Bernie Sanders urges superdelegates to abandon Hillary Rodham Clinton

It is about time he did that, but it will not work. The Democratic elite want HilIary as much as the Republican elite do not want Trump. Seems both parties have their own agenda and it has nothing to do with what the people want.
you can't say that yet.... unlike Mr.Trump, Mr Sanders has not garnered more votes from the voters than Hillary....like Mr. Trump has.....on the RNC side....

The very concept of Super Delegates belies that.
When they created them, yes.

However, the Super delegates since they were created have always moved towards the candidate with the most popular votes..... 2008 was harder than all other years because Obama and Hillary were in a virtual tie nearly the entire primary...

Then please explain how hiLIARy wins the Super Delegates in states where Bernie won the popular vote?
Because the super delegates are not beholden to the popular vote. Hence thew term "super".....

Super is just another way of saying Establishment Incumbents.

you can't say that yet.... unlike Mr.Trump, Mr Sanders has not garnered more votes from the voters than Hillary....like Mr. Trump has.....on the RNC side....

However, the Super delegates since they were created have always moved towards the candidate with the most popular votes..... 2008 was harder than all other years because Obama and Hillary were in a virtual tie nearly the entire primary...

Then please explain how hiLIARy wins the Super Delegates in states where Bernie won the popular vote?
Because the super delegates are not beholden to the popular vote. Hence thew term "super".....

super delegates is a term the media created, they are simply called unpledged delegates to the Party....

CekIiQcWQAICCRM.jpg
I must ask....And I will not renderan opinion on your response as it is everyone's right to express their views on a particular candidate....Why are you supporting Sanders?
Just be honest and give your reasons.
I am truly interested in the reasons for your choice.
Again, I will not give a you a response. I am looking for your reasons and leave it at that...
He supports Trump, he, like the other conservatives bitching about the democratic primaries and super delegates are simply trying to pit Dems against each other....
Guess the excitement and chaos within the RNC is not enough excitement for us....?
I did not ask you.....Be quiet and you might learn something.
You might learn that GOP voters are largely unconcerned as to the candidate the democrats produce.
You people are doing a fine job squabbling among yourselves without any help or outside influence

super delegates is a term the media created, they are simply called unpledged delegates to the Party....
Whatever...if you are trying to look like you are the smartest person in the room, please stop it.

Whatever...if you are trying to look like you are the smartest person in the room, please stop it.

The Democrats call them Superdelegates, so playing games with names is a deflection.

It is about time he did that, but it will not work. The Democratic elite want HilIary as much as the Republican elite do not want Trump. Seems both parties have their own agenda and it has nothing to do with what the people want.

Hillary has not won any super delegates. They can vote whoever they want. That's why they are super delegates. Tune in to some real news sometime.
Wow.....

Hillary has not won any super delegates. They can vote whoever they want. That's why they are super delegates. Tune in to some real news sometime.
Wow.....
Oh you are another uninformed rube?

Wow.....

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Wow.....

I guess I shouldn't expect any class from an uninformed, education-shunning republican bimbo.

I've never claimed to be or tried to be, the brightest bulb in the room.......

It should be self evident! :D :lol:

Wow.....

I guess I shouldn't expect any class from an uninformed, education-shunning republican bimbo.

It's hardly a surprise that you can dish it out but can't take it.

she hasn't WON

ANY of the Super Delegates yet.... none, zip, zero

BECAUSE............... the super/ unpledged delegates HAVE NOT VOTED yet, whereas the Pledged delegates coming from the state elections/primaries HAVE voted.

Wow.....

Please tell us, how many super delegates has Hillary won? You cum guzzling bimbo whore?

Bernie Sanders Needs 57 Percent of the Remaining Vote to Win
And?....That post reminds me of Kasich's statement after winning his home state that "there are over 1,000 delegates available. This isn't over because the people have not spoken( to me) yet"....Given the fact that Kasich has about 10% of the delegates, for him to win the nomination, Trump and Cruz would have to drop out of the race.

Please tell us, how many super delegates has Hillary won? You cum guzzling bimbo whore?

You must be mistaking me for someone else.

Now, tell us how many dill pickles you've shoved up your anus today?

The correct answer is zero. You lose again.

Now go back to worrying about your own RNC process and your possible chaotic contested convention....

The correct answer is zero. You lose again.

You Sad Sack of Sophistry. Clearly, you don't grok the first rule of holes.

Forum List

Back