Bernie Sanders just set a new record for presidential campaign contributions

lol, and then he turns around and says he wants to do something with all the money that goes into politics.

you can't write a better comedy

lol, and then he turns around and says he wants to do something with all the money that goes into politics.

I am no supporter of Sanders. But your claim is dishonest and unfair. Sanders' position is that "big" money is corrupting politics. Therefore, your insinuations are without merit.

I am no supporter of Sanders. But your claim is dishonest and unfair. Sanders' position is that "big" money is corrupting politics. Therefore, your insinuations are without merit.
He a career politician, lowest of life forms

Won't do much good especially since Clinton is literally funding the DNC. I wish him luck would rather see ANYONE but that bitch Clinton as the nominee even though I disagree with Sanders stances I can respect the man.

What any intelligent voter knows is that he's referring to super PACS.

Forum List

Back