🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders: We Will Raise Taxes On Anyone Making Over $29,000 To Fund Government Health Care

That's what is supposed to happen in free market capitalism is it not?

Excellent! A third of banks disappearing is a good idea. Wow!

Has nothing to do with being a good idea. That is how free market capitalism works, right?

Or do you believe in the government stepping in and helping them out?

Widespread bank failures helped the little guy, right?

Avoid the question if you must. Seems you must.

Bank failures are good or bad for the little guy?

Irrelevant to my question. I have no obligation to address your irrelevant question when you avoid my actual question.

Has nothing to do with being a good idea. That is how free market capitalism works, right?

Irrelevant to my question. I have no obligation to address your irrelevant question when you avoid my actual question.

Don't trip while you're running away.

That's what is supposed to happen in free market capitalism is it not?

Government was the problem in the first place when it came to the housing collapse. They should have helped out since they caused the problem.

They were a part of the problem. Their biggest error was in removing regulations. But they were a part of the problem. Quid pro quos between business and elected officials probably are never a good thing.

They were a part of the problem. Their biggest error was in removing regulations.

Which regulations were removed and how would they have prevented the crisis if they had remained?

It gets old when people want to rehash arguments that have been argued forever and they know what they are.

Right here. Answer my question. In free market capitalism when a business fails, it fails right? It doesn't matter if that is good or bad, it just is, right or not?

"Regulations" fix everything for Democrats....

Just increase and increase government control.... of low end mortgages.... and nothing bad will happen.... and if it does happen, the "solution" will be MORE REGULATIONS....

Right here. Answer my question. In free market capitalism when a business fails, it fails right? It doesn't matter if that is good or bad, it just is, right or not?

In free market capitalism when a business fails, it fails right?

In free market capitalism, businesses that make bad decisions fail.

So you approve of widespread bank failures, because you love free market capitalism.

Government was the problem in the first place when it came to the housing collapse. They should have helped out since they caused the problem.

They were a part of the problem. Their biggest error was in removing regulations. But they were a part of the problem. Quid pro quos between business and elected officials probably are never a good thing.

They were a part of the problem. Their biggest error was in removing regulations.

Which regulations were removed and how would they have prevented the crisis if they had remained?

It gets old when people want to rehash arguments that have been argued forever and they know what they are.

It never gets old when you run away.

Leftists absolutely hate the poor and lower middle class. They have to keep them down.
This comes as no surprise.

You believe that low and middle income families will pay more if we have Medicare for all?

Why?

Do you not understand the issue?

Remember the Capital city in the movie Hunter Games?
That is a world the Hillary/Obama/AOC's of the world really want.
They are elitist, they want to control everything...and act like Gods to "take care of the little people"... meanwhile they live a very different kind of life.
Hunter Games, LOL

AOC has lived a different kind of life? ROFL

Last edited:

So you approve of widespread bank failures, because you love free market capitalism.

I would prefer they not take the risks and corrupt actions that get them in trouble.

I would prefer they not take the risks and corrupt actions that get them in trouble.

Does that mean you'd prefer that government make the call instead?

I know, writing and buying mortgages...….crazy!

Does that mean you'd prefer that government make the call instead?

Which call? Whether they fail or not? No.

Because that is what got them in trouble? It had nothing to do with packaging bad loans as good investment?

That is what caused the S&L crises?

Because that is what got them in trouble? It had nothing to do with packaging bad loans as good investment?

Of course writing and buying bad mortgages is what got banks into trouble.

It was in all the papers.

You never explained which regulations would have stopped them from doing that.

Of course writing and buying bad mortgages is what got banks into trouble.

It was in all the papers.

You never explained which regulations would have stopped them from doing that.

I replied to that.

Remember the Capital city in the movie Hunter Games?
That is a world the Hillary/Obama/AOC's of the world really want.
They are elitist, they want to control everything...and act like Gods to "take care of the little people"... meanwhile they live a very different kind of life.
Hunter Games, LOL

AOC has lived a different kind of life? ROFL

Are you slow?
I said that is what they want.
Look at the Obama's... just how fucked up is it that Michelle is calling people out for "white flight"...meanwhile they are buying a $14.85 million estate in the whitest area in the country. Can you say h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e??
Then you look at Bernie... he only owns 3 houses. Poor guy...
That is what they do... look at the last big climate change summit.... all the swells flew in .... and what do we have here???

jets.jpg

Lookee... an entire fleet of $million jets!!!

Wake up guy!!! They want to live exactly like the $billionaires they hate so much.
Can you say baaaaa...

Forum List

Back