Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

The Walton family built that, try it instead of demanding from people that don't owe you a damn thing
Yes, inheriting is obviously building something.. I also take it you will ignore the fact that none of it would exist without underpaid employees.

They inherited and instead of pissing it all away in Vegas built the company and made it a huge success....
Again what's the problem...

The Walton family built that, try it instead of demanding from people that don't owe you a damn thing
Yes, inheriting is obviously building something.. I also take it you will ignore the fact that none of it would exist without underpaid employees.

A Walton started it you uninformed jackass. Walmart owes you NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH...if you don't like Walmart then don't shop at Walmart, they won't miss your money. It's just that simple

So these folks build a business....
Hire people.....
People shop there and don't seem to have a problem with it.
No one is putting a gun to their heads....

Walmart is a huge success story.....

And Libs have a problem with it.

Why?

View attachment 50627
Seriously? When one family owns more wealth then the bottom 40% of america, there is a problem. This isn't envy.

So Walmart should have stopped after 10 stores...20 stores....100 stores...
They should have stopped after making $100 million...$200 million...$500 million.....

Should a CEO only get paid what Libs feel is fair compensation....
Should an athlete make only $1 million a year?...$5 million...
Should an actor/actress only get $1 million per film because there are people in this country only making $ 25,000 a year.
No one is saying they should've stopped, except for you... I'm just pointing out that one family owns more wealth then the bottom 40% of america.. This is the beginning of a plutocracy.

So once they hit a certain threshold decided by the Libs they should have given all their wealth away.....
You guys are unreal....
Pretty funny when you guys spew this shit.

They inherited and instead of pissing it all away in Vegas built the company and made it a huge success....
Again what's the problem...
I'm simply pointing out the fact that one family owns more then the bottom 40% of america, take it as you will.

Hire people.....

Why?

View attachment 50627
Seriously? When one family owns more wealth then the bottom 40% of america, there is a problem. This isn't envy.

They should have stopped after making $100 million...$200 million...$500 million.....

Should an actor/actress only get $1 million per film because there are people in this country only making $ 25,000 a year.
No one is saying they should've stopped, except for you... I'm just pointing out that one family owns more wealth then the bottom 40% of america.. This is the beginning of a plutocracy.

Plutocracy.........someone learned a new word today........... Also, I'm afraid to ask, but where did you put the gerbil? :ack-1:

Hire people.....

Why?

View attachment 50627

So once they hit a certain threshold decided by the Libs they should have given all their wealth away.....
You guys are unreal....
Pretty funny when you guys spew this shit.
Never said that at all, I can only imagine a future where one family owns 90% of everything and you clowns are still telling everyone else they're lazy.

very nice , Waltons are some 'lucky ducks' ehh . And the bottom 40 percent at the bottom in the USA are still richer than 98 percent of the rest of the worlds population . Waltons and America have both done pretty good if you ask me !!

12039555_10153525571216163_4885288422271442381_n.jpg

Why does this topic come up like clockwork?
I mean really liberals,is your memory that short?
Dont you get tired of being told to make your own damn money?
You'd think the embarrassment of whining about your fair share would be enough to shut you up.
But here it is yet again...

Yes.....Wal-Mart has done very well in America........:laugh:.

Indeed, and done well by Americans ... those who shop there, those who work there and those who have invested in Walmart stock. It is clear to me that those who whine incessantly about "the rich" have never invested in anything less fleeting than a case of Bud.

Last edited:
Hire people.....

Why?

View attachment 50627

And turning our economic system - not to mention our constitution - on its head just to satisfy your sense of fairness is the beginning of the end.

Why does this topic come up like clockwork?
I mean really liberals,is your memory that short?
Dont you get tired of being told to make your own damn money?
You'd think the embarrassment of whining about your fair share would be enough to shut you up.
But here it is yet again...

The email goes out from time to time to stir this crap up...

Forum List

Back