🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders: We Will Raise Taxes On Anyone Making Over $29,000 To Fund Government Health Care

This thread is the very definition of Fake News.

Can you explain how so, or was yours a fake statement?

The Democratic Debate Over 'Medicare For All' And Middle-Class Taxes, Explained

It's misleading to just say taxes are going up. Because those increases will be more than offset by the complete removal of healthcare premiums, co-pays and minimal prescription drug costs. Leaving out the full statement is creating Fake News.

It's misleading to just say taxes are going up. Because those increases will be more than offset by the complete removal of healthcare premiums, co-pays and minimal prescription drug costs. Leaving out the full statement is creating Fake News.

Lord and how did Obama's "savings" make out?
How are you people this gullible and stupid?

Fact-checkers for The Washington Post note that “[a]ccording to a study from the Urban Institute (and a follow-up paper), Medicare-for-all would still add $32.6 trillion to national health spending over 10 years.” And CNN reports that “[t]ax experts … say that you can’t raise enough money from taxing the rich and that the levies on all Americans may exceed the savings for more people than Sanders expects. This may be particularly true of low-income folks who get heavily subsidized coverage on the Obamacare exchanges.”

In other words, “[t]here’s no possible way to finance [Medicare for all] without big middle class tax increases,” as Marc Goldwein of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB) explained to The Washington Post.
Gee, then maybe you better tell Trump to get off the fucking stick and come up with a better alternative like he promised you he would do on Day One!
I'm not concerned with your healthcare. Obama screwed it up.

It is downright laughable that you actually believe this. The government can't even deliver the fucking mail without pissing red ink all over the place, and you think they'll be able to optimally budget the multi-trillion dollar industry that is healthcare?

You don't smart so good, do you...

If the democrats get the White House and Senate you can kiss this country goodbye. They are already planning the destruction of Virginia starting in January.

Your talking points are stale. Time for a refresh from your owners.

th

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me....dumbass.

It is downright laughable that you actually believe this. The government can't even deliver the fucking mail without pissing red ink all over the place, and you think they'll be able to optimally budget the multi-trillion dollar industry that is healthcare?

So you think if there is government takeover of healthcare you'll still be paying premiums for private insurance?

And you're questioning my intelligence?

Your talking points are stale. Time for a refresh from your owners.

Their true it's just that are not a particularly bright individual.
NOTHING the Gov, ANY Gov touches saves money. Only truly stupid people believe that they do.

So you think if there is government takeover of healthcare you'll still be paying premiums for private insurance?

No, dumbass. I'm saying your "offset" won't exist because the government can't even budget a free lunch.

Jesus Christ do I need to spell things out in crayon for you or what?

How many times has the banking industry needed bailed out? We should trust private industry?

No, dumbass. I'm saying your "offset" won't exist because the government can't even budget a free lunch.

Do seniors like and support Medicare?

They really don't have any viable alternatives to compare it to, not to mention they've already paid for it (without being given a choice as to whether or not they wanted to).

Perhaps if the Medicare system were optional from the get go your question might have more relevance.

They really don't have any viable alternatives to compare it to, not to mention they've already paid for it (without being given a choice as to whether or not they wanted to).

Perhaps if the Medicare system were optional from the get go your question might have more relevance.

My question is valid. Try and cancel it.

How many times has the banking industry needed bailed out? We should trust private industry?

When private industry runs into trouble, they simply can't borrow the money like the federal government can.

How many times has the banking industry needed bailed out?

They didn't bail them out in the 30s, eh?

How'd that work out?

We already pay for the deadbeats and illegals but now they want to go even further and dip into our monies that we paid for ourselves via income reduction
Into our account for us. Liberal goons laugh at our commitment to being responsible to ourselves and via their disdain think Bernie’s redistribution of money is a fair and just idea. Really it’s just revenge for them being so stupid and irresponsible and us not.

It's just more vote buying. Even if he did tax lower income people, it wouldn't be nearly as much as he'd tax people with money. As for those that make even less, more freebies for them.

If we are going to have socialized healthcare, then everybody pay with a consumption tax. The rich pay it, the middle-class pays it, and the poor pay it. We all pay.

Finally. A democrat that let the truth leak out...

Bernie wants 90% of what you make, regardless of what you make. So do the rest of the, free everything for everybody, Democrats. We would due well to protect our selves, families, and incomes, before they get their chance to turn us all into their own private ATM's.

Forum List

Back