Bernies worrysome racist appeals

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I am NOT going to make any kind of defence of this, as much as an understanding of a stupidity that has to be viewed objectivly for modern understanding.

Facism is not inherently racist. It is nation above all. Hungary, Italy, and Spain all were safer for Jews (as long as the Facist states were independent. in 1944 Hungary and Italy were ruled from Berlin and in the case of Hungary it got bad real fast) than France, Holland or Poland.

And Jews are like every one else. Facisct appeals work for some of them. They are not saints. Franco was jewish according to the Nuremberg laws. (He himself was daffy Catholic) The biggest vote getter for facism in Russia during recent years was a jew named Zhironovsky.

And during Stalin's and Brezhnev's times it was incredibly hard on Jews. (Khrushchev was darn near philo semetic)

Passing all that out of the way, we have to come to Bernie Sanders and his nasty anti asian sloganering. Don't tell me victims of Racism are innocent of participation when they get on the strong side.

His anti asian rhetoric is very loud and very unpleasant. I happen to feel that the recent trade deal is bad because of the secrecy suronding it. Bernie dislikes it because it is freer trade with the Japanese and the Chinese. He calls liberalisation of trade with asia, but not Europe, catastrophic. He does the same racist appeals as Trump does, but does not get called on it.

I am not charging that Bernie is going to be another Hitler. But his anti asian rhetoric is frightening

Forum List

Back