Bernie Sanders supporters are broke

The Sanders campaign raised $20 million in individual contributions in January. Pretty good for supporters who are supposedly "broke."

I'm not broke but he is the first candidate I've ever contributed to- because of what he stands for.

HRC's super-PAC has raised $28 million in mostly large donations. Her largest contributors are mega-banks and investment firms.

Bernie has raised $26 million in mostly small donations, averaging $25 apiece. He has no super-PAC. He has received a few large contributions from unions, but by far his largest source of funds is the American people.

We're broke, but apparently there are an awful lot of us.

I've been donating to his campaign since he announced. I'm not broke. Just sick of HRC and the entire GOP.

HRC's super-PAC has raised $28 million in mostly large donations. Her largest contributors are mega-banks and investment firms.

Bernie has raised $26 million in mostly small donations, averaging $25 apiece. He has no super-PAC. He has received a few large contributions from unions, but by far his largest source of funds is the American people.

We're broke, but apparently there are an awful lot of us.

I've been donating to his campaign since he announced. I'm not broke. Just sick of HRC and the entire GOP.
I gave a couple donations as well. I'm not a shadowy PAC though like the Repubs & Hillary are using.

CacTnjvWAAANXra.jpg

Forum List

Back