Bernie Sanders urges superdelegates to abandon Hillary Rodham Clinton

Bernie Sanders Needs 57 Percent of the Remaining Vote to Win
And?....That post reminds me of Kasich's statement after winning his home state that "there are over 1,000 delegates available. This isn't over because the people have not spoken( to me) yet"....Given the fact that Kasich has about 10% of the delegates, for him to win the nomination, Trump and Cruz would have to drop out of the race.
if this scandal is true with Cruz, which I have much doubt, but if it turns out to be true, he might have to drop out, then Kasich has a chance in a contested convention, IF Mr. Trump does not reach the winning delegate count before the convention...
it's the freakin Enquirer.....If this were to have any validity, the credible news organizations would have been all over the story.
Not a word
I know....it's the Enquirer...that's why I have much doubt....though a broken clock is right, twice a day...

some of the main stream media hit on it last night, but very slightly.... I believe they have decided to let the inner politics in the RNC, vet the truth and don't want to be any part of this nastiness and back stabbing because it could hurt their views, their ratings....

there are a few reasons, I am not certain if any of this is true.... one, because of the relationship the head at the National Enquirer has with Mr. Trump, and because he told his reporters or scandal writers, NOT to run ANYTHING negative about Mr. Trump..... I find the timing of this, after Mr. Trump's tweeting on or implying such and the dropping of this article, too coincidental....and truly, Mr. Trump could be working this whole scandal, the way he kept mentioning the National Enquirer in all of his interviews about it, making certain EVERYONE Nationally knew where to go to read the article....this was MAJOR help in promoting the scandal and major financial benefits for his buddy at the National Enquirer....a nice little token of "thank you" for the National Enquirer...

HOWEVER, some other things have come to light, that have made me wonder.... like the Anonymous ad, and something called Avenger, site which claimed to have had a detective hunt down the prostitute that he allegedly regularly visited....beginning in 2004....

turns out, Heidi quit her job for the Bush Admin in 2005 abruptly, and moved back home to Texas, and one day shortly after arriving home, she was found sitting on the grass on the edge of a highway there sobbing with her head in her hands etc...the cops had her admitted in to the hospital, they thought she was suicidal....major depression.....

so it could be, that she quit her job in DC, because he was philandering and their marriage could not withstand the separation while working jobs in different States...ala, she found out about it and quit and came home to be with him to try to work things out....and this could be why she was "out of it" on the side of the highway....this is all speculation, but with some sound reasoning.

And the other thing that seems odd and suspicious, IF IT IS TRUE, is that Cruz and one of the alleged mistresses, got a tattoo on Winston Churchill on the same day...and even if it wasn't the same day, it seems odd that they both would get one of the same man.....
Rather than the story itself, I think Cruz's major meltdown blaming Trump for the piece in the Enquirer will contribute to the weakening of his chances.
Trump's camp has categorically denied having anything to do with the piece on Cruz.....Ya know what? I believe them...at least until irrefutable evidence to the contrary is produced.
Well, Roger Stone, the only source the Enquirer mention by name on the Cruz story, is a long time Trump Advisor, and Trump is a long time friend of the man who runs the Enquirer, and Mr Trump is the only benefactor of a story like this dropping when it dropped, and Mr Trump's repeating the National Enquirer is who dropped the article, on National TV, gives his friend a HUGE BOOST for more sales....

So even if it were not Mr.Trump that wrote the article, he sure did PUSH the article....which is fishy....

NOT THAT MR CRUZ would not have done the same to Mr.Trump....

CekIiQcWQAICCRM.jpg
I must ask....And I will not renderan opinion on your response as it is everyone's right to express their views on a particular candidate....Why are you supporting Sanders?
Just be honest and give your reasons.
I am truly interested in the reasons for your choice.
Again, I will not give a you a response. I am looking for your reasons and leave it at that...

i like liberal folk who fight for what they believe in.

like obama used to do. but not anymore.

I must ask....And I will not renderan opinion on your response as it is everyone's right to express their views on a particular candidate....Why are you supporting Sanders?
Just be honest and give your reasons.
I am truly interested in the reasons for your choice.
Again, I will not give a you a response. I am looking for your reasons and leave it at that...

i like liberal folk who fight for what they believe in.

like obama used to do. but not anymore.
Yeah now the 2014 elected GOP congress just lays it in his lap.

CA, NY, NJ, PA, IN, MD, KY & OR = 1500 delegates...Less than 300 delegates separate the Dems So um how is the Dem race over?

Last edited:
Nate Silver on 7/8/2015: "Bernie Sanders could win Iowa and New Hampshire. Then lose everywhere else."

oops

Forum List

Back