Bernie Sanders: We Will Raise Taxes On Anyone Making Over $29,000 To Fund Government Health Care

TRUMP: I have a beautiful plan which will make healthcare so cheap!

RUBES: Show us that plan! Yay!

TRUMP: Those commies on the Left have a plan on the table for UHC!

RUBES: Those damned commies!

TRUMP: Let's go with my plan which is actually nothing!

RUBES: Yay!

- OR -

DEMS - Obamacare you can keep your doctor and it will lower your costs!!

RESULT: You can't keep your doctor, and costs went up.

DEMS: Obamacare sucked... so let's create a new one that takes over completely because we did such a good job before!!

It's a bad theory, nuts. Replacing consumer freedom with government oversight isn't a good trade. Outside of theft and fraud, businesses are best held accountable by consumers who are free to tell them to fly a kite, not authoritarian regulators telling everyone how to live correctly.

Theories are theories for a reason. Trump would still be ripping off his charity if not for oversite. Without oversite how does corruption get exposed?

Crimes are investigated and "exposed" by the police.

Lol....ok....where were the police concerning the banking corruption of a decade ago? Did the police expose the corruption in Trump's charity?

Even at that, the police are a part of the government's oversite

Oversight implies regulation - regulation that dictates conformity for the sake of it. I support government investigating and prosecuting actual crimes. I don't support mandating conformity for the sake of it.

We are discussing crimes.

Oh boy, not the equivocation dance begins ...

- OR -

DEMS: Obamacare sucked... so let's create a new one that takes over completely because we did such a good job before!!

Yep, Obamacare sucks and UHC sucks. I have no argument with these facts.

But it is also a fact that if the GOP keeps offering no plan of their own, and nothing but whines about the Democrats actual plans, then the Democrats will always win in the long run.

It is simply astonishing to me that after being promised an Obamacare replacement for NINE YEARS, not one of you dumbass rubes has asked to see Trump or the Republicans' replacement.

When someone says they have a plan, ordinary thinking people say, "Show me your plan."

Incredibly, this thought has never crossed the minds of you rubes.

So the commies will win. And it will be your fault for being so fucking stupid.

You have to wonder how dumb you must be to be outwitted by fucking commies.

You don't have to regulate it , you just have to stop subsidizing commodity crops that by in large get turned into cheap, nutrient sparse, high calorie processed foods and meat products while at the same time NOT subsidizing healthy plant based foods (fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes, seeds).

We're essentially subsidizing farmers to grow crops that get turned into (cheap) foods that make our citizenry unhealthy, by 2030 the estimates are that over 40% of the U.S. citizenry will be obese (80% overweight) and 1/3 will have diabetes and that the current generation will be the first in recorded history to live shorter lives than their parents, all thanks to our shitty diet (and to a lesser degree lack of exercise).

If we keep going the way we're going there won't be enough resources in the world to provide anything approaching quality health care for any significant fraction of the population.

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with cost. If somebody wants to sit on the couch with three boxes of cracker jacks, that's what they want to do, even if it costs five bucks a box. I can't see anybody saying they're going to eat a bag of grapes because cracker jacks are too expensive.
Trust me, it's all about cost, if healthy foods were on an even playing field with unhealthy processed foods from a price perspective the problem we're seeing with chronic disease trends wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is now.

Of course we do NEED increased education with respect to diet because the "junk food" industry represents one the most powerful marketing cartels on the planet and we also do not educate our health care professionals NEARLY enough with respect to nutrition (for example the typical doctor only receives 19-20 hours of education related to nutrition in Medical School).

It's a winnable battle but step one is to adopt an agricultural policy that is not INSANE and adopt one that encourages the competitiveness of a healthy diet for the U.S. citizenry, that alone will begin the process of actually LOWERING health care costs.

With the advancement of technology, we've become much less active. I have older tenants and younger tenants. When spring breaks, all us older people get outside. We have a fire, they bring their kids with them, and they play outside. My younger tenants? I've seen some that never left the apartment unless they were going to their car. Their entire world is in their four walls. They have their cell phone, their internet, their cable television, their video games. No need to go outside.

Today if a kid wants to play baseball, he does it on his Playstation whatever. That's why you just about have to speak Spanish if you want to understand what's being discussed in our professional baseball dugouts. Where they came from, they grew up like we did in the 60's and 70's.
You make good points on the lack of exercise problem.
I find an advantage of living in the countryside is the ability to hunt your food. Deer meat, rabbit meat, and pheasant meat is very lean. Plus hunting can be a labor intensive activity.

That's a good point, if you're living the countryside you can also GROW your own food, which means you know exactly what's going into it (no GMO's, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, etc..,) .;)
Oh yes. We have a huge garden and can every year. Roma tomatoes for pasta sauce, onions to go with it. Getting ready to have home grown butternut squash with wild game for Thanksgiving. We bake our own bread as well. Make jam from wild raspberries and elderberries.
Same here except for the elderberries, lol

- OR -

But it is also a fact that if the GOP keeps offering no plan of their own, and nothing but whines about the Democrats actual plans, then the Democrats will always win in the long run.

It is simply astonishing to me that after being promised an Obamacare replacement for NINE YEARS, not one of you dumbass rubes has asked to see Trump or the Republicans' replacement.

When someone says they have a plan, ordinary thinking people say, "Show me your plan."

Oh, now I am a rube? :rolleyes:

What you speak of... what is different is Trump was elected. That wasn't supposed to happen.
He was not who was supposed to win, it was supposed to be Hillary or some other [Enter Name Here] establishment candidate.
Republicans went AWOL the day trump was elected. And the Democrats started doing nothing but investigating Trump trying to get rid of him.
Trump's term (s) will be "lost years"... not because of him, but because both the Republicans and the Democrats want to return to the status quo.

Millions of Americans worked 40+ years and accumulated hundreds of thousand of dollars in their social security account. Bernie sees their
Industriousness as unworthy and wants to take their money and give it to illegals, unfortunately he has enough dead best malcontents in his corner who think the same thing.

- OR -

What you speak of... what is different is Trump was elected. That wasn't supposed to happen.
He was not who was supposed to win, it was supposed to be Hillary or some other [Enter Name Here] establishment candidate.
Republicans went AWOL the day trump was elected. And the Democrats started doing nothing but investigating Trump trying to get rid of him.
Trump's term (s) will be "lost years"... not because of him, but because both the Republicans and the Democrats want to return to the status quo.
Trump is no different than Clinton. In fact, he is more far left than Clinton. The evidence is all around you.

He is also the biggest liar in American history.

So the Democrats and commies will win on health care, and I bet you will still be wondering how that happened. How were commies able to outwit, outsmart, and defeat you.

"Build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door."

No one beats a path to your door if you claim to have a better mousetrap but don't actually have one.

So the American voters will beat a path to the Democrats' health care door sooner or later.

You can whine and whine for years over it, but it's your own fault for not asking to see the actual better mousetrap.

- OR -

Trump said he had a plan that was the greatest and it was a great plan that everyone would agree is a great plan all ready to go.

Where is it?

- OR -

Trump is no different than Clinton. In fact, he is more far left than Clinton. The evidence is all around you.

He is also the biggest liar in American history.

So the Democrats and commies will win on health care, and I bet you will still be wondering how that happened. How were commies able to outwit, outsmart, and defeat you.

Defeat me?
I am not a Trump supporter for one. I am one of those people in the middle that has to sit here and suck on it because of this:

divide.jpg

- OR -

Trump said he had a plan that was the greatest and it was a great plan that everyone would agree is a great plan all ready to go.

Where is it?
The rubes will fall for Trump's hoax for as long as he tells them to.

Right up to the day UHC is the law of the land.

We already pay for the deadbeats and illegals but now they want to go even further and dip into our monies that we paid for ourselves via income reduction
Into our account for us. Liberal goons laugh at our commitment to being responsible to ourselves and via their disdain think Bernie’s redistribution of money is a fair and just idea. Really it’s just revenge for them being so stupid and irresponsible and us not.

Last edited:
We already pay for the deadbeats and illegals but now they want to go even further and dip into our monies that we paid for ourselves via income reduction
Into our account for us. Liberal goons laugh at our commitment to being responsible to ourselves and via their disdain think Bernie’s redistribution of money is a fair and just idea. Really it’s just revenge for them being so stupid and irresponsible and us not.

It's Trump clamoring for negative rates.

1. Say you have a plan.

2. Show that plan.

3. Defend the plan. This part is really easy if the other guys don't have one. They can whine all day long about your plan, but you will win if they don't have one.

4. Get plan passed.

That's exactly why we have Obamacare today.

And now the Republicans and their rubes actually believe using the exact same tactics which failed so catastrophically against Obamacare will magically work against UHC!

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

Trump's plan: Nothing but hot air and lies.

Democrats' plan: UHC.

Guess which one will win in the long run.

2. Show that plan.

The plan that saved every family $2500 every year? DURR

We charge many times higher than other countries.

Of course we do. We do the research and they threaten to steal the IP.

As has been noted, we did NOT do the research on insulin and that makes absolutely no sense. If you create something you charge others more.

As has been noted, we did NOT do the research on insulin and that makes absolutely no sense.

If you think there has been no new research on insulin, that we use the same insulin we did 100 years ago, you're dumber than you first appeared.

We did not discover insulin. Those who did gave it away. We pay many times more for it than those where it was developed.

It's true, human genetically engineered insulin is more expensive than insulin from pigs.
DURR

The rest of the world is not using pig insulin.

They aren't using the newest meds either. Except the ones they steal.

Banks get money at near zero interest rates.

Where do they get this cheap money?

From the magic of the Federal Reserve.

If students got the same it would be cheaper.

Government didn't remove profit from student borrowing

No.

From the magic of the Federal Reserve.

Banks borrow very little from the Fed. Banks are net lenders to the Fed.

The Fed has pumped hundreds of billions into the market through 'repo' offerings. Here's what they are, and why they're back for the first time since the financial crisis. | Markets Insider

Government didn't remove profit from student borrowing?

No.

Then why did Obama have the government take over student loans?

Because Obama was little more than a stooge for wall street.

One person’s debt is another person’s asset. What some owe, others own. And student debtors don’t just cut checks to lenders. Our money flows to third parties — including investors.

One rarely discussed feature of the “student loan industrial complex” is the $200 billion market for student loan asset-backed securities (SLABS). This is a circular business, involving lenders like Sallie Mae and big banks like Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Like mortgages, student loans get pooled and repackaged into new financial products (securities). The lenders then sell the securities to investors. Investors receive the reward of monthly loan payments, plus interest. They can hold the securities themselves, trade them or bet on them. In turn, lenders receive quick cash, including fees and commissions, and push the risk of the underlying loans onto investors. This shift allows lenders to make more, and larger, loans.

How Wall Street Profits From Student Debt

For people claiming I do not know what I am talking about, there sure are a lot of ignorant people who do not know how things work.

One rarely discussed feature of the “student loan industrial complex” is the $200 billion market for student loan asset-backed securities (SLABS).

The federal government holds over $1.2 trillion in student loans. And they DON'T sell them.

For people claiming I do not know what I am talking about

You're clueless.

And yet I provide verification for my every claim. If you are not big enough to admit you were wrong, so be it.

You've provided sources that don't help your claims, so yeah.

I provided sources you don't want to read and acknowledge.

Yes, lots of sources that don't help your claims.

:blahblah:

Give it a break already. This topic is barely three pages long, and I counted 12 of the posts from you all saying the same thing over and over.
And yet you STILL have not realized you have been massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP.

After all these years, you still have not realized it and taken them to account for it.

You just lay there and take it, like the good little submissive lackey you are.

So WTF do you want us to do? You only have two choices when it comes to electing a President. It's not like we have a dozen parties running. So you choose the one that is closest to your views as possible. That's all anybody can do.
Instead of whining about Sanders, start demanding Trump roll out his fucking promised solution. Start demanding the GOP roll out their Obamacare replacement they have been promising for NINE years!

So long as you let them get away with hoaxing you, then you deserve to be lied to. And you deserve UHC.

And you had SEVERAL conservatives running for President in 2016. But the dumb fucks chose a fucking clown huckster.

Instead of you giving your stupid TDS afflicted Trump rants how about telling us how the idiot socialist Democrats are going to not fuck up this country with failed Left policies?
I have never said the Democrats UHC would not screw the country. Ever. I am deeply opposed to UHC.

What I have said is that UHC is inevitable because you dumb fucks have allowed yourselves to be hoaxed by Trump and the GOP. The Democrats will win by default. Trump and the GOP have abdicated on the issue. It's time to wake up to that fact.

So you deserve UHC for being such submissive rubes.

Socialism is never "inevitable" but you stupid Moon Bats try to impose it every day of your greedy pathetic lives. You assholes are always looking for somebody else to pay your bills.

I have a great idea Moon Bat. I'll pay my health care bills and you pay yours and we keep the filthy ass government out of it. Mmmmmkay?

As has been noted, we did NOT do the research on insulin and that makes absolutely no sense. If you create something you charge others more.

As has been noted, we did NOT do the research on insulin and that makes absolutely no sense.

If you think there has been no new research on insulin, that we use the same insulin we did 100 years ago, you're dumber than you first appeared.

We did not discover insulin. Those who did gave it away. We pay many times more for it than those where it was developed.

It's true, human genetically engineered insulin is more expensive than insulin from pigs.
DURR

The rest of the world is not using pig insulin.

They aren't using the newest meds either. Except the ones they steal.

Tantrums aside, people in other first world countries are getting the same insulin.

Forum List

Back