Bernie Sanders has heart surgery. Campaign on hold

It's a photoshopped hoax.[/QUOTE]

Thank You!

Having more intimate knowledge of stent placements than I had ever wished to have....

Hillary, as the Democrat nominee will entertain us by tumbling down stairs.

Nutty Old Uncle Bernie? With the blood thinners that some with stents we won't have to worry about that if he is accidentally nominated. Nay, he will simply OOZE down stairs. Worse for his chances at the nod, the bruising that comes with those stents will cause his doctors to mandate that he not appear anywhere within 1/4 mile of Gropey Joey - so debates will be out unless CNN can arrange some kind of split-screen appearance from a distant location.

I wish him no harm, and I hope he retires. But yeah, like most of the Dem candidates, he's a flesh-eater.

bernie.png

biden-frying-meat.jpg

05-KAMALA-01.png

02-YANG.png

CV55-YXG4-VII6-TJUIGA3-JH62-LBM.jpg

EFA6-E-l-Xk-AADOwn.jpg

13.png

Sanders has a stent.

Fat Fuck Donald has to take statins to keep from keeling over. 40 mg a day of Crestor.

Joe Biden had a ruptured brain aneurysm back in the 80s and he's still in better shape than our morbidly obese president.
Trump is obviously much healthier than Biden and Sanders.

CAUTION:

Person experience has shown me that one has vastly increased energy within hours after stent placement! If wisely capitalized on through gradually increasing activity the results can be phenomenal. Overdo it - not so good. The blood thinners become the major risk that goes on for a full year. A simple tooth extraction can cause one to bleed out. Any serious accident can be deadly even with quick medical care because the thinners are not reversible.

I wish Bernie well and a happy retirement to get some enjoyment out of his millions while preserving his facade of giving a shit about ordinary Americans.

breaking news............ breaking news..... ...LOL

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Bernie has agreed to go to Venezuela for his heart surgery. Vive la révolution!

(yeah right sure ) God what hypocrites the DemonRats are.

:04:

Rn06ib9.jpg

We are getting close to a virtual reality candidate using the voice of politician.

So his medical work is being done in one of the other countries he admires?

Ryback went to Columbia for stem cell treatment far superior to what is available in the USA! Post cocaine-era Columbia is safer than Chicago!

Where is Bernie recovering? Denmark? Canada? Cuba? Venezuela?

Hopefully Bernie comes out of this renouncing his failed economy ideas

i don’t like the guy but I don’t wish death on anyone.

Link coming in two minutes

I don't hate Bernie. I disagree with his slutions, but he voted with us against bad legislation on a great many many an occasion. Which is more than I can say for my conservative peers in D.C.

Anyway, hopefully he'll have a speedy recovery.
I hate him and am proud to hate him.

Any person that is a pathological liar & communist and hates America like he does, should be hated.

I doubt this will stop him. I don’t like his ideology, but wish him no harm.

From the Cleveland Clinic-

Ask your doctor when it is safe to

• Return to work. Most people are able to return to work within 1 to 2 weeks after an interventional procedure. If you had a heart attack, your recovery may be longer. Your doctor will provide specific guidelines about returning to work.
  • Resume sexual activity.
  • Resume driving. Most people are able to resume driving within 24 hours after going home.

I doubt this will stop him. I don’t like his ideology, but wish him no harm.

From the Cleveland Clinic-

Ask your doctor when it is safe to

• Return to work. Most people are able to return to work within 1 to 2 weeks after an interventional procedure. If you had a heart attack, your recovery may be longer. Your doctor will provide specific guidelines about returning to work.
  • Resume sexual activity.
  • Resume driving. Most people are able to resume driving within 24 hours after going home.
Depotoo said: "I don’t like his ideology, but wish him no harm."​
Good one, depotoo. You spoke well.

Prayers up for Bernie Sanders. :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back