Besides being opposed to abortion, why would republicans call themselves Christian?

This blows my mind away who hired Billy Nancy pelosi, Eric holder?

Satan himself???

Jobs ..

Give a man a fish he will eat for the day, teach him how to fish he will eat for life

Democrats don't offer jobs ..

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is about failed, wrongheaded conservative political dogma and how it conflicts with Christian values, not Obama or Democrats.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.

No deflection, where we're the jobs in the blue States?

Obama was a huge thorn in everyone's ass to job creation.

Tell us once again what jobs did Obama provide ?

The ACA which is still popular now, and he left the economy great for Trump to mess it up, unlike when he took office. The GOP presidents always mess up the economy.

It's popular now because we all know when you give "free" stuff to the people you can never take it back

Its always been a political strategy by the left ...

News flash, the ACA is not free.

It's not?

I just got a gender change into a t Rex ..

The doctor said it was free.

That doctor did it out of the goodness of his heart, he knew you were in the wrong body.

No let's get back to who hired Billy as a crissis counsel guy..

I have to know how many people killed themselves listening to his assine advise..

Billy is a crisis counselor?

I wonder how many people killed themselves listening to him .

Holy shit

Horse hockey

God help up us all

View attachment 230750
That is such poor taste. You try to burn me at the expense of people who are suicidal. You’re a sack of shit.

No I want to know how many people killed themselves listening to you?

You are a partisian hack , a troll an idiot who has a personality of a grapefruit..

An IQ of a microwave potato..

Who the fuck hired you as a crisis counselor..?
Wow. Just wow. You need years of therapy.

Holy shit

Horse hockey

God help up us all

View attachment 230750
That is such poor taste. You try to burn me at the expense of people who are suicidal. You’re a sack of shit.

You are a partisian hack , a troll an idiot who has a personality of a grapefruit..

No you need to go back to 1st grade , you are the most retarded poster here..

This just blows my mind away ..

A partisian hack who hates Jesus , hates the 10 commandments, hates the Constitution.

This blows my mind away..

Holy shit

Horse hockey

God help up us all

View attachment 230750

You’ve really developed this weird obsession with me, haven’t you? My god you’re all over this thread.

Holy shit

Horse hockey

God help up us all

View attachment 230750

You’ve really developed this weird obsession with me, haven’t you? My god you’re all over this thread.

Because their is no way in hell..

Billy you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag..

A crisis counselor who hates god, Jesus , the Constitution , the Bible?

?
??????

Talk about some serious cherry-picking of the Bible. Those two issues are just based on “no” rather anything pro-active.

I suppose it’s Republican Jesus that they worship!

gyQsduB.jpg

I'm convinced this is just the warm up.

The hatred of Christians is so vicious that pretty soon, if we don't follow NON-CHRISTIANS version of the Jesus you hate anyway, we'll be all ready for your "reeducation camps"

Happy?

Talk about some serious cherry-picking of the Bible. Those two issues are just based on “no” rather anything pro-active.

gyQsduB.jpg

The hatred of Christians is so vicious that pretty soon, if we don't follow NON-CHRISTIANS version of the Jesus you hate anyway, we'll be all ready for your "reeducation camps"

Happy?

A read alot of things in my life by posters on the internet .

But after years of Billy posting ugly things.

And now he claims to be a crissis counselor?

gyQsduB.jpg

I mean this is going to be an utter waste of time, but I'm sure you have been told a thousand times that JESUS NEVER INTENDED FOR US TO USE THE GOVERNMENT TO TEND THE POOR

Right, Billy?

Are you incapable of understanding this or is it easier for you to just hate Christians and mock our Savior on a Sunday as a matter of principle?

gyQsduB.jpg

I mean this is going to be an utter waste of time, but I'm sure you have been told a thousand times that JESUS NEVER INTENDED FOR US TO USE THE GOVERNMENT TO TEND THE POOR

Right, Billy?

Are you incapable of understanding this or is it easier for you to just hate Christians and mock our Savior on a Sunday as a matter of principle?
Jesus preached against greed and wealth. Did the Bible say the government should keep women from having abortions? Of course not. If Jesus had his way, plenty of revenue would go to the poor. Lol he sure as hell wouldn’t cut food stamp funding to kids of poor parents.

gyQsduB.jpg

Happy?

If only you Republicans would not give Christianity a bad name.

gyQsduB.jpg

Right, Billy?

Jesus preached against greed and wealth. Did the Bible say the government should keep women from having abortions? Of course not. If Jesus had his way, plenty of revenue would go to the poor. Lol he sure as hell wouldn’t cut food stamp funding to kids of poor parents.

"If Jesus had his way....."

Has anyone ever noticed it's the people who do NOT call Jesus Lord and Savior who are so comfortable mind-reading Him and telling everyone what Judgments He would be happy to pronounce on everyone else?

Christians don't do this, generally, especially outside of Scripture.

We wouldn't dare.

gyQsduB.jpg

Happy?

You hate us because you hate Him. This was foretold, by the way. Jesus said not to be surprised by it, "they hated me first".

gyQsduB.jpg

Right, Billy?

He said to pay taxes, what did he think the money would go for, WAR?? How do you know Jesus never intended for the gov to help the poor??? Is that anywhere in the gospels??

gyQsduB.jpg

Happy?

And by the way, Penny, it bothers you not one little whit when Muslims give Islam a bad name. You just defend them harder.

gyQsduB.jpg

Happy?

You hate us because you hate Him. This was foretold, by the way. Jesus said not to be surprised by it, "they hated me first".

NO, I really do think Republicans give Christianity a bad name. You guys love Paul, not Jesus.

Forum List

Back