🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Spurns Big Pharma - FEEL the Bern!

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Bernie is THE man!

""""A Wall Street hedge fund manager named Martin Shkreli decided that he could make a lot of money off a life-saving drug for AIDS patients and other sick people by jacking the price from $13.50 per tablet to $750. Sick people be damned.

I started a congressional investigation into his price gouging. Shkreli promised to reduce the price, though he hasn't done so yet. But Martin Shkreli was angry. He didn't like that I criticized him, so he tried to get a private meeting with me. And he thought the best way to do that was by donating $2,700 to our campaign. That may be how other campaigns work. Not ours. We are taking Martin Shkreli's $2,700 donation and are giving it straight to an AIDS clinic in Washington, DC.""""

This is the PIG he is talking about. One of you gun lovers, grab you gun and shoot this fucker's smirk right off his face, please. Even Ben Carson agrees that this is wrong.

Martin-Shkreli.jpg

Martin Skreli is not "Big Pharma."
Your thread title is a lie. Your thread is a failure. And you are a dolt.

Your response is pixelated flatulence from the pie hole in your face located in the backside of your trousers.

Martin Shkreli is what happens when someone first gets a license to steal on Wall Street and then gets a license to steal from AIDS patients.

How about this, then?

On the Issues: Fighting to Lower Prescription Drug Prices

Careful, now. Don't read it. You might learn something...

Oh, well he won't dare touch that link. Good one.

I mean even Ben Carson has come out and said, and I quote: "Insurance companies only can make a profit by denying claims". But the rightwing idiots on this board have fought me tooth and nail when I have said the same thing over the past 3 years on this site.

You should read his facebook OP. He is very much a lefty. He also isn't big pharma. He claimed he wanted to pay his team MORE money. I would figure your typical lefty would be proud of him :dunno:

You should read his facebook OP. He is very much a lefty. He also isn't big pharma. He claimed he wanted to pay his team MORE money. I would figure your typical lefty would be proud of him :dunno:

I don't care what he posts on his Facebook page. Liberal policies don't operate like his. And yes, he is part of Big Pharma. Turing Pharmaceuticals. Look it up and stop wasting your time on FB.

When you can jack the price of a drug 5000% what does that make you in the industry? Little Pharma?

Wow, thats weird because he's doing republican type stuff and being supported by "free market" Republicans. That sounds very lefty to me

When you can jack the price of a drug 5000% what does that make you in the industry? Little Pharma?
A greedy asshole.
I have no doubt you don't give a fuck about the things he actually says and what-not. Its all knee-jerk, emotional bullshit.
I don't agree with what the guy did, but lets at least keep the insults honest :)

Wow, thats weird because he's doing republican type stuff and being supported by "free market" Republicans. That sounds very lefty to me
Like saying his employees don't make enough? :lol:

Like saying his employees don't make enough? :lol:

Oh right, because republicans dont give or think about raises. Good point

How about this, then?

LOL. One failed story, so on to another.
Yes Sanders retails the myth that drug companies gouge consumers. In fact the issue, as always, is gov't regulation. It costs about $1B to bring a drug to market, thanks to expensive tests the FDA mandates, far more than other countries. Further Congress, seeking to "lower drug prices" reduced the patent time from 7 to 5 years. That meant drug companies had a shorter window to recoup their investment and turn a profit. That meant higher drug prices.
Negotiating drug prices will mean higher prices for those not covered by Medicare, as it has meant higher prices in other services already.
The rest of Bernie's platform is pablum for the drooling idiots who buy into that free shit mantra. Like you.

Carson? Because the post above yours mentioned Sanders and Carson. It's not clear who your "he" is referring to.

How about this, then?

Oh, well he won't dare touch that link. Good one.

I mean even Ben Carson has come out and said, and I quote: "Insurance companies only can make a profit by denying claims". But the rightwing idiots on this board have fought me tooth and nail when I have said the same thing over the past 3 years on this site.
Since when is Ben Carson your go-to guy for anything?

Yes Sanders retails the myth that drug companies gouge consumers.

Just because you're willing to pay multiple times the Canadian or Eurozone price for the identical drug, don't blame us. You probably even believe U.S. drugs are made in the U.S. Talk about myths...

Yes Sanders retails the myth that drug companies gouge consumers.

Just because you're willing to pay multiple times the Canadian or Eurozone price for the identical drug, don't blame us. You probably even believe U.S. drugs are made in the U.S. Talk about myths...
Multiple times? LOL!
But of course you cannot deal with the facts and arguments in my post. This is because yiu are way out of your league here, merely interested in drinking liberal piss and griping.
You have lost. You are dismissed.

LOL....a year from now, Sanders is once again going to be known as "That k00k from Vermont....yeah.....the one that looks like the mad scientist!!!!"

Write it down s0ns!!! Has as much of a shot as Ron Paul did in 2012.:2up:

I'll be back to remind all those with the political IQ's of a small soap dish.:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Big Pharma is going NOWHERE........no matter who is in office in 2017!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back