🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Wins Another Round, Rocky Sanders

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Right in Rocky's home town, not only did he put a roundhouse right on Where'shermuzzle he announces the knock out of over 60% of the Super-Delegates going forward. You have to give him big time credit for taking on the corrupt Democrat machine, landing blow after blow. From now on out a Democrat can't win the nomination before the voting even starts.

Right in Rocky's home town, not only did he put a roundhouse right on Where'shermuzzle he announces the knock out of over 60% of the Super-Delegates going forward. You have to give him big time credit for taking on the corrupt Democrat machine, landing blow after blow. From now on out a Democrat can't win the nomination before the voting even starts.

what's he "winning", troll? he's on board the Hillary train.

I look forward to you sucking it up tomorrow and getting on board too.

trumpsters are so funny. you think dems are as uneducated and stupid as you are.

trumpsters are so funny. you think dems are as uneducated and stupid as you are.

Actually you're no better than those voting for Trump, and to even pretend you are is funny as hell...

You will vote for Hillary Clinton because of the fact she is part of the Democratic Party, and that make you a mindless sheep.

Now you will deny this and write something worthless as usual, but fact remains you will vote Democratic straight ticket because drones have no free will and refuse to buck the system...

Can you tell us what part of democracy is served by Super Delegates? I'm not seeing it.

He put an end to the Super Delegate nonsense. 60% reduction in super delegates for all future elections.

ya, she needs a train to haul her around.

Fact is he exposed the most corrupt machine in political history. Took them to task and took down the General. His supporters are amassed in the streets. He got the rules changed. Big black eye for the Democrats.

GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He put an end to the Super Delegate nonsense. 60% reduction in super delegates for all future elections.

that hasn't happened.

and there's nothing wrong with super delegates. Hillary didn't win because of super delegates. she won because she got about two million more votes than he did.

that hasn't happened.

and there's nothing wrong with super delegates. Hillary didn't win because of super delegates. she won because she got about two million more votes than he did.
That did happen twit. How is it me, an ex con Republican, is more informed about YOUR PARTY than you are?

Hahaha

Actually you're no better than those voting for Trump, and to even pretend you are is funny as hell...

You will vote for Hillary Clinton because of the fact she is part of the Democratic Party, and that make you a mindless sheep.

Now you will deny this and write something worthless as usual, but fact remains you will vote Democratic straight ticket because drones have no free will and refuse to buck the system...

I'll be voting for Trump. Was with him from day one. He will give this country its self esteem back. No more identity politics and the politics of envy.

I'll be voting for Trump. Was with him from day one. He will give this country its self esteem back. No more identity politics and the politics of envy.
Who do we envy?

Who do we envy?

Republicans

Who do we envy?

Everyone that has power that you rats don't have.

Forum List

Back