Bernie Sanders supporters are broke

CaFrenZVIAACpPH.jpg

Believe in? Let's see, where have I heard that before.....

WHEN FOLKS WERE SAYING WE'RE GONNA MARCH FOR OUR FREEDOM SOMEBODY SAID YOU CAN'T DO THAT, & THEY SAID YES WE CAN!

WHEN THEY TOLD THE BRONCOS YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PATRIOTS, THEY SAID YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN! DEFEAT THE HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON POLITICAL MACHINE!

YES WE CAN! PROVIDE TUITION FREE EDUCATION!

YES!

WE!

CAN!

Bernie Sanders Supporters: Short on Cash, Big on Time
But Tuesday was different. Tuesday was the night that Senator Bernie Sanders would, as the pundits described it, introduce himself to America at the Democratic primary debate. And nearly 250 people came out to the Dupont Circle bar to watch his turn onstage—people who’d kicked $5 and $10 occasionally to his campaign in support, but more often dedicated hours of their lives to his campaign
The rest of the Sanders supporters interviewed donated much smaller amounts—$5 here, $10 there, or however much money it took to purchase a T-shirt “so that I could show my support for him as often as possible,” said Alex Atkins, a student at the Georgetown Law Center who started a pro-Sanders club on campus. (He wore the shirt in question—bright green with a graphic rendition of Sanders’s glasses and trademark wild hair—under his corduroy blazer.)

I see this 2 ways.
1. it is fuckin ironic :rofl:
2. he is supported by common folk. I would like to think common folk would appreciate work and such more than free shit and no military.

arnt they mostly made up of the wall street occupiers

--LOL

^ stop being a spazztard. Some good pics but you're overusing them making them meaningless

Less is more mkay?

As to the OP- lolol. Bernie has plenty of cash now and since when is sending our kids into harms way for no good reason an attribute? Thought you-types learned something from the last optional war.

^ stop being a spazztard. Some good pics but you're overusing them making them meaningless

Less is more mkay?

As to the OP- lolol. Bernie has plenty of cash now and since when is sending our kids into harms way for no good reason an attribute? Thought you-types learned something from the last optional war.

I'm guessing you're talking to basque, whom I've had to ignore due to his spam. Anyone else would have gotten their dick slapped by the mods by now....

Bernie Sanders Supporters: Short on Cash, Big on Time
But Tuesday was different. Tuesday was the night that Senator Bernie Sanders would, as the pundits described it, introduce himself to America at the Democratic primary debate. And nearly 250 people came out to the Dupont Circle bar to watch his turn onstage—people who’d kicked $5 and $10 occasionally to his campaign in support, but more often dedicated hours of their lives to his campaign
The rest of the Sanders supporters interviewed donated much smaller amounts—$5 here, $10 there, or however much money it took to purchase a T-shirt “so that I could show my support for him as often as possible,” said Alex Atkins, a student at the Georgetown Law Center who started a pro-Sanders club on campus. (He wore the shirt in question—bright green with a graphic rendition of Sanders’s glasses and trademark wild hair—under his corduroy blazer.)

I see this 2 ways.
1. it is fuckin ironic :rofl:
2. he is supported by common folk. I would like to think common folk would appreciate work and such more than free shit and no military.

arnt they mostly made up of the wall street occupiers

--LOL

No.

Less is more mkay?

I'm guessing you're talking to basque, whom I've had to ignore due to his spam. Anyone else would have gotten their dick slapped by the mods by now....
yes I am. He seems to be a one-trick-pony in that all he does is paper the forum w/ pictures.

Less is more mkay?

yes I am. He seems to be a one-trick-pony in that all he does is paper the forum w/ pictures.
========
One picture is worth a thousand words.

Less is more mkay?

========
One picture is worth a thousand words.
and 500 pictures? The guy is a pic spam troll no matter which side he's on.

Forum List

Back