Bernie Wants to Rally America Around Murder

The left and right have been doing it all through human history
lol geez, what does any of this have to do with my post? I just set the record straight, [you will notice that you stopped pretending that the right is the one to commit the heinous act you tried to pin on them]...and one last thing to set straight:
why do you exclude thousands of years to try to ply one ounce of prevention for yer pound of cure?
You do realize that it was you that got it so wrong, believing the fake news may be the reason you have no problem with the actual act of "massive death" and had no idea who it was that committed the act and by extension ending up jammed up and looking for a face saving way out of the situation with convoluted posts like the one above

The left and right have been doing it all through human history why do you exclude thousands of years to try to ply one ounce of prevention for yer pound of cure?
Even the USA was founded on blood and human death.
Can you at least give me a hint as to how this relates to your post about nuclear destruction and why you blamed the right and not the real culprits?

Hearing that Trump will get his 2nd USSC Justice pick, Democrats / Fake News media immediately began their FEAR-MONGERING:

"THEY'RE COMING AFTER ROE-VS-WADE!"

Sorry, but I don't see it happening...

The right certainly has no qualms about massive death by a nuclear blast of their enemies and their infants.

bullrt.jpg

Forum List

Back