST murder rate, so you get shown that one crappy argument is crappy, so you turn and make a different crappy argument to cover up the fact that your previous argument was so fucking shit it was embarrassing.

Get real Ray.

you disagree that all blacks are democrats?

you better let your lefty friends know like lakhota, rdean and starkey....they say republicans are all white.

now do you think criminals should be in jail? since you think jail doesnt work.

I couldn't give a fuck what other people think, you're not talking to other people, you're talking to me.

Fucking hell dude, it really is like being back at school having a chat with you.

Forum List

Back