bernie sanders got mad

Do you think there is a reason why there has only been one U.S. President that wasn't a Christian?

oh so youre calling obama a muslim?

No, JFK was a Catholic.
Catholics are Christians....jesus you didn't know that? Better read more that Mother jones

Catholics are not the same as main stream Christians. They do not worship the same... of course you either knew that and thought you'd make an ass of yourself, or you really don't know that, and you made an ass of yourself.

Catholics are the original Christians, all the others split off from them.
I mean, how ignorant are these people......holy shit, they don't even know basic information.

because a Christian said muslims and others who do not know christ(aka non Christians ) are not gonna make it to heaven....

Is this guy really a senator?
does he really not have a clue in christianity?
does he think people go to church just to hear the choir?

I'm sorry but this is one thing I think is ridiculous. I had a preacher once tell me to my face that it didn't matter if you lived a perfect life treating everyone as your brother or sister, and never sinned, unless you got baptized and professed Jesus as your savior, you couldn't get into heaven. That's a freaking crock of crap. A child molester or murderer on their death bed can profess that Jesus is their savior and still get into heaven, but a person that lives without sin couldn't... get out of here... seriously.

It's why Christianity is so popular. It makes you feel good no matter how bad you are. Perfect. I mean, who want to have to be good their whole life in order to go to heaven? That sucks, just do religion lite.

Ironically, you lefties make excuses and let them out of jail. We didn't want Tookie Williams to escape justice (death penalty) you guys did. We didn't want lee malvo to go free, you guys did.

Ah, yes, the good ol' "righties" who just love to lock people up.... highest prison population in the world in Louisiana, must work, there are lots of blacks in prison, and that's the reason to have it, clearly it's not to reduce crime.

because a Christian said muslims and others who do not know christ(aka non Christians ) are not gonna make it to heaven....

I'm sorry but this is one thing I think is ridiculous. I had a preacher once tell me to my face that it didn't matter if you lived a perfect life treating everyone as your brother or sister, and never sinned, unless you got baptized and professed Jesus as your savior, you couldn't get into heaven. That's a freaking crock of crap. A child molester or murderer on their death bed can profess that Jesus is their savior and still get into heaven, but a person that lives without sin couldn't... get out of here... seriously.

It's why Christianity is so popular. It makes you feel good no matter how bad you are. Perfect. I mean, who want to have to be good their whole life in order to go to heaven? That sucks, just do religion lite.

Ironically, you lefties make excuses and let them out of jail. We didn't want Tookie Williams to escape justice (death penalty) you guys did. We didn't want lee malvo to go free, you guys did.

Ah, yes, the good ol' "righties" who just love to lock people up.... highest prison population in the world in Louisiana, must work, there are lots of blacks in prison, and that's the reason to have it, clearly it's not to reduce crime.

That's how you reduce crime, lock the criminals up. It's not our fault we have so many prisoners. We have a lot of Democrats here.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

oh so youre calling obama a muslim?

No, JFK was a Catholic.
Catholics are Christians....jesus you didn't know that? Better read more that Mother jones

Catholics are not the same as main stream Christians. They do not worship the same... of course you either knew that and thought you'd make an ass of yourself, or you really don't know that, and you made an ass of yourself.

I mean, how ignorant are these people......holy shit, they don't even know basic information.

Yeah, how ignorant are these people who don't know fake news.

The East-West Schism was a separation of what became the two churches. Each side did the same thing to the other side. They mutually excommunicated each other. Rome claimed papal supremacy, but it wasn't accepted throughout the Christian world at that time. So, to suggest that Orthodoxy left Catholicism is wrong. They just split, each going their own way, based on different teachings that had changed over 1,000 years. The Church in Rome did not control Constantinople.

The funniest part is this:

East–West Schism - Wikipedia

"In 1053 Leo of Ohrid, at the instigation, according to J. B. Bury, of Patriarch Michael Cerularius of Constantinople,[138] wrote to Bishop John of Trani "

Yep, the Catholic side had a Bishop called "John of Trani", so, we know what the Catholics were getting up to even in 1054.

No, JFK was a Catholic.

The East-West Schism was a separation of what became the two churches. Each side did the same thing to the other side. They mutually excommunicated each other. Rome claimed papal supremacy, but it wasn't accepted throughout the Christian world at that time. So, to suggest that Orthodoxy left Catholicism is wrong. They just split, each going their own way, based on different teachings that had changed over 1,000 years. The Church in Rome did not control Constantinople.

"In 1053 Leo of Ohrid, at the instigation, according to J. B. Bury, of Patriarch Michael Cerularius of Constantinople,[138] wrote to Bishop John of Trani "

Yep, the Catholic side had a Bishop called "John of Trani", so, we know what the Catholics were getting up to even in 1054.

Funny thing, the most Presidents of all time were the Episcopalians, of which I was originally indoctrinated into as a child, but who I do not affiliate with... is the religion of the white and rich.

Almost all U.S. presidents, including Trump, have been Christians

Its simple, Christ told Peter He would build His Church upon him....Peter was the first Pope.

That's how you reduce crime, lock the criminals up. It's not our fault we have so many prisoners. We have a lot of Democrats here.

Yeah, right, hence why Louisiana with the HIGHEST prison population has the lowest crime? Right?

960px-US_Adult_Incarceration_Rate_by_State.svg.png

Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

Murder rate per state

1) Louisiana (has the highest prison population)
2) Mississippi, well, that's in the second highest category 1200-1399

You what? You have the two highest murder rates in some of the states with the highest incarceration rates and you're telling me locking people up stops crime. Are you kidding me?

Funny thing, the most Presidents of all time were the Episcopalians, of which I was originally indoctrinated into as a child, but who I do not affiliate with... is the religion of the white and rich.

Trump is not a Christian. He might have been born Christian, that doesn't mean he practices in any way, unless of course he pretends to make religious people feel happy about knowing they elected a Godless person.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Do you have a point to make about this topic?

Yeah, right, hence why Louisiana with the HIGHEST prison population has the lowest crime? Right?

Murder rate per state

You what? You have the two highest murder rates in some of the states with the highest incarceration rates and you're telling me locking people up stops crime. Are you kidding me?

There are a lot of blacks in those states. Blacks are Democrats. Blacks well surpass whites in crime particularly violent crime. So what's your solution, letting them commit these crimes and continue walking those streets?

Trump is not a Christian. He might have been born Christian, that doesn't mean he practices in any way, unless of course he pretends to make religious people feel happy about knowing they elected a Godless person.

He's Christian enough he has the full support of Billy Graham.

Murder rate per state

There are a lot of blacks in those states. Blacks are Democrats. Blacks well surpass whites in crime particularly violent crime. So what's your solution, letting them commit these crimes and continue walking those streets?

So, is it that locking people up reduces crime, or is it getting rid of blacks that reduces crime now?

Wow, all blacks are Democrats. You're talking complete shit here.

You could use your brain and realize that incarceration rates are HIGHEST in the state with the HIGHEST murder rate, so you get shown that one crappy argument is crappy, so you turn and make a different crappy argument to cover up the fact that your previous argument was so fucking shit it was embarrassing.

Get real Ray.

So, he's not Christian at all then?

He's just not Muslim.

He's just not Muslim.

I'm not sure how you drew that conclusion out of what I just said. Trump is Christian enough that he has the full support of Billy Graham. In fact Trump spoke at Liberty University's commencement ceremony where Graham is the President of the university.

He's just not Muslim.

I'm not sure how you drew that conclusion out of what I just said. Trump is Christian enough that he has the full support of Billy Graham. In fact Trump spoke at Liberty University's commencement ceremony where Graham is the President of the university.

So, Trump sucks up to Billy Graham because Trump was told that if he sucks up to Billy Graham and other Christians, there might be a lot of votes in it. That's religion?

Forum List

Back